The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its one thing to get a reborn of your own child but to SELL dolls of your child - especially 'realistic' looking ones is just creepy af. Especially with all of the paedos their channel probably gets.

Also who on earth is their target audience for this? like I can't imagine many parents of kids who watch them are willing to spend hundreds on one doll.

Reactions: 12
Alot of people on their FB page thing they're having another baby. Some have guessed it's a reborn of Jace with one woman claiming she's now going to be skint as her daughter will want this (say no to the child, it's creepy!) And one person thinks Jace has said his first word 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope this makes a lot of the Ifam's parents finally realise what money grabbers the Inghams really are and refuse the buy the doll and stop their children watching them.

Reactions: 10
Having a Jace doll made is just a whole hew level of creepy imo, just a very strange thing to do.
Okay they have gone too far now !
Sicko creepy nonce enabling fks !!!

ENOUGH !!! 🤬

Each doll from mary shortle is around £200-£300 sometimes £400
SO not aimed at kids at all then ?!
Surprise surprise! 😏

Chris cut your fuckin nails you absolute weirdo!!!!

View attachment 29015

Also why was izzy wearing that vest back to front the whole day?!
Bruce Jenner vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Just thought I ask, when they first started me and my daughter used to really enjoy watching them and what I did notice then they had more of a social life and looked like they actual had friends but now it seems they only have each other as company. Also she never seems to mention her friend Nikki any more wonder if they have had a fall out ?

Haven’t commented on this thread for ages but have tried to keep up.
I don’t watch the vlogs so rely on you guys for info. I’m speechless about the Jace reborn. I know he’s a creep and she’s just as bad. But it just continues to get even stranger. Back when I joined GG I knew there was something not right about them, I’d given her the benefit of the doubt before the allegations came out but I don’t think any of us could have thought they’d still be going in this way.
They’re total outcasts it seems but they carry on to squeeze every last penny they possibly can out of their kids.
Sick couple.
I was just thinking the other day, I wonder how many children from blogging families will we end up seeing and reading about in 10-15 years time. Surely many of these kids are going to be messed up.

Just thought I ask, when they first started me and my daughter used to really enjoy watching them and what I did notice then they had more of a social life and looked like they actual had friends but now it seems they only have each other as company. Also she never seems to mention her friend Nikki any more wonder if they have had a fall out ?
Who knows, maybe the few who still speak to them ask not to be featured in vlogs.
Although I bet now she will mention her bff Nikki lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Isabelle will fall off the wagon. Sheltering and restricting a teenager is the worst thing you can possibly do. Relatively normal teenage experiences that she isn't allowed to do will become 'the forbidden fruit,' and I can guarantee one day she'll crack and rebel. This family have strange parallels with infamous cults (maybe Louis Theroux should pay them a visit 🤣) in which when the children grow up and realise what their parents have been doing i.e. brainwashing, they jump ship for an independent life, never to be seen again.

What will they do if Isabelle wants to leave for university?!

Reactions: 15
Isabelle will fall off the wagon. Sheltering and restricting a teenager is the worst thing you can possibly do. Relatively normal teenage experiences that she isn't allowed to do will become 'the forbidden fruit,' and I can guarantee one day she'll crack and rebel. This family have strange parallels with infamous cults (maybe Louis Theroux should pay them a visit 🤣) in which when the children grow up and realise what their parents have been doing i.e. brainwashing, they jump ship for an independent life, never to be seen again.

I’ve said this before - they are prime Louis Theroux material.

I am surprised they haven’t tried to get onto a tv show of sorts actually.

Maybe creepy and lazy realise they couldn’t control the inevitable backlash after the ‘no- situation’.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this before - they are prime Louis Theroux material.

I am surprised they haven’t tried to get onto a tv show of sorts actually.

Maybe creepy and lazy realise they couldn’t control the inevitable backlash after the ‘no- situation’.
They did try, then we found out about chris and it got cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This whole Jace reborn thing has made me feel uneasy. As a parent myself I just don't understand the mentality of it. Your children are your most precious belonging and to just pimp them out makes me feel sick. They've no idea what sort of person could be buying that doll. Why do they not want to protect their children? I honestly didn't think they could stoop any lower but this is just sickening. Somebody please protect those children!

Reactions: 23
c
I’m sure Nikki will pop up in a blog now you’ve mentioned her 😂

As for the reborn, Sarah will no doubt twist it into us being the sick weirdos for even thinking that an ‘innocent doll’ of her baby is weird. Calling it now

Reactions: 17
As for the reborn, Sarah will no doubt twist it into us being the sick weirdos for even thinking that an ‘innocent doll’ of her baby is weird. Calling it now
This is exactly what I thought when I read through comments regarding the reborn. This is exactly what she will do.

They’re doing themselves no favours in terms of being seen as disgusting creeps. I don’t know why any parent would do this but I’m horrified by it. I hope this circulates and gets picked up by another youtuber, jaackmate or H3H3.. just somebody with a brain and see’s how wrong this is.
There’s many reasons why people have these dolls but there’s serious creeps out there.. what if they got obsessed and wanted the real thing knowing that Jace exists? :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would love to know what price they are getting for selling their baby off as a doll.

Even if they are getting 50% of the profits. Shortle will still have had to pay to get them made and all her overheads first. Doubt there is tons in it for them.

Reactions: 5

They’ll make her go to a local uni and pick her up after lectures, and no I’m not joking they’re so manipulative it’s ridiculous, run Izzy run 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
But the dress she had on the other day was way to small for her. That makes it worse imo.

I think it's the opposite. They want to keep her looking young so she appeals to creeps. After the whole SevenSuperGirls scandal I wouldn't be surprised ;(

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.