The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if things are different nowadays, but when I was a teenager and went abroad with school, the journey, whether it be coach/boat/plane, with my school friends were so much fun! I imagine Isabelle will feel like she's missed out when she arrives at the campsite and her friends are full of anecdotes from the journey
Definitely. Everyone having a laugh, eating mountains of sweets and having a kind of chill time all together on the way. Will definitely be tough coming into a group like that, even if it’s people she already goes to school with.
I know obviously it’d be silly to do a big trek home just for Isabelle to turn round and do the same journey back but they didn’t have to plan this big 6 week holiday knowing Izzy had the trip coming up. Could have come home a week before or something.

Reactions: 10
Also remember that holiday to Spain Isabelle took with her grandparents last year? (That conveniently took place just as the allegations against Chris came out)
Sarah kept banging on about how they do it every year.
Yet this year, no mention of it.

Very convenient...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice Isla’s dirty fingernails when she was pulling out her tooth?

• Sick
Also remember that holiday to Spain Isabelle took with her grandparents last year? (That conveniently took place just as the allegations against Chris came out)
Sarah kept banging on about how they do it every year.
Yet this year, no mention of it.

Very convenient...
Iv been thinking the same. I knew she had been before and not just last year but last years was very quick.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice Isla’s dirty fingernails when she was pulling out her tooth?
And all the spots on her face...also the lies that just spout out lazy’s face, I’ve not sat down all day, next sentence sat for hours at dance 🙄

• Haha
Once again Isabelle Ingham missing out on being with her mates on the coach journey to France. The most exciting part of a school trip where everyone bonds with each other . Selfish parenting once again
If she gets bullied at school because of her parents then I can't imagine the coach trip would be very enjoyable for her 😕

At my school, our coach trips usually involved certain people being picked on.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Surely Isabelle being dropped off and picked up by her parents will give any bullies even more ammunition though. She’s already different from them all in that she shares her life online.

Kids pick on ‘different’ it’s not fair but that’s what happens

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For duck sake. A reborn of Jace. If this attracts stalkers or creeps then they only have themselves to blame. Plus Jace is a baby and does not have a say. This is probably going to be a very bad idea.

I swear the chav and Creepy think they are the King and Queen of England.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Isabelle reminds me of Gabrielle from the “ Weiss Life” they are American but even still she has younger siblings and she dressed younger for her age and looked younger for her age. Just like Izzy. Also she wasn’t natural in front of a camera either

Another similarity with Izzy and Gaberielle is their mums husbands aren’t their real dad

They proberley think as soon as they get to france all the school class and teachers will come out waving there ingham flags waiting for them to arrive - izzy can never be alone even for her own meet and greet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For duck sake. A reborn of Jace. If this attracts stalkers or creeps then they only have themselves to blame. Plus Jace is a baby and does not have a say. This is probably going to be a very bad idea.

View attachment 28991View attachment 28990

I swear the chav and Creepy think they are the King and Queen of England.
This is horrific! What the hell is wrong with these people? I have no more words, this takes chavvy to the highest level!

Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family #45 ~ Squashed in a tin can, acting like your kid's are Peter Pan.

(As it seems she wants to keep them children forever, feel free to sing it to the tune to "I am a lost boy from Neverland" etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG! Can someone please check Lazy's Instagram and tell me that's not a "Jace" doll?

Why on Earth would you want to have a doll being sold of your baby. Imagine the amount of creeps in the world.

Also, hope tmrws ad will be labelled as such. Since I assume they are getting profit off of this venture. So any posts about it are ads, no?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.