The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea why Sarah would think going into detail about nappy rash would be necessary for their tween/teen viewers. I'm a mum myself and I know I don't wish to know. But a lot of their content lately seems to be long explanations or scenarios. Chris and his uploading fail, Isabelle and the haunted park (I'm starting to wonder if the poor girl has paranoia. Something is always freaking her out). They need filler for their 20 minute 'shows' and this is the best they have
She doesn’t want to go on rides that the younger two do.
She screams at every little thing.
She cries real tears when she has a minor injury.
She opted out of all sports that don’t involve water.
She repeats words over and over again.
She has zero authenticity in front of the camera.
She dresses and acts way younger than her age.
She breaks things and forgets things and loses things ALL THE TIME According to info they have given over the years.

If there is not some intervention ASAP I foresee a breakdown in the not too distant future.

Give the girl a break SARAH AND CHRIS

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Your forcing her to be little miss perfect and from the clip we saw of her swearing and bitching with her friends she’s obviously far from it so she will end up with a split personality at this rate.

I know your probably saying to her ITS JUST ACTING and compare it to teens in movies BUT that’s not true is it in the world of family clogging it’s called LYING not acting.

Or ignore and let her pay the price for your failing her ! UP TO YOU !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So Sarah’s project where she claimed “she had to drop everything and work hard” was sticking some pineapple tat on an ugly ass baby doll. Must have taken all of 5 mins....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im pretty impressed that school are letting isabelle meet them in france so she can go on her trip. Itll be a much needed break from everything for her!

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just caught up on last nights.

Issy rambling about the park. Just went on and on and on.

Made me LOL when they did a slow Mo of the car and caravan driving away... bet he had to reverse it back down to pick up Sarah and the camera

No helmets on the bikes again. Isle has literally only just learnt to ride and they were on the road too not grass. Idiots letting their kids do that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris sticking his finger in the curry and licking it. Doubt he even washed his hands before doing so. :sick:

The hygiene is lacking. Sarah took a load of washing out of the machine and put it on the floor. Do they not own a laundry basket?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Once again Isabelle Ingham missing out on being with her mates on the coach journey to France. The most exciting part of a school trip where everyone bonds with each other . Selfish parenting once again

• Sad
Reactions: 30
His speech about the work not saving and how he didn’t want to let the fans down with no video etc is BOLLOCKS.
We’ve seen that they’ve done literally nothing during the day. Sarah hasn’t even been walking to the park with the girls so why couldn’t he have sat and done it after breakfast?

Something fishy

Speaking of fishy. Fish and chip restaurant but they chose to sit and eat it in the car?!?

They are absolute weirdos

• Haha
Once again Isabelle Ingham missing out on being with her mates on the coach journey to France. The most exciting part of a school trip where everyone bonds with each other . Selfish parenting once again
Heaven forbid the child has to travel on the coach with the "other children"!

Tbf if they are going to be in france anyway why drive home just for her to travel back. I hate long coach trips so id be very happy about missing one.

Reactions: 3
Isabelle makes me cringe in the vlogs. She’s really unnatural in front of the camera and comes off very young for her years. I feel sorry for the girl.

Reactions: 16
Im pretty impressed that school are letting isabelle meet them in france so she can go on her trip. Itll be a much needed break from everything for her!
I'm suprised lazy is letting her go on the trip!

Reactions: 9
Isabelle makes me cringe in the vlogs. She’s really unnatural in front of the camera and comes off very young for her years. I feel sorry for the girl.
I skip her parts of the vlog now.

Reactions: 17
If Isabelle’s school trip is a week long, I’m guessing that means it wouldn’t be worth going too far away with the caravan if they have to go back and get her.
Great. Big school trip with all your friends and a bit of freedom...with Mum and Dad parked just down the road.

Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Great. Big school trip with all your friends and a bit of freedom...with Mum and Dad parked just down the road.

Poor kid.
I don't know if things are different nowadays, but when I was a teenager and went abroad with school, the journey, whether it be coach/boat/plane, with my school friends were so much fun! I imagine Isabelle will feel like she's missed out when she arrives at the campsite and her friends are full of anecdotes from the journey

Reactions: 19
Isabelle helps out a lot with Esme and Isla and steps in to help Chris, without her around Sarah will have to take responsibility, I think she likes having her at home so that she can help and Sarah only had to deal with Jace, it is definitely for selfish reasons the poor girl may dress like a 7 year old but has to act like a second Mum.....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t suprise me either if something came up that prevented Isabelle from joining the trip

Is the school doing a trip in the holidays not weird? We used to do school trips in term time although I went to council school ha

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t suprise me either if something came up that prevented Isabelle from joining the trip

Is the school doing a trip in the holidays not weird? We used to do school trips in term time although I went to council school ha
We did too, usually the autumn or spring term

Reactions: 4

Private school so can see why they do it. If its all paid for i cant see why she wont go. Unless they get strandard in spain 😂 or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.