The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something CRAZY happened...school’s out. Yeah, that never happens, it’s CRAZY!
His stupidity coupled with his views on helmets are really starting to add up....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Haha yes! Definitely seeing the correlation between no helmet and his stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 27177

I can’t wait for the caravan vlogs either....for all the wrong reasons 😂
I’m sorry to say it again but what the actual duck does he look like?? Pulling that stupid pose! Does he think he looks cool? The squint, the hand gesture, the grimace.. jeez Louise. He makes me want to vomit into a bag every time he does it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So their holiday is coming soon? Are they taking Isla out of school early then? Sorry i don't watch they may have already said.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So their holiday is coming soon? Are they taking Isla out of school early then? Sorry i don't watch they may have already said.
I dont think so, chris said she had 2 weeks off so sounds like shes staying put till the end of term.

The no helmet thing is just plain stupid. Anyone doing wheeled sports, skiing etc should wear Helmets/protection no matter how experienced you are. Michael Schumacher springs to mind. Takes just seconds and your whole life could change or be over. No one is exempt. His insurance certainly wouldn't pay out if there is an accident and he's not wearing appropriate gear. He really should feed that peg legged hamster that's filling the void of where his brain should be.
In uk we dont pay insurance like that - the nhs you will get same treatment for whatever accident your in - sometimes treatment is good other times its tit - so if he has an accident he doesn't pay a penny for any treatment whether hes paid into the system or not

Um I'm in the UK. All sports require though not compulsory insurance.. He does his "sport" In a public place on public property mostly so at the bare minimum he should have liability insurance. As for medical care... I was talking about death.. They would find he wasn't taking preventative measures.

Insurance is most definetly out there. (dh is a cyclist and has it.. When renewing that I noticed there's the same for rollerskating and in line etc)

Reactions: 5
I still want to know what’s happening to Prinny on this agriculture filled summer holiday #saveprinny

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I still want to know what’s happening to Prinny on this agriculture filled summer holiday #saveprinny
I’ve thought about this myself. I don’t recall them talking about getting her a dog passport, if they intend to go abroad, though they still have time to do that.
However she (Prinny not Lazy) would also need a rabies injection and you must then wait 3 weeks before they can travel out of the country.
I’d rather she packed her little suitcase and went to stay with Granny, than be left alone in that hot tin can for hours on end.

919033D4-E890-43B3-9936-DBC42129AD03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris did a very lot of talking about his helmet.

'If you are over 18 thats your choice if you wear a helmet'

So does that mean a 16 year old would have to ask their parents if they didn't want to wear a helmet?

How about meeting a 35 year old man who wants to go skinny dipping..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't really understand why you'd apologise for something that you clearly have concerns over being offensive... why post it in the first place? :unsure:

That pose of Chris' will be imprinted in our brains soon. Does he think that angle is attractive? Is he stuck in his 15 year old emo phase? Will he ever admit to grooming teenage girls? So many questions, so little answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Warning: Conspiracy Theory.

I might be way off on this but here we go.

The latest decisions in the vlogs have not been accidents.

Exhibit A:
Chris has gone mental with the video edits.

Exhibit B:
Helmet-Gate.

Exhibit C:
Rehashing boring (and already done) “challenges”.

Exhibit D:
Sarah’s slightly cryptic rant about going off of youtube.

Are these all coincidences? Possibly.

My theory:

Chris is well aware that it’s the one year anniversary of his scandal breaking. He would much prefer we all focus on these minor annoyances instead of why he was actually brought to our attention in the first place.

Surely it’s better (for him) that we’re talking about smaller grievances, instead of the elephant in the room.

The only reason I doubt my own theory is that I’d have to attribute a certain level of intelligence to Chris that I don’t believe he possesses.

I concede it’s a bit out there, but reality is often stranger then fiction.

(Thanks for sticking with this post 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whilst I wish that were true, Chris doesn't have the intelligence to plant those decoys. Especially a whole 4 (four) of them. He's just plain stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like they have been viewing the Norris Nuts for inspiration - the way the kids lay out their outfits before they get dressed (which they’ve done for Jace in the last couple of vlogs); have their face and name pop up whenever someone is seen in the vlog for the first time; lots of text overlaid in the videos. The Norris kids do a lot of their own editing, and it looks much more polished than the Ingham family vlogs. And the kids wear helmets whenever they go skating, hee hee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Are we ignoring the fact that this fool not only poses like a 13 year old white boy wanna be gangster , but also takes time out to smooth and filter his skin. Ladies what would be your thoughts on seeing your husbands and partners zooming in to beautify his photos ?? Personally I would slowly be dying inside . What’s so VERY ALOT worse is that they honestly don’t realise how intensely embarrassing it is . He’s like the young boy Chris lilley depicts on his Netflix show “lunatics” the teenager who says “dope as duck” it’s almost as though he watched the Inghams for inspo!

I rest my case !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.