Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuttle90

14k views in 4 hours. Let's see how many views get bought during his 'editing' hours again tonight? They surely can't carry on for long having to top up the views every night?
Does anyone know the cost of buying views?? Does it actually benefit their business to do so? Like they get paid more off youtube than they do the price of the bought views.... hmmm!?

Reactions: 3

Web30

VIP Member
When my eldest was almost 14 she wouldn't have been seen dead wearing the same clothes as her little sister. That child needs more freedom. My daughter who is a year younger than Isabelle gets much more freedom, she doesn't let me choose her clothes now for a start. That girl is going to rebel soon and I hope they vlog it.
I think thats when we will see her less in the vlogs tbh

Web30

VIP Member
“Really hard day with a 14 week old” and a picture of a thermometer.

🙄🙄
At first look i thought it was a pregnancy test 🙈

These are the kind of vlog titles im wanting to see on the caravan holiday tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
I think I saw 2 min of that vlog had to skip the whole damned thing ! The only thing I saw worth watching was 15 seconds of Esme and the baby. I’m so DONE with them >>>>> off to find a new youtuber to watch , might tune in for ( CARRY ON CARAVAN ) for disasters and hilarity but will need a break to get over the sheer effing boredom of today’s 😴😴😴
SAME!

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
They are just copying others, scrambling for ideas because the baby one didn’t work!
To be fair a majority of the family vloggers do just copy each other. Take Fizz Family for example who keep copying Norris Nuts.
They have nothing to vlog about other than their daily trips to Morrison’s and Matalan so my opinion is they’re better off doing popular challenges if they want to retain their pre teen audience.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Should we put a Happy aniversaryv on his Instagram or those who watch the vlog, in the comment Down below...
Maybe on their Facebook. I'm blocked or I would do it. I was thinking on IG but I'm blocked there too for my sweet comments. Somebody please do it if you don't mind getting blocked

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Isla had to choose what to buy. I get the "challange" but its a waste of money if she really didnt like the stuff. Its all pointless crap just to fill a vlog with.
Probably gets returned anyway. Read that’s what most of these ASOS hail role do too

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I wonder if the older two will end up back in public school in September? They can't still be able to afford two lots of school fees surely?
I reckon one more year and they'll move Esme to a normal senior school, for definite.

Web30

VIP Member
Chris is out skating in sheffield right now. Thought they were going away today?

• Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah said on Instagram few weeks ago they had two holidays booked, I think she meant on the plane
What would be the point of spending all that on a caravan to then jump on anplane and have a hotel type holiday. Im pretty intrested in what thier summer plans actually are.

Stephie

VIP Member
That's not breast milk. Looks too thick and creamy in colour. I breastfed and expressed for 2 years and breast milk looks clear white with a bluish white appearance round the top. No froth, no creamy texture. Like formula in the instana story

Zelda18

VIP Member
I don’t want to derail the thread, but a) I doubt Dyson will get the cost of the gifted vacuum back by using the Inghams - their fan base are hardly in the market for household appliances, and probably couldn’t give a shit what their parents use to clean the floors, b) James Dyson is a Brexiteering piece of shit who is moving production overseas because it’s cheaper, and c) Shark vacuums are way superior to Dyson.
I have a cordless shark lift away and it is great. Was considering purchasing the Dyson v11 as my sister was ranting how fantastic it was. Tested hers out and was so nearly tempted. However Now hearing that the company has been working with the minging Inghams there is no way I’ll be getting one.