The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping Jason in hats isn’t going to help with the early-onset male pattern baldness he will have inherited from his father.

You’d think they’d be rubbing caffeine on his head already, given the massive impact that Creepy’s hairline and ‘tone’ have had on his own life. View attachment 27899(Credit to @Hatshepsut for the collage)
Yuck! :sick:
I think I read somewhere that the majority of inherited baldness comes from the maternal side and skips a generation, Sarah's dad is bald, isn't he? Jason doesn't stand a chance, poor kid.

Reactions: 3
It's probably all the grease fermenting mixed with excessive dye jobs from the beanie making his hair fall out 🤮🤢😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Again, after looking at those pictures, how on earth did they manage to make Jace? 🤣

I wonder if he wears his beanie in the bedroom....🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wait, Chris is turning 35?! 35?!

There's looking older and then there's that!

twit looks early 50's at best and I'm being generous :sick:
He’s been covering that oil slick of a head with a beanie.....and come to find out he should have been covering that pasty face in sunscreen. Big mistake..Boo Boo.
How long before he’s mistaken for Jace’s granddad?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keeping Jason in hats isn’t going to help with the early-onset male pattern baldness he will have inherited from his father.

You’d think they’d be rubbing caffeine on his head already, given the massive impact that Creepy’s hairline and ‘tone’ have had on his own life. View attachment 27899(Credit to @Hatshepsut for the collage)
F’ing ell, are these real? Or photoshopped? If real then yuck, no wonder he wears the beanie. Keep the beanie on Chris, ain’t nobody want to be looking at that fool 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't really been paying attention. What sort of caravan did they get?
Is it one of these pop up caravans where you have two little bed areas on either side?

Even with maybe a fold out bed/couch I still don't understand how they will all manage to sleep in there.
They should have just hired an RV or something.

Gibraltar does have them. Might a stretch going across multiple borders though.

Just my opinion here, but I did shop there all the time as a teenager as I didn't have tons of money to go to high street stores. It's a similar quality and price to Primark in the UK or the now defunct MK One shop chain. However, maybe a lot of teens would find the cIothes a bit 'old' for them and associate it as an adults store. didn't know Aldi was also in Australia. :)
Yep, we have Aldi but we don't have Lidl yet. I love Aldi! Not for the clothes of the food particularly but for the random crap they always have in their special buys section.
Also no judgements over where you shopped as a teen. I spent way too much time in a tacky, cheap store we have here called, Suprè, which my friends and I dubbed "slutpre" as we wised up and got older.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think they’re being sponsored by go outdoors? Also after saying they don’t drink suddenly they’re mentioning booze in their vlogs. It’s like they’ve approached less family friendly companies for little sponsor deals so that nobody on here can complain to the companies.
I think they’re trying to reinvent themselves as a channel because they know there’s no future in family content for them.

@Hatshepsut WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH 😂🤣
This is awful 🤢😦🤢
And is it just me or is that bottom row/middle picture Sarah’s latest hairdo 😐
BCE6CD10-15EA-4242-872C-B719E4E9807E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn't Sarah have storage bags the other day that she expects the girls to put clothes in for the holiday?
They're also gonna have to pack all Jace's baby bits and probably a little baby bath too. They really haven't thought this out.

I don't think with Jace's skin tone he is gonna be blonde, he skin tone looks very similar to Esmes.

I'm fuming that Chris's birthday is the day before mine! 😂

I can’t be blamed totally for this, just look at the piss-poor material that I’ve got to work with. 😂
View attachment 27923

That is Ian Watkins right there 🤮, also I really don't think Lazy has washed that heed of hair for about 2 weeks now! When they were in B&M you could still see that same spec of dandruff in her fringe and that fringe was stuck to her heed. Bogging old lump.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't Sarah have storage bags the other day that she expects the girls to put clothes in for the holiday?
They're also gonna have to pack all Jace's baby bits and probably a little baby bath too. They really haven't thought this out.

I don't think with Jace's skin tone he is gonna be blonde, he skin tone looks very similar to Esmes.

I'm fuming that Chris's birthday is the day before mine! 😂
i'm fuming his birthday is the same day as mine!

• Haha
I am still confused why they didn’t do more research on caravans, didn’t see more... researched benefits from caravans to RVs to tents🤷🏻‍♀️ Like I wonder if he’s actually been out to test drive having a caravan attached to his car on long haul??? Like going on the motorway etc.. because it also will take so much longer to get from A to B because of having the caravan on the back as well.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.