The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Her hair looked disgusting at the front, like it hadn’t been washed in forever. Which going on my previous comments it seems she hasn’t 🤢

I also agree with Isabelle’s speech but wondered if it was just me that thought that as no one else had commented. It really is very distracting when she’s doing her one millionth bedtime/shower routine or staged as hell challenge that her mum has asked her to do!

Also lazy mentioned she had to film something before they went out, Sarah says or a cheesy ad for someone? Guess we will find out soon!
I think her speech is ok if she’s talking naturally. I think she stutters and stumbles over her words because she’s quite clearly got a script

Reactions: 7
I agree, issys speech is just her trying to remember her script that her parents have given her :(

Reactions: 6
What’s this skate shop thing?
Bullshit. They closed down ages ago. That’s why he can say he’s one of their ‘team’ - they don’t exist.

He’s not even an average skater. It’s all some bizarre Walter Mitty thing going back to that week at school when a few people spoke to him without their usual contempt. He can’t let that week go, and is trying to recreate it constantly. He’s nuts. I’m surprised the kids haven’t hidden all his gear - it must be excruciating watching your dad doing that stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her speech is ok if she’s talking naturally. I think she stutters and stumbles over her words because she’s quite clearly got a script
Shame really as she’d sound more natural if she just could just talk for herself. Anyone would be stumbling over their words if they have a script and are worried about messing up!

Also I cannot believe their latest vlog has only 41k views 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Shame really as she’d sound more natural if she just could just talk for herself. Anyone would be stumbling over their words if they have a script are worried about messing up!

Yeah exactly. I’ve said before she an awful actress, shame they keep trying to force it on her.

But I’ve seen before they said it’s a ‘tv show’ they produce, rather than natural daily vlogs. I mean, they’ve taken some storylines right out of eastenders like the alleged incident

Reactions: 11
Not for long. They’d rather use their ‘nest egg’ to feed their vanity and ‘prove us wrong’. It’s nice to think they may be having to buy views to shut Tattle up!😂

Also, I know it’s weird, but her ‘nest egg’ comment got me interested. After some research, you’re looking at needing at least £3 million clear in the bank for two people to retire at 35 and maintain a slightly above median income. That’s without any consideration of what the girls and Jason may feel they’re entitled to out of the business.

Didn’t their company balance sheet show about £74k?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow views are so low on that last video and this thread is slowly losing life too. Goodbye Mingham Family, LITERALLY no one is interested in you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can u explain Sarah Ingham why you have already stated your bedroom is a furnace at night , yet you put your young baby in a growbag to sleep . Child number four and totally clueless . Also on one of the hottest days of the year putting him in a cardigan . Stupid stupid woman . Worse still asking pre pubescent children for advice on how to get your baby to sleep at night . BABY NUMBER FOUR !!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure he’s being bottle fed on the side, although Sarah won’t admit on camera.
I think so too. Jace has put on lots of weight recently, which is fantastic. He's really filled out. But it doesn't add up with the lack of breastfeeding. I definitely think they've been advised to top him up with formula. I just don't understand why they're not up front and honest about it all. Nobody (especially their 12 year old audience) would care. But I guess this is the Minghams. Can't expect any honesty.

Reactions: 9
From what I can gather with the last two vlogs they have decided to do what they want. The editing style even the way Sarah talks is different. Rather than the long drawn out words it almost seems rehearsed in places. It's embarrassing .
Also how come there is so many negative comments allowed now on their vlogs. Gone frome none to 50 %.
Imagine the pressure when your kids are in private school and knowing your channel is dying.
Karma sometimes knocks a little late.
Try not to hate watch either let's cancel them .

Reactions: 17
From what I can gather with the last two vlogs they have decided to do what they want. The editing style even the way Sarah talks is different. Rather than the long drawn out words it almost seems rehearsed in places. It's embarrassing .
Also how come there is so many negative comments allowed now on their vlogs. Gone frome none to 50 %.
Imagine the pressure when your kids are in private school and knowing your channel is dying.
Karma sometimes knocks a little late.
Try not to hate watch either let's cancel them .
Because even their fans are criticising them now, and if they deleted them they wouldn't have the high engagement. So they have to keep them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was Sarah high on last nights vlog? She was acting all giddy and so different to how she usually acts. I know she's loud but she seemed really ott last night. I think they're all trying too hard at the moment. They've lost their audience and are panicking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also meant to say lazy had the tag still on her outfit yesterday..why?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've noticed this a few times especially with the girls clothing. Do you reckon they wear then return? Isla once had a dress on that still had the price tag on!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can u explain Sarah Ingham why you have already stated your bedroom is a furnace at night , yet you put your young baby in a growbag to sleep . Child number four and totally clueless . Also on one of the hottest days of the year putting him in a cardigan . Stupid stupid woman . Worse still asking pre pubescent children for advice on how to get your baby to sleep at night . BABY NUMBER FOUR !!!!!!
Here in America we all use air conditioning. If no air conditioning a fan at least. Right now I have 4 air conditioners running as its been over 90 and very humid. I don't even want to look at my electric bill. No one uses air conditioning out there?

Reactions: 3
Here in America we all use air conditioning. If no air conditioning a fan at least. Right now I have 4 air conditioners running as its been over 90 and very humid. I don't even want to look at my electric bill. No one uses air conditioning out there?
Houses over here aren’t built with air conditioning, we would have a handle of days (if you are lucky) it would be needed, especially if you live up north like inghams.

From a climate change point of view there is no way it would be acceptable in the U.K. either.

Reactions: 7
Latest social blade figures. The views and subs have dropped in the past few days. People are getting bored and the Minghams know it.

Mark my words, at the end of the summer (end of the year at the latest) they will stop doing YouTube. This is one last 'fun' holiday for the girls.

Reactions: 12

Doing some digging on my work break and came across this (what else am I supposed to fill my break with...?!). Not sure if anyone's ever posted it before, and the video's aren't working for me.

Nonetheless, the thumbnails made me snort. :LOL:

What job did Chris do before Youtube?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.