The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that totally sounded like a super important meeting about big opportooooonities... In Starbucks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't they mention something to do with having their own app a while back or did I imagine that? I skimmed the vlog too but it sounded like it went well rather than badly unless they're lying. Something triggered them, I want to know what, I love when Lazy goes off on one of her rants :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I did report them but the app wasn't live at the time I sent the links to the articles, so I think they said they couldn't do anything as would need a link to said app? so maybe they looked into it more and decided not to work with them, especially if they had someone else working on/developing the app for them.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said meet and greet first. I thought oh they have managed to hold that hidden good.

Seriously I cannot bear to watch any more seconds or in this case minutes of a baby smiling every day, and then saying cheeeeeeky boyyyyyyyyy any longer. They really have nothing else to film about just now, and how many times do we need to see Isabelle getting ready for nighttime 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously I cannot bear to watch any more seconds or in this case minutes of a baby smiling every day, and then saying cheeeeeeky boyyyyyyyyy any longer. They really have nothing else to film about just now, and how many times do we need to see Isabelle getting ready for nighttime 😴😴
I'm sure there is a certain type of person who like watching Izzy's nighttime routine though 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There a bullies out there cyber bullying other children to sucide and the police do duck all who the duck do Sarah and Chris think they are ?? Never seen people love them self sp much - actually that's s lie but those people are not greedy creepy or greasy nor missing parts of their eyebrows and they certainly dont pimp there children out

Reactions: 8
6ish minutes, Chris is banging on about tonsilitus and you can see dinner cooking in the oven.
8ish minutes Sarah says how she needs to go and cook dinner

Hmmmmmmmmm k then.

Didn’t she say Esme doesn’t appear as often as doesn’t like the camera as much or something not long ago, certainly wasn’t camera shy tonight

I skipped the entire baby talk bit as the baby voice goes through me

Reactions: 7
A few questions... As it's hard to keep up with their bullshit, to be honest.

1) Any sign of the chaifam merch yet? I know we're all sooooooper excited for it. Not as much as "drop that towel" merch (I'm still holding out hope for that).

2) Didn't they say Esme hated gymnastics? But the other day Lazy said "she's always out on her mat"... Hmm...

3) Did people contact Nuby? Did anyone get a response?

I think that's it... Comment down below your answers 😉

Ooooh actually, last question:

Will we get a Sarah rant tomorrow?? 😁🤞

Reactions: 9
They would have to take into account the actual "intent" of the 'malicious communication'. That's not that easy. They have created a lot of anger around the alleged 'situation'. He chose his words carefully. He didn't stand up and clearly deny specific situations. They are a 'family' channel with a young platform and their own actions have not helped the cloud over him. Are you malicious for an opinion someone doesn't like - no. Could you have malicious intent by sticking your kids out there online to make money out of them in a vlog, a viral communication? It's so so wrong to put your children out there online I just do not agree with it. Wasn't it mentioned that Esme was upstairs working on a project for the channel? Would she not be better off playing, doing her homework or god forbid doing what she wanted. You usually find if someone does something untoward and 'gets away with it' they usually trip themselves up by doing it again, at some stage, the impulsive temptation is just too much. 🐉🐉😷 #dropthatshite and resend

A few questions... As it's hard to keep up with their bullshit, to be honest.

1) Any sign of the chaifam merch yet? I know we're all sooooooper excited for it. Not as much as "drop that towel" merch (I'm still holding out hope for that).

2) Didn't they say Esme hated gymnastics? But the other day Lazy said "she's always out on her mat"... Hmm...

3) Did people contact Nuby? Did anyone get a response?

I think that's it... Comment down below your answers 😉

Ooooh actually, last question:

Will we get a Sarah rant tomorrow?? 😁🤞
I hope there is a rant. I'm bored. As long as it's not on Facebook. I deleted mine recently.

Unrelated (not the reason I got rid of Facebook), but I got some not so friendly messages from fans after the spat I had with Sarah :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is what I asked a woman off Twitter
shes their number 1 fan, she lives not too far away from me and in the area where your twitter name is from, she is always spouting off that Chris is innocent to different people and trying to catch people out with threats of harassment cases

I had to contact WYP about a separate incident so I enquired about the Minghams. The officer I spoke to hinted that I shouldn't believe everything people tell me but he said it in a way that made me think the whole 'harassment' thing isn't true. He wouldn't directly tell me if it was true or not. Might be overthinking it but I don't think it's true. She's trying to shut us up.
I !like the """ I don't need to lie" """ part maybe not lazy but we can PROVE you do! !!!!

ive got all the evidence ready for my knock on the door , can I just mention Sarah orange really doesn't suit me , I was thinking a nice shade of pink in a boiler suit and tell west Yorkshire police to knock gently please I don't want my neighbours thinking they live by a criminal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.