The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people actually bothered about the kids hair colour is THEM.
None of their viewers, haters, trolls or BOTS care.
#wedontcareaboutthekidshair

Reactions: 19
Got to love Sarah saying how much she loves how big Jace is getting after it’s been said on here she has an obsession with him being small.

HI SARAH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why didn't Sarah just search how to play Mancala on YouTube? there are lots of videos on there.

I see they are still trying to convince us that Jace IS NOT GINGER. Why does it matter? They are the only ones who care.

Reactions: 6
Someone sent them a board game and later on Izzy saw an ad for the same game on an ad before a YouTube video and thought it was weird and joked that someone was watching them.
Crossword puzzles are fun too. All allegedly of course. I believe them to be upholders of the highest standards of integrity.
8FFB4A44-873B-498C-BEBC-2AB7F33C10BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Her bald spot is getting bigger the hair isn't even covering it up now and she's developing another spot on the other side. I guess she's going to have to comb over on both sides now just like Creepy. I can't take those fat fingers...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah never learns does she 🤦🏻‍♀️ she didn’t strap Jace into his bouncer and he was moving around a lot to the point he moved to the end of the bouncer. Regardless whether she is watching him or not she needs to strap him in otherwise one of these days he’s gonna fall out. Then we have Chris sticking the pacifier in his mouth before giving it to Jace 🤮
Seemed more like Isabelle noticed, if she hadn't been there I wonder how long it would have taken Sarah to realise. She's probably waiting for the day they can use it as a vlog title (Well I hope she isn't actually)

Well I'm confused, they are loosing viewers drastically except obvious bought one's but lately every vlog is basically a repeat of Instagram the day before??? Really guys??? What the actual hell are you doing you tell everyone about your day on insta then repeat it in a vlog, you really are running low on fuel ain't ya!!!! PMSL
Oh and P.S Sarah it's summer it might be a cloudy day but it's warm, take that frickin silly wool hat off your son you absolute idiot, I'm really starting to believe her mum brought up the girls, next it's gonna be a black beanie to match his gif of a father , beanie all year round!!!

i want to report them to Dyson I will give it a shot Who do I report to? Is it out in the UK or just the general company?
me too.

They all had evidence and then you get Jamie Rees saying he doesn’t like Jess and country joe saying Jess is an actress and her mum is her agent 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
Wow I don't know that!!!! Bloody two faced arseholes!!!

I have OCD and my kitchen is far worse.

OCD has sod all to do with cleaning. That’s an irritating stereotype that makes a serious, life destroying condition seem totally trivial.

Chris claims his OCD was cured by positive thinking anyway 🙄
that is because he is an airline piolt, A maths and a doctor!!!😂😂😂

Either way, grammatically incorrect as always.

All these board games they want for the caravan, I hope Scabble isn’t one of them.
Oh the horror!
I don't think they realise how hot that caravan will get!!!😂😂😂😂 not one fan bought, can't see lazy playing snakes and ladders in there that's for sure!!!
Oooops look out they be buying fans now!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wait, Chris is turning 35?! 35?!

There's looking older and then there's that!

twit looks early 50's at best and I'm being generous :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where are they planning on putting all this stuff they've bought for the caravan? Noticed they'd bought a camping kitchen unit which seemed pointless given the caravan has a kitchen? Then there's the firepit too.They'll have all the clothes they'll need for the next 6 weeks or however long they'll be travelling for too plus all this tat they've bought. The caravan doesn't look like it's that big or has that much storage. Confused by the whole situation. It'll be hell on earth and they'll have to pretend that they're living their best life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I'm confused, they are loosing viewers drastically except obvious bought one's but lately every vlog is basically a repeat of Instagram the day before??? Really guys??? What the actual hell are you doing you tell everyone about your day on insta then repeat it in a vlog, you really are running low on fuel ain't ya!!!! PMSL
Oh and P.S Sarah it's summer it might be a cloudy day but it's warm, take that frickin silly wool hat off your son you absolute idiot, I'm really starting to believe her mum brought up the girls, next it's gonna be a black beanie to match his gif of a father , beanie all year round!!!

me too.

Wow I don't know that!!!! Bloody two faced arseholes!!!

that is because he is an airline piolt, A maths and a doctor!!!😂😂😂

I don't think they realise how hot that caravan will get!!!😂😂😂😂 not one fan bought, can't see lazy playing snakes and ladders in there that's for sure!!!
Oooops look out they be buying fans now!!!!
We went to Portugal last year and it was late 30 degrees some days touching 40 they have a heatwave which comes on towards September. I'm assuming its Portugal they are heading for of course .I've not watched one vlog lately

Reactions: 3
Where are they planning on putting all this stuff they've bought for the caravan? Noticed they'd bought a camping kitchen unit which seemed pointless given the caravan has a kitchen? Then there's the firepit too.They'll have all the clothes they'll need for the next 6 weeks or however long they'll be travelling for too plus all this tat they've bought. The caravan doesn't look like it's that big or has that much storage. Confused by the whole situation. It'll be hell on earth and they'll have to pretend that they're living their best life
The caravan is not that big, when I went on family holidays, 4 of us in a simular sized caravan, we had to travel light.. Its not just storage its weight, an overloaded caravan becomes a heath and safety issue.

Has there been a picture of the caravan?
Its been in the vlogs. Im still confused how thwy got it on the drive faceing the way it is and how they are going to get it off the drive

Reactions: 2
The caravan is not that big, when I went on family holidays, 4 of us in a simular sized caravan, we had to travel light.. Its not just storage its weight, an overloaded caravan becomes a heath and safety issue.
Health and safety be damned!

3BDD0A7E-C188-4E1F-9096-83AA80583D4C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Keeping Jason in hats isn’t going to help with the early-onset male pattern baldness he will have inherited from his father.

You’d think they’d be rubbing caffeine on his head already, given the massive impact that Creepy’s hairline and ‘tone’ have had on his own life.
(Credit to @Hatshepsut for the collage)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.