The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got way too much satisfaction watching creepy wedgy himself on his insta video, pity it wasn’t slightly harder so would be out of action for good!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced that in terms of content, their output is increasingly woeful as they lack any degree of originality. Constantly trying to recreate what made them, ahem, ‘famous,’ won’t work as time moves on and they haven’t. Same for the challenges that they try. They half-arse them as it’s a feeling that the clickbait title alone will be enough to draw in viewers, whereas the actual challenge element has no dynamism or thought behind it. They are trying to play catch-up to other channels which have long since built far greater and more loyal viewers and it means they are constantly striving to find the ‘It factor.’ Let’s save you some time; you don’t have the skills, patience or long-term thinking to do that.

Reactions: 9
I just watched Creepy fall off the rail onto his nuts on Instagram stories. Ouch! But he deserved it and it was so joyful to watch. 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing ever really seems to come of these "projects" Chris does when he's out skating. Probably just the same old videos of him sliding across railings trying to pretend he's still 14

Reactions: 13
Have they put the sassybelle makeover into today vlog?? Have they so little to show of??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well they wouldn't want sassybelles channel to grow and over take the family one now would they. Isabelle should edit her own footage, lots of tutorials out there on how to. She'd no doubt do a better job than her parents. She could also have her adsense paid into her own account if they allowed her access.

As i've mentioned before my dd3 makes money this way.. I wouldn't dream of pocketing her money. Some parents make me wonder.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t rant.

It was more reminiscing on what could have been
I actually felt for her a little bit.
I don’t know maybe I’m just too soft but as a mum of 3 and with a less then perfect life I can tell that she’s having regrets about things, Looking back on their nice holidays and the popularity they had and probably money before all the scandals came out.
She’s probably very down about things, and being a mum is hard enough without everything that’s gone on. I suppose it’s hard to go back once you’ve had the YouTube life of being given free holidays and gifts etc.
It Seemed to me like the speech at the end was her saying that YouTube is winding down for them and Is no longer a viable option financially. The part where she says ‘we’re not stopping vlogging btw’ was very telling, unless there’s an issue with it all then I can’t see why she would say that.

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking and I reckon the bad editing in yesterday's vlog was deliberate to distract from the anniversary so the majority of the comments would be about the editing instead.

Reactions: 15
I actually felt for her a little bit.
I don’t know maybe I’m just too soft but as a mum of 3 and with a less then perfect life I can tell that she’s having regrets about things, Looking back on their nice holidays and the popularity they had and probably money before all the scandals came out.
She’s probably very down about things, and being a mum is hard enough without everything that’s gone on. I suppose it’s hard to go back once you’ve had the YouTube life of being given free holidays and gifts etc.
It Seemed to me like the speech at the end was her saying that YouTube is winding down for them and Is no longer a viable option financially. The part where she says ‘we’re not stopping vlogging btw’ was very telling, unless there’s an issue with it all then I can’t see why she would say that.
I felt sorry for her for a...oh, actually no I didn’t, a felt a very lot glad she’s realised that HER behaviour as well as her husbands was their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They’re planning the whole summer yes the whole summer we are planning to make the most of the WHOLE summer yous guys 🙄
I doubt it aren’t the kids breaking up two weeks apart so unless they’re bunking off AGAIN then they are making the most of a whole month
#twats #hardlyanysummer

Reactions: 9
They’re planning the whole summer yes the whole summer we are planning to make the most of the WHOLE summer yous guys 🙄
I doubt it aren’t the kids breaking up two weeks apart so unless they’re bunking off AGAIN then they are making the most of a whole month
#twats #hardlyanysummer
They will 100% pull Isla out early

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.