The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he gets national newspaper attention again and they use that pic :ROFLMAO:He was rinsed in The Sun comments and on social media for his hair and face last year by people discovering him for the first time which led to him getting that wonky short haircut a few months later, can you imagine how bad the comments would be this time round with that pic? 😂 He looks like a caricature of a Mcdonalds employee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope he gets national newspaper attention again and they use that pic :ROFLMAO:He was rinsed in The Sun comments and on social media for his hair and face last year by people discovering him for the first time which led to him getting that wonky short haircut a few months later, can you imagine how bad the comments would be this time round with that pic? 😂 He looks like a caricature of a Mcdonalds employee.
I only just forgot that hair cut.

Thanks for bringing it back up :oops:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
that pic reminds me of ( sorry for the young ones that probably wont know who im on about ) moris minors and majors of that stuuter rap song just with the cap and how he looks reminds me of how they dressed and that was in the 1980s

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with McDonalds employees 🙄
True, that's an insult on McDonalds employees. He looks like a 30s skateboarder man that dyes his hair as doesn't like being ginger, who gave up his job to film childrens' private lives to make money, and also use that as an excuse to try to meet girl fans alone.

Reactions: 19
Without MacDonalds Employees the Inghams couldn't continue with their selfless charity work.

He would just be handing out cheese and onion crisps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I second that. We need sun comments! I found the article but no comments. WAHHH!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldn't find the Sun ones but the Daily Mail ones are a delight :ROFLMAO:-

"That barnet rings alarm bells tbf "
"He looks like he doesn't want to grow up. Never got past a phase, brain probably stunted at 16 and that's why he targets them. Sicko "
"What's with his hair and eyebrows? Looks like a wax dummy. "
"He looks dodgy in his eyes and in that haircut which should be on a 15 year old. "
"He looks like Mcfly circa 2005, that wasn't even a good look in 2005."
"Greasy hair. Creep trait 101. "
"Men that have teenager hair cuts in their thirties always come across as a bit shady. He looks ridiculously creepy with that Justin Bieber aged 14 look "
"Who is this person and why is he sporting 1990s wet look hair? "
"Now see, to me the guy looks like a total creep in all of the photos. "
"Anyone over the age of 16 with hair like that should never be trusted, it just screams predator "
"Bad forward comb over. Goes with his bad soul."
"He looks like Little Nikki - from the Adam Sandler film"
"His hair is a giveaway if anything."
"Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows"
"Hardly a surprise judging by his appearance x"
"Pretty obvious...anyone who thinks that hair cut is a good idea is obviously a complete creep!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...am-sent-creepy-messages-16-year-old-girl.html

• Haha
Reactions: 41

"He looks like he doesn't want to grow up. Never got past a phase, brain probably stunted at 16 and that's why he targets them. Sicko "
"He looks dodgy in his eyes and in that haircut which should be on a 15 year old. "
"Men that have teenager hair cuts in their thirties always come across as a bit shady. He looks ridiculously creepy with that Justin Bieber aged 14 look "
"Anyone over the age of 16 with hair like that should never be trusted, it just screams predator "
"Pretty obvious...anyone who thinks that hair cut is a good idea is obviously a complete creep!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...am-sent-creepy-messages-16-year-old-girl.html
I nominate 'Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows' for the next thread title. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

OMG I AM CRYING 🤣🤣 Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows 🤣🤣 Oh God. He is the gift that keeps giving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Naughty boy. did Jane not teach her kids that it's wrong to tell lies?

View attachment 24565
So he also lied to Nuby about it too which resulted in the data breach....this is actually quite serious for Creepy. Nuby should be reporting themselves and they'll have to explain how it happened. Nuby should be reporting creepy to the authorities for lying to them and duping their employee which resulted in the breach.

Has anyone who received replies back from Nuby received one which stated they've reported themselves and/or pursuing action against the Inghams? I've only seen replies which focus on the action taken against their employee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Welcome! You can start by reading previous threads to get yourself up to date, then join us in discussing a topic on a discussion site.
VickyMumOf4 is in some way connected to the Mary Shortle shop in Leeds. She used to comment regularly on the vlogs in support of the Minghams. She used a very similar user name on YouTube.

Reactions: 17
I seen on Nuby’s so called reply they had contacted the police about it. Here’s hoping they go knocking at Ingham Family Limited HQ and see what he has to say about it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
VickyMumOf4 is in some way connected to the Mary Shortle shop in Leeds. She used to comment regularly on the vlogs in support of the Minghams. She used a very similar user name on YouTube.
Vicky seems to think she is best friends with the minghams,sends them stuff all the time,ask her if she was invited to the baby shower and you get blocked 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s also very unprofessional to write “most likely will be dismissed”. Why are they commenting on ongoing internal disciplinary actions with a stranger? It’s enough to say that a disciplinary process is happening. They are commenting on the employee potentially losing their job before they inform them? This company is a freaking dumpster fire.
They are probably disclosing dismissal because they are in very deep and let's be honest probably a new one for a company to be dealing with. By disclosing the dismissal they are probably thinking everyone will be happy and they can move on. The company has alot to lose breaking such serious rules all because of 1 manipulating troublesome man who lied and manipulated probably a new young Gullable employee. Trouble follows the minghams and hoping other companies do not touch these now to scared of backlash to risk the business they work for, for the sake of a scavenging family to lazy to work.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.