Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Guess the girls wearing helmets was just for a picture to satisfy the ‘trolls’ eh Sarah since they’re not riding about without them on 🙈 keep up with your own bullshit love
I've just noticed this on her last instagram story. All three racing about esme not even with her foot on the pedal sticking her leg out at full speed. Absolute frauds . Fake as fuck.

Reactions: 3

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sarah and Chris are sleeping on the smallest double bed I ever did see.
According to Sarah on insta their bed is even bigger than king so loads of space 🙄 *bullshit*

Looks like we were wrong about the formula feeding. I mean faking a bf'ing pic would be just impossible. And those pesky hashtags. #exclusivelybreastfed makes it actual fact. Right guys?
I was more drawn to their bikes discarded in the background like chavs than Sarah’s tits 😂

• Haha

Mum31

Does anyone else think they’re being sponsored by go outdoors? Also after saying they don’t drink suddenly they’re mentioning booze in their vlogs. It’s like they’ve approached less family friendly companies for little sponsor deals so that nobody on here can complain to the companies.
I think they’re trying to reinvent themselves as a channel because they know there’s no future in family content for them.

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I try not to even hate watch now as I get more of a buzz watching the views go down. It seems to me the only thing that kept that channel going the past year was tattlelife. I can't even see them picking up views from the travels as it's going to be the same thing day in day out. Food swimming back in the van repeat.
Same 👌

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just seen lazys insta from their caravan holiday...how embarrassing for poor Isabelle ...she is wearing the same outfit as her younger sisters, and having the time of her life playing outside...I’m so glad for her that she is not at school at the moment...it borders on abuse of that teen really...
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Goes to show they know Isla's bike is too small! What a waste of money!

Attachments

Isabelle's post had something about Isla being at school tomorrow didn't it?

I can't believe Chris punished Prinny in the vlog, he knows what she's like with bin bags and he still left it in the kitchen with her!
Wouldn’t surprise me if that was for the benefit of the school so it looks like they were going to send her in until ‘she woke up soooper poorly’.

Not sure why they’d want to rent a house after spending all that money on a caravan and things for it.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Didn't Sarah have storage bags the other day that she expects the girls to put clothes in for the holiday?
They're also gonna have to pack all Jace's baby bits and probably a little baby bath too. They really haven't thought this out.

I don't think with Jace's skin tone he is gonna be blonde, he skin tone looks very similar to Esmes.

I'm fuming that Chris's birthday is the day before mine! 😂

leahmaree

Didn't Sarah have storage bags the other day that she expects the girls to put clothes in for the holiday?
They're also gonna have to pack all Jace's baby bits and probably a little baby bath too. They really haven't thought this out.

I don't think with Jace's skin tone he is gonna be blonde, he skin tone looks very similar to Esmes.

I'm fuming that Chris's birthday is the day before mine! 😂
i'm fuming his birthday is the same day as mine!

• Haha

Ava girl

I watched today's vlog, Where was Isla while Sarah was helping Isabelle choose outfits for her? Surely she wouldn't leave her alone in a large Matalan store?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Goes to show they know Isla's bike is too small! What a waste of money!
As if they were planning on buying Isabelle a new bike.

Also, why bother she’s said she doesn’t like riding her bike.

NoHellNo

Keeping Jason in hats isn’t going to help with the early-onset male pattern baldness he will have inherited from his father.

You’d think they’d be rubbing caffeine on his head already, given the massive impact that Creepy’s hairline and ‘tone’ have had on his own life. View attachment 27899(Credit to @Hatshepsut for the collage)
Yuck! :sick:
I think I read somewhere that the majority of inherited baldness comes from the maternal side and skips a generation, Sarah's dad is bald, isn't he? Jason doesn't stand a chance, poor kid.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Does Sarah live in am alternative climate to the rest of us in the UK? all the girls were wearing their thick winter coats in yesterday’s Vlog, it looked like it had been raining but do they not own light weight rain coats? It’s July, it’s hardly winter weather. And as for Chris’s fried spam roll 🤢 seriously I am assuming the two lettuce leafs he ate back in May are his healthy eating for 2019?
Even the photo of her and Jace from two days ago he’s in a Woolly hat & yes the other day was cooler but it was still 16 degrees+??? Like if you want a hat on him, buy a thin cotton one that will keep his head warm but still cool...