The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They going away today or away now? Gonna be pretty dull for Sarah if she's planning on spending the weekend building up her milk stash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found it quite funny Sarah really enjoyed the MJ tribute the other night when Chris actually bears a resemblance to MJ when he does that dreadful face smoothing

Reactions: 8
Sarah seems very determined to stop the girls growing up. Treats them all like they're younger than they are, talks to Isla like she's about 2, buys them all matching clothes. Whenever she buys Esme or Isabelle toys she goes on a bit of a rant about how she likes that they still play with toy and a while ago when Isabelle went out with her friend she had to explain that she had never wanted to go out with her friends before (which I find quite surprising). Sarah just seems very defensive over the idea of them growing up and becoming more independent, maybe I'm looking too much into it but it seems odd to me

Reactions: 23
Sarah seems very determined to stop the girls growing up. Treats them all like they're younger than they are, talks to Isla like she's about 2, buys them all matching clothes. Whenever she buys Esme or Isabelle toys she goes on a bit of a rant about how she likes that they still play with toy and a while ago when Isabelle went out with her friend she had to explain that she had never wanted to go out with her friends before (which I find quite surprising). Sarah just seems very defensive over the idea of them growing up and becoming more independent, maybe I'm looking too much into it but it seems odd to me
I know what you mean. I have two daughters also primary school age and they wouldn't dream of wearing the same clothes. I give them a budget and they chose their own. Both with totally different taste

Reactions: 8
Why has Creepy put a picture of a coffee bean on his stupid Chaifam merchandise? Does the ignoramous think chai means coffee when it is infact tea? What a doofus!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The quote on Sarah’s story with the pictures of Isla makes that post sound like a memorial post...

Reactions: 3
Morning Zelda

Your son is a coward, and his conduct over the last year has been beneath contempt. You know that, we know that.

It would be more productive to encourage him to do something that you actually could be proud of, rather than pretending for the sake of appearance.

Hint - it involves displaying honesty and courage, which would at least be a start to building him into a man who people (including his family) could eventually respect.

There’s no happy future on his current path.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does Sarah live in am alternative climate to the rest of us in the UK? all the girls were wearing their thick winter coats in yesterday’s Vlog, it looked like it had been raining but do they not own light weight rain coats? It’s July, it’s hardly winter weather. And as for Chris’s fried spam roll 🤢 seriously I am assuming the two lettuce leafs he ate back in May are his healthy eating for 2019?
As they took my advice on the light weight rain coats, can I suggest to Chris if you skate in a beanie and long sleeve top in July you will get hot, your mate is wearing a short sleeve top and baseball cap, you might want to follow his lead, however if i had ‘Sarah Ingham forever’ plastered across my arm I would want to cover it up as well, you live and learn and we all know you dye your hair so pointless wearing a beanie.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably because Sarah knows the more independent Isabelle becomes the more she’ll start losing control of her! Just my two pence worth anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I seem to have a Chris Ingham lookalike snapchat filter today :D. Maybe they have done it for his birthday? ;)

DC27BEC7-542B-4154-8A6C-E0C72C11884A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes they are away until Tuesday or Wednesday Lazy didn't know exactly which, my first thoughts were Isla probably isn't going back to school as she will be off for 3 days and Lazy prob wont bother the last 2 it will also mean they dont have to buy the teacher a gift which will probably make greedy lazy Sarah happy.
I bet Esmes teacher wishes she didn't get s gift 😂

Reactions: 2
Probably because Sarah knows the more independent Isabelle becomes the more she’ll start losing control of her! Just my two pence worth anyway.
I agree, its controlling and not allowing her to grow or be independent but unfortunately they are doing her more harm than good, if they don't change she will grow into an adult with low self esteem / worth (hopefully not!). My eldest daughter is 12 and most of her peers are similar, yes they have moments where they don't really know whether they are a child or a teenager but Isabelle strikes me as being even younger than that when infact she's older. It's not her fault, its S & C at fault - more so Sarah I would say, as at least Chris seems to do more age appropriate things (to her age Chris, not yours) like cinema etc. with her.

Reactions: 7
Why oh why is Matalan the only shop they ever seem to buy clothes from these days?! I’m sure in the past they did have clothes from Next, River Island and New Look - the latter 2 especially would be so much more suited to Isabelle at her age. Is it laziness in not wanting to go into town, not wanting to spend money or a secret sponsorship?

This last couple of weeks I can’t even get through a whole vlog they’re so boring.
I’m convinced they’ve got some sort of partnership/ad thing going on with Matalan

Reactions: 4
100% it’s not wanting to spend money.
She was complaining 16 pounds was a lot for shorts for her creepy husband. Really?

The whole family going back to Lazy’s family are built on lies and deceit (going by what the aunt said when she was on twitter anyway) is it any wonder that these kids will end up the same. Lazy is a compulsive liar we all can see that, and the more days go on the more sorry I feel for Isabelle, I have a daughter the same age and it’s complete night and day compared to her. Girls at that age can be complete witches and sadly it’s the society we live in it all comes down to how you dress and how you look. I went to Matalan the other day to see if there was any holiday clothes for us going away, I got a load for my 9yr old but my 13yr old looked at me like no way. She’s always out and about with friends, at sleepovers, in town shopping with her own money she has earned from doing chores, not flaunted for all to see about how she needs therapy (is it any wonder?!) and it used to be she would take the vlog with her to friends etc and I see all that has stopped. She has no life, and no way in hell would I subject my teenager to a whole summer travelling in a caravan and not making the best summer memories with her friends!
I just went shopping with my 12 yr old. They are very specific about what they want. She wouldn't be caught in a store where little kids are buying clothes. She wants to wear what the kids her age are wearing. Of course it's name brands but she's a good girl and I try to make her happy. I would never force her to wear something she didn't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.