The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have comments on today’s vlog
They probably read on here what we were all saying and disabled comments scared that we'd head over to their channel and comment our thoughts 😂 we all know that they love a good read of tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How anybody can complain and be disappointed by a hotel that has provided them a FREE ALL INCLUSIVE holiday is bloody beyond me. Next time try and do some research on hotels that meet your ever so high standards before blagging a free stay then. Ungrateful bastards, they make me sick.

Reactions: 30
How anybody can complain and be disappointed by a hotel that has provided them a FREE ALL INCLUSIVE holiday is bloody beyond me. Next time try and do some research on hotels that meet your ever so high standards before blagging a free stay then. Ungrateful bastards, they make me sick.
Do you not realise this is Lazy (sorry meant lady!) Sarah of Matalan. If she wants to complain then complain she will!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet they're using that as his bed at night 🙄
It wouldn’t surprise me at all to be honest. Especially since she mentioned at the start of the hol something about him being too much of a newborn (which I’m sure she’ll keep saying for the next 6 months 😂) for the travel cot and then never mentioned/showed us his sleeping arrangements.

Maybe they have been made to pay and thats why shes now complaining.

Reactions: 10
Had a quick scroll of the vlog.

I know she’s an impressionable teen, but the way Isabelle imitates Sarah when talking to the camera irritates me.

CBA with viewing them. If someone could kindly tell me next time our lady of matalan-no-situation goes into orbit and on a rant I’ll gave a look.

Thanks 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the hotel had told them not to film. Sarah was filming in the restaurant tonight. There was a young girl behind Isla and they did not blur her out.

Filming the people doing the performance as well. Maybe they don't want to be on camera. Can someone speak to the hotel please?
I noticed they got some young ones dancing to the act

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Omg no way. What did she say? X

I think it’s her little way of proving to the world that nothing will stop them doing exactly as they want, she won’t have for one moment considered the feelings of the other guests starring in their ‘tv show’ it’ll all be negative hating jealous peoples fault, just like her husbands alleged activity, no blame at all will be accepted it’s the jealous haters fault again, maybe that’s the only way she can process it all?
Well ,they aren`t exactly gaining hoards of followers /viewers ect.Tonights` comments reactivated (ugh) ,and still they`ve only 29k views!For a channel with over a million subs ,this surely can`t be doing them any favours ,whatever Creepy and Lazy may think.Remove your comments again ,you self absorbed idiots ,and concentrate on your children..FACE ON..NOT Behind a lens.Arghhhhhh!!

They are seeing the pirates show, i think this holls the most away from a hotel iv seen from them other then disney. Normally its beach and pool. Thats 2 trips out back to back they have done!
Honestly it's Spain. I'm sure there's more to the agriculture than a themish park. But that's how they do it

Reactions: 4
Omg no way. What did she say? X
Complained that they don't have heated pools.

It's a 3 star hotel, not sure how many have heated pools these days but they certainly didn't have them as standard 8 years ago when I took my kids to Lanzarote.

• Haha
Nothing is ever enough for Princess Delonge of Bradford. Give her a free night in the best hotel in the world and she would still bloody complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is the reply to the complainer of having a YouTube family around 😂 Wonder if this is the said friend of someone who had mentioned here.
oh dear and the other ones shown before by Lainey not really necessary for a review, they shouldn't be taking personal grievances out on a hotel website, I watch a few lives and she quietly slips in, puts her oar in and twists and everyone says how nice she is, she was quite nasty to a few people early on in Mcphees videos

He honestly thinks he's as hot as the likes of Zac Efron doesn't he? When really he is more like Sloth from the Goonies!
He makes me skin crawl!
What is going on with that eye? Honestly the most cringe-inducing person in the world.
Start over Sarah, I’ll give you views then 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.