The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the caravan capers might reignite my interest in this sad couple; I've hardly posted in here the last couple of weeks!

A couple of my relatives used to tour Europe in a caravan and said it was a lot of hassle if you want to move around on a regular basis. They've since switched to a motorhome and said it's a dream compared to the caravan. Just park up and start your holiday, no hitching/unhitching etc. Easier to drive too.

I imagine the caravan will be sold by the end of the year once reality kicks in.

Reactions: 14
I think the caravan capers might reignite my interest in this sad couple; I've hardly posted in here the last couple of weeks!

A couple of my relatives used to tour Europe in a caravan and said it was a lot of hassle if you want to move around on a regular basis. They've since switched to a motorhome and said it's a dream compared to the caravan. Just park up and start your holiday, no hitching/unhitching etc. Easier to drive too.

I imagine the caravan will be sold by the end of the year once reality kicks in.
I really dont think we will see the caravan next year (if we are still seeing them on youtube)

Reactions: 8
I've never been more excited for someone else's holiday! 😂🍿
This has the potential to be the best 'fantasy meets reality' scenario since Fyre Festival 👌

Bring on the tin can summer dream trip! Heat, hassle and Pot Noodle cuisine. Living their best lives.

Hopefully even if it's a disaster the girls will enjoy it. When you're a kid you can usually find something to do to keep yourself amused. It's the adults who bear the brunt of a tit holiday fortunately. If Creepy & Lazy have any hair left at the end of the summer I'll be amazed 👨‍🦲 👩‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't be do bad if it was just the 3 kids but jace will prob wake everyone up at 6am lol

Reactions: 4
I've never been more excited for someone else's holiday! 😂🍿
Me too. It's going to be like a sauna in there, Jace will be screaming all night, the kids will be bored and grumpy through lack of sleep. The kitchen isn't big enough and tensions will be running high. I can't wait, it's going to be brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A week sounds fine but the whole 6 weeks? I think I'd go insane stuck with anyone for that long

Reactions: 16
Just seen on Twitter that’s it’s two years today since Creepy allegedly met up with a girl in a Leeds hotel for whatever reason, and made her sign a non-disclosure agreement that he could ‘legally sue her for £250,000’ if she ever spoke about it. Allegedly.

Wonder if he’s reminiscing?

Happy Anniversary, guys!

Me too. It's going to be like a sauna in there, Jace will be screaming all night, the kids will be bored and grumpy through lack of sleep. The kitchen isn't big enough and tensions will be running high. I can't wait, it's going to be brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t forget the smell of a chemical toilet being used by five people, for six weeks, on a diet of pot noodle, in 40* heat!🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am HERE for the caravan holidays. Actually looking forward to them.

Will Sarah have a rant
Will they turn full on travellers
Where will Chris edit in the dead of the night when everyone else is sleeping in the same room
Who’s going to clean the caravan
Where’s everything going to fit?! She’s bought a lot of bits and bats ( or been gifted from go outdoors) who knows

So many questions

• Haha
...so many questions

Why did they need to buy everything new for this caravan such as cutlery, plates etc - surely they could just use what they already have in their kitchen?

Why all the snack pots? Surely part of camping is the cooking a fry up in the morning or bbq at night?

Have they got a tent that the older girls could sleep in?

Why doesn’t Sarah wash her hair, it’s so greasy!

Does Sarah have alopecia?

Why were they dressed like it was winter in yesterday vlog?

To be fair I travelled around Europe as a teen with my BF on a shoe string budget and it was an amazingly memorable adventure. We only used the campsite to sleep in and were out from dawn till dusk sight seeing.

Why oh why oh why do they talk to the baby in such a high pitch? I know most people do baby talk, but this is a whole new level 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
...so many questions

Why did they need to buy everything new for this caravan such as cutlery, plates etc - surely they could just use what they already have in their kitchen?

Why all the snack pots? Surely part of camping is the cooking a fry up in the morning or bbq at night?

Have they got a tent that the older girls could sleep in?

Why doesn’t Sarah wash her hair, it’s so greasy!

Does Sarah have alopecia?

Why were they dressed like it was winter in yesterday vlog?

To be fair I travelled around Europe as a teen with my BF on a shoe string budget and it was an amazingly memorable adventure. We only used the campsite to sleep in and were out from dawn till dusk sight seeing.
The hair thing/ alopecia can actually be bought on by stress can’t it, losing clumps of hair?

Reactions: 2
They are so wasteful at the time when people are really trying to curb excessive packaging, single use plastics, and buying new everything all the time.
I think they may be some of the worst people I've ever known of :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.