The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my husband treated himself for Father’s Day. Bought himself a video game. Used father’s day as an excuse to spend money on more video games he doesn’t have time to play 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Of course I got him something from myself and the kids but he finds father’s day hard since we lost our son so he never wants a big fuss.

Wonder if they actually did anything. You’d think he would’ve posted about what they did today rather than a hat. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Clearly as Sarah never gave him a shout out he has resorted to doing one himself so all his teenage followers can tell him what a great Dad he is and slide into his DM’s.......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Should Nuby really be sharing the possible outcome of an employees disciplinary process with facebook enquirers though? I’m absolutely in agreement that it’s positive that they’re taking it seriously but surely that individuals information should also be kept confidential? What if you knew them or another employee it could potentially be very damaging for that individual before the process is complete. I always presumed Nuby were a big company who you’d presume would know their stuff, the whole thing has made them appear so unprofessional and totally risky, par for the course when you partner with the Inghams though I guess...
I understand a lot of people feel sorry for the employee as they where manipulated by Chris but people's private information should not ever be given out, what if this was a different situation and the girl was in danger and they gave her personal information to an abuser? Unless there is a Police order for it, from Police, not a Facebook chat from a creepy bloke on Youtube then you never give out information as a company and that is common knowledge. It really is a serious thing and also a very touchy subject at the moment so I'm sure they didn't want the situation to blow up as there could of been some legal implications but they did well for sharing how they are handling the situation so that customers can be assured it won't happen to them as the person who did it won't be there anymore.

That being said I think Nuby should report Chris to the police, if the name/number of the police officer he gave isn't real then he was impersonating a Police officer to try and gain personal information about someone and then threatened them. I don't know the laws well enough but what he did cannot be right, he feels he can do whatever he wants, having no repercussions for the disgusting things he did in the past has given him the confidence and power to believe he's invincible, I want him held accountable for everything he has done because he is getting worse as time goes on.

Reactions: 30
Exactly that! I’ve had multiple break downs over art (mainly at uni) 😂
To succeed in art studies you really have to be passionate about art but of course, I doubt Isabelle is looking to be an artist in the future anyway. She’s just in for a shock when she start seeing that work piling up.
If I remember rightly, when I was in school because I chose Art, I had to do drama too. We wasn’t allowed to do one or the other.
Could be that she really just wanted to do drama ☺
I live in America and my daughter opted by choice to take AP Art (advanced placement) for her senior yr of high school in September (12th grade). With every AP class there's an exam at the end of the year. She chose this because colleges like to see a student taking as many advanced placement classes as possible. She took 2 this yr and 2 for next yr. very intense they create a portfolio

Reactions: 2
There’s so much to unpack here. Them being able to resume meet and greets seems unlikely after the allegations: wouldn’t they be worried about people protesting them? I sure would.
Have to spend a second on the obsessed fans wanting to hold the baby: i will never understand how they manage to keep a preteen audience glued to the screen with their content. Also, imagine giving your tiny baby to hold to a young stranger.

I’m happy to say I have never given them a single view and never will 😂 I think a lot of the hate watching needs to die down so that their income goes down.
If they come to Lincoln, I’ll go so I can steal Creepys hat.

And as if it couldn’t get worse, an ASMR with the kids. Give me strength.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just re-posting this from an old thread for those who haven't already seen it.....(and no, before you ask, it's apparently not Jimmy Saville in the background photobombing this seriously sultry moment.)

View attachment 24301
Of course your band was called The Adventure, after Tom Delonges side projects album

you infuriate me Chris!!!

Reactions: 8

I treated myself to

Then it was from his friend?

Which one is it. Sounds like an ad to me

If it’s an ad it’s extremely bad. You can’t even see the design of the hat.
Looks like a gift from Country Joe!

You know times are hard when you're taking style tips from the likes of her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
he is a first Class Knobhead, also does he have his wedding ring on his right hand or is that the way the photo is taken, because Sarah doesn't seem to wear hers any more . What do the grown women see in him hes a tool

Reactions: 1
he is a first Class Knobhead, also does he have his wedding ring on his right hand or is that the way the photo is taken, because Sarah doesn't seem to wear hers any more . What do the grown women see in him hes a tool
It's probably on his left hand, just flipped in the picture

He filtered the tit out of that pic!!!! A very lot funny😂😂😂😂I
#dad in denial!!!!!!

I understand a lot of people feel sorry for the employee as they where manipulated by Chris but people's private information should not ever be given out, what if this was a different situation and the girl was in danger and they gave her personal information to an abuser? Unless there is a Police order for it, from Police, not a Facebook chat from a creepy bloke on Youtube then you never give out information as a company and that is common knowledge. It really is a serious thing and also a very touchy subject at the moment so I'm sure they didn't want the situation to blow up as there could of been some legal implications but they did well for sharing how they are handling the situation so that customers can be assured it won't happen to them as the person who did it won't be there anymore.

That being said I think Nuby should report Chris to the police, if the name/number of the police officer he gave isn't real then he was impersonating a Police officer to try and gain personal information about someone and then threatened them. I don't know the laws well enough but what he did cannot be right, he feels he can do whatever he wants, having no repercussions for the disgusting things he did in the past has given him the confidence and power to believe he's invincible, I want him held accountable for everything he has done because he is getting worse as time goes on.
What I don't get is the other day Nuby stated the staff member had been disciplined, yet now she is suspended? Which is it and can we believe them?

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I love the picture on your posts, I bet shes happy with that haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.