The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it would of taken was Isabelle to hit a dodgy drain or something to go over and hit her head. Just not worth the risk.

It might be the camera angle but in Sarah's latest insta story does anyone else think Jace's head looks a little on the large side?

Reactions: 1
All it would of taken was Isabelle to hit a dodgy drain or something to go over and hit her head. Just not worth the risk.

It might be the camera angle but in Sarah's latest insta story does anyone else think Jace's head looks a little on the large side?
I thought the same! I was thinking its becuase hes got no hair

Reactions: 2
Zero anything fathers day for chris. No card, present, even the girls saying it to him.

Didnt she realise when she planned the sleepover what day it was and that the friend would likely not be able to be out all day anyway?
But he bought himself an ugly hat though!

So telling that they did duck all for Father's Day, it would have been such easy clickbait but nope! That on top of Creepy posting his own Father's Day Instagram post. Gutted. 😂
I thought it was quite telling and a bit narcissistic that he did his own father's day post...yet Sarah didn't post one for him or post on the girl's accounts. Especially with the bit about 'making a baby doesn't make you a father'...basically giving himself a pat on the back for taking on Isabelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like a caricature of a Mcdonalds employee.
To me, dressed like that he looks like he wants to wash and valet your car while you get your weekly supermarket shopping.

In that pic he even has a bit of Ash, the kid from Pokemon, about him........except Ash is a 10 year old boy known for chasing Pokemon and Creepy is a 30-something year old man apparently known for chasing teenage girls (allegedly)

Certainly "Pikachu" takes on a new meaning anyway (drop that towel!!!) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like he belongs in that band Goldie Lookin Chain with his caps and “leisure wear”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly that! I’ve had multiple break downs over art (mainly at uni) 😂
To succeed in art studies you really have to be passionate about art but of course, I doubt Isabelle is looking to be an artist in the future anyway. She’s just in for a shock when she start seeing that work piling up.
If I remember rightly, when I was in school because I chose Art, I had to do drama too. We wasn’t allowed to do one or the other.
Could be that she really just wanted to do drama ☺
Oh go, I'm so pleased you didn't have to at my school - I did Drama and loved it but was terrible at art! xx

It’s also very unprofessional to write “most likely will be dismissed”. Why are they commenting on ongoing internal disciplinary actions with a stranger? It’s enough to say that a disciplinary process is happening. They are commenting on the employee potentially losing their job before they inform them? This company is a freaking dumpster fire.
I can virtually guarantee that comment has not been put together by anyone who has any knowledge of HR / disciplinary processes - sadly for small organisations this could be the case but for a Company like Nuby - they would have access even to an outsourced HR service and no HR professional would allow a comment like that to be sent!! You cannot make a decision on a disciplinary before the employee is given the opportunity to put their case forward and to do so could result in an unfair dismissal case for the employee, should they take it forward. They've really buggered this one up haven't they!! X

Reactions: 4
Looks like he belongs in that band Goldie Lookin Chain with his caps and “leisure wear”.
Yeah....he looks like he gets all his clothes & accessories from the sale rails in the TK Maxx sportswear section. (Always full of fugly crap rescued from a weird timewarp, which nobody in their right mind would wear unless going to a fancy dress party)

I wonder if he maybe raids the donation bags dumped outside charity shops after hours and that's why he roams the streets at night? It certainly would explain his...ahem....'signature style'! (I'm joking - not even he would diddle a charity out of much-needed donations, would he?! ;) )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
he is a first Class Knobhead, also does he have his wedding ring on his right hand or is that the way the photo is taken, because Sarah doesn't seem to wear hers any more . What do the grown women see in him hes a tool
More the whole tool box would be nearer the Mark specialone50 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Soooooo jealous. It's the beanie. I wish I had that beanie.

Vicky/Sarah/Chris/Jane/Wendy/Nikki (if still mates)/any other grooming sympathiser - give it up. The Inghams name is tarnished forever thanks to the deeds of Creepy. That yes, were confirmed by police.

How many more excuses do you need to come up with?
[/QUOTE
Lol! Police confirmed the legitimate messages were of a sexual
So he also lied to Nuby about it too which resulted in the data breach....this is actually quite serious for Creepy. Nuby should be reporting themselves and they'll have to explain how it happened. Nuby should be reporting creepy to the authorities for lying to them and duping their employee which resulted in the breach.

Has anyone who received replies back from Nuby received one which stated they've reported themselves and/or pursuing action against the Inghams? I've only seen replies which focus on the action taken against their employee.
I don't even believe Nuby are telling the truth there!!! Oh how I wish media would pick this up!!!!

Reactions: 6
Much prefering Katrinas vlogs on 4childrenandme, she’s more real and there’s no annoying sing song voice.

She’s ageing much better than Sarah as well, would have thought she was much younger than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A kid younger than Isla?....what a dick. Either the mother is smart enough to stay out of this tit show..... or maybe she is paid to stay out of it...because the child also has the telltale inherited ginger hair?
If it’s true she’s not that smart as she slept with him in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he also lied to Nuby about it too which resulted in the data breach....this is actually quite serious for Creepy. Nuby should be reporting themselves and they'll have to explain how it happened. Nuby should be reporting creepy to the authorities for lying to them and duping their employee which resulted in the breach.

Has anyone who received replies back from Nuby received one which stated they've reported themselves and/or pursuing action against the Inghams? I've only seen replies which focus on the action taken against their employee.
Impersonating a police officer or pretending to gather information on behalf of them is a crime isn’t it?!

From what I've heard, she was fed the standard Chris Ingham bullshit, I do not judge her at all. Chris is a master manipulator.
No amount of manipulation could manipulate me into bed with him

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.