The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VickyMumOf4 is in some way connected to the Mary Shortle shop in Leeds. She used to comment regularly on the vlogs in support of the Minghams. She used a very similar user name on YouTube.
Why do I remember it was Mary Shortle or it was that Charlotte chick or Katrina but I’m thinking Mary Shortle. She trolled everyone on YT

Reactions: 2
i nominate he looks like little nicky for next thread title haha
I’m deceased. He looks EXACTLY like Little Nicky 😂 (which is why we’re all jealous)

They are probably disclosing dismissal because they are in very deep and let's be honest probably a new one for a company to be dealing with. By disclosing the dismissal they are probably thinking everyone will be happy and they can move on. The company has alot to lose breaking such serious rules all because of 1 manipulating troublesome man who lied and manipulated probably a new young Gullable employee. Trouble follows the minghams and hoping other companies do not touch these now to scared of backlash to risk the business they work for, for the sake of a scavenging family to lazy to work.
I’m hoping too that this scares off other companies, so these twats can go get real jobs and stop shoving cameras in front of their children.
I still think Nuby is coming across terribly: what company writes that somebody is “likely to get fired” on a social media message? They have made one mistake after another.

Reactions: 13
Oh I see! Isabelle can’t be expected to wear a helmet because she hasn’t ridden a bike in two years... No wait, explain that logic again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Zero anything fathers day for chris. No card, present, even the girls saying it to him.

Didnt she realise when she planned the sleepover what day it was and that the friend would likely not be able to be out all day anyway?

Reactions: 17
It’s also very unprofessional to write “most likely will be dismissed”. Why are they commenting on ongoing internal disciplinary actions with a stranger? It’s enough to say that a disciplinary process is happening. They are commenting on the employee potentially losing their job before they inform them? This company is a freaking dumpster fire.
I’d never expect official statements from any reputable company to comment on a current individuals disciplinary process. Whoever the person is surely will have ample justification for some sort of unfair dismissal or at least action about their privacy being compromised. All of this makes me completely disbelieve Nuby, no HR department in their right mind would allow those sort of public statements, I think the person writing the statements was the same one who gave him the information in the first place!

Reactions: 8
Is the kid getting any tummy time at all ?? They have a special mat for jace, so use it ..shouldn’t just be lying on his back at 2 month
Edit: I spoke to soon or I have magic time travel psychic skills that made her get it out 😆😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
honestly at this point I think the closest thing they have to a harassment case is a folder on Lazys phone entitled “things that make my husband cry” filled with screenshots from Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear Lazy is trolling us by constantly getting her words wrong.

Why has Isabelle not got a helmet on? If the bloody helmet didn't fit then wait until you can get a new one before you take your child on a bike ride.

Oh Sarah is suddenly talking about how school is more important than YouTube... I wonder why. 'Anyway, I don't know where that came from'; I think you do babe, think again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thoughts on the vlog:

- "She's kept Isla really good" - bad grammar... However, definitely hinted there that Isla isn't always the best behaved...

- Planning sleepovers on father's Day. Clearly doesn't give a tit, does she.

- Vlogging whilst your baby is crying. Lush mum.

- Isabelle's bike is far too small for her. Esmes helmet is also too small. And of course, no helmet for Isabelle.

- Lazy really needs to get rid of that 80's hair style.

- Lazy's little rant about school being priority... Firstly, what a hypocrite. Secondly, "don't know where that came from" - of course you don't, love. We all know that's a dig at Family Fizz after their podcast. You've always been jealous of them, and when they announced their newest pregnancy, you decided to bombard you Instagram stories with pictures of Jace. It was so obvious why you did it. You're hilarious. We can read you like a book.

- Can you ditch that bloody purple coat already?

- "We do take safety very seriously!" - still allows Isabelle to ride her (too small) bike with no helmet. Hypocrite.

So no happy father's Day to Creepy? No card? No present? Nothing? He's a perverted little twit, yes. But he's still a Dad who does a lot for the girls. If you're going to stand by the creep, at least make an effort for Father's Day. And no - don't say "we don't have to vlog everything". That's bollocks. You vlog about the most ridiculous things. Something important like father's Day should be vlogged before buying carrot batons from Morrisons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It might just be me but I don’t know if I would let two 7 years old play somewhere where I could not help them immediately if something was to happen..

Oh I see Isla is now wearing the sequin coat that belonged to Esme.
That lasted long, wasn’t it originally a birthday present?

Reactions: 7
It might just be me but I don’t know if I would let two 7 years old play somewhere where I could not help them immediately if something was to happen..
I knew it wouldnt be long before the caravan became a play house for the girls. Bet it will the new "office" for chris soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew it wouldnt be long before the caravan became a play house for the girls. Bet it will the new "office" for chris soon.
I think it was just bought as extra storage. Garage is now ram packed with plastic tat, that they need the extra room 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the kid getting any tummy time at all ?? They have a special mat for jace, so use it ..shouldn’t just be lying on his back at 2 month
Edit: I spoke to soon or I have magic time travel psychic skills that made her get it out 😆😉
Mine never liked tummy time always rolled over but had full head stability by 4 weeks and sat up at 5 months, crawling by 6 months and walking by 10 months old.
Besides tummy time should only be for short periods and never unsupervised when they’re young.

Reactions: 3
Only because the play mat was gifted to them, he wouldn't have half the things he does if it wasn't for the viewers.

Reactions: 5
So telling that they did duck all for Father's Day, it would have been such easy clickbait but nope! That on top of Creepy posting his own Father's Day Instagram post. Gutted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
VickyMumOf4 is in some way connected to the Mary Shortle shop in Leeds. She used to comment regularly on the vlogs in support of the Minghams. She used a very similar user name on YouTube.
You are right. I heard she had a falling out with Mary Shortle over wanting a reborn of Chris Ingham made but Mary (sensibly) thought it was a step too far.

They really have some crazy superfans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So telling that they did duck all for Father's Day, it would have been such easy clickbait but nope! That on top of Creepy posting his own Father's Day Instagram post. Gutted. 😂
It’s really quite telling isn’t it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.