The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also check the bottom comment... even the ifam are getting sick of their tit 😂
Oh I’ve looked to see anymore I think she deletes them... truth hurts she seem to have the narcissistic traits she wants her children to be her ideal perfect... she have a shock when they start to rebel

Reactions: 7
I got blocked for replying to someone who asked if Isla had finished school as well. Seems I've hit a nerve

Reactions: 5
View attachment 28498

YA’LL JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND!!
I have a feeling this one might have skipped a few English classes this year... just saying 😐
I hope whoever wrote that hasn’t broken up from school a week early. They need the English lessons.

If it’s all going to be fair and equal. Isla should have the luxury of private school too, shouldn’t she? Wouldn’t want anyone being left out or treated differently.

Reactions: 21
I’m watching this vlog and thinking to myself ... is Sarah drunk?! She sounds really hyper and off her face a bit when talking Isabelle about the salad. What’s in that ribenna???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor iddy biddy couldn’t miss out that’s only for the other two girls ,

Six sad inghams stuck in a tin ,
All because of a nonce and his sins
Magic kingdom is now but a dream
Now they sit outside with custard creams

Holidays that were once so fun
VIP tickets and free stuff by the ton
Now they sweat inside their tin
Faking smiles, making viewers cringe .

They used to boast and think they were top
Before the scandal and their channel flopped
Now they sit out in the rain,
Girls are playing dolls to avoid the strain
Parents acting fine on film , when the camera is off , the truth still remains,
faking smiles can’t do the trick, when you’re married to an ugly d*ck .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 28498

YA’LL JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND!!
I have a feeling this one might have skipped a few English classes this year... just saying 😐
since when is a dad's birthday a good excuse to pull your child from school anyway?
these kids are delusional.

If Sarah really thinks that kids under 13 shouldn't be on instagram, she'd have nobody left to stick up for her in the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks repulsed. No amount of money would make me kiss that ugly t**t.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine if all parents had the same attitude that it's fine to miss the last week of school because it's just colouring and watching films? I know it's not like that at my child's school.
Isla is missing school to sit in the rain playing with Barbies and riding her too small bike up and down a dirt track! 👍🤣🙄
My daughter still has school this week and then Monday Tuesday next week, but believe me it’s not all fun and games.
They have still been busy working on this terms electricity topic. Today and tomorrow they will spend making torches. Wednesday they have a reward trip, Thursday they’re doing work in their new class, and then Friday they have their end of year performance. Monday will be spent tidying and preparing their classroom for September
and only Tuesday will they watch a movie.

Reactions: 14
Tonight’s vlog! Wrong on so many levels! It is not normal at all for a 14 year old to be wearing matching clothes to her 7 year old sister and sat playing with barbie dolls! That poor poor girl! Let her grow up! It’s very unnatural and strange! I had a full time job at 16!! And here we have Isabelle playing with dolls at 14?! Weird! Very weird

Reactions: 25
Tonight’s vlog! Wrong on so many levels! It is not normal at all for a 14 year old to be wearing matching clothes to her 7 year old sister and sat playing with barbie dolls! That poor poor girl! Let her grow up! It’s very unnatural and strange! I had a full time job at 16!! And here we have Isabelle playing with dolls at 14?! Weird! Very weird
Thiers nothing else for her to do though. Her choices are sit and play barbies or sit with sarah in the caravan.
One of the big things when we went camping was making friends with other people, every site we stayed at was the same. All the kids would go to the parks and get to know each other / hang out while the parents sat and chilled.

Reactions: 9
Thiers nothing else for her to do though. Her choices are sit and play barbies or sit with sarah in the caravan.
One of the big things when we went camping was making friends with other people, every site we stayed at was the same. All the kids would go to the parks and get to know each other / hang out while the parents sat and chilled.
If I was Isabelle I’d rather sit and chat to my mum or play with my baby brother. Also she’s into those colouring books the more grown up ones so could have took those with her etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.