The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of their supporters is claiming on a Country Joe video that its 'criminal harassment' for anyone to have contacted the hotel to make them aware of the allegations against Chris. šŸ˜‚
Wish they would go off and read a few books as I think watching their vlogs religiously and listening to Chris's 'woohoos!' and 'yeah mans!' is messing with their IQs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
with the crappy holiday vlogs and the complaining, I doubt many other holiday companies will be giving out freebies to them in the future.
Iā€™m surprised they ever did in the first place?
Give my hardworking family a lovely holiday and we could make a wicked video that would generate much more sales then them! They have no imagination. I mean they get one day of rain and they show them lazing about bored and then Sarah half pissed at the end of the vlog!. Who the hell is giving them these holidays???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He honestly thinks he's as hot as the likes of Zac Efron doesn't he? When really he is more like Sloth from the Goonies!
He makes me skin crawl!
šŸ™ˆ why doesnā€™t Sarah and Issy tell him how that scowl isnā€™t doing him any favours at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He honestly thinks he's as hot as the likes of Zac Efron doesn't he? When really he is more like Sloth from the Goonies!
He makes me skin crawl!
I cant get over the eye thing he does on every photo , whats all that about ? looks like a wink

Reactions: 10
Sarah can duck off with complaining about a free holiday. Iā€™ve only ever done one holiday with kids and it was in the worst rate caravan at a haven camp and we still had to save for months to go. So ungrateful.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sarah can duck off with complaining about a free holiday. Iā€™ve only ever done one holiday with kids and it was in the worst rate caravan at a haven camp and we still had to save for months to go. So ungrateful.

They really don't know how lucky they are! We work all bloody year, save up and go without to go away.

But I bet you still had a better time than what they're having :)

Reactions: 17
One of their supporters is claiming on a Country Joe video that its 'criminal harassment' for anyone to have contacted the hotel to make them aware of the allegations against Chris. šŸ˜‚
Wish they would go off and read a few books as I think watching their vlogs religiously and listening to Chris's 'woohoos!' and 'yeah mans!' is messing with their IQs.
They got that from the law firm of Jamie Rees.... but unfortunately he only plays a solicitor on YouTube. The only thing that vertically challenged troll got right.... is the age of consent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They got that from the law firm of Jamie Rees.... but unfortunately he only plays a solicitor on YouTube. The only thing that vertically challenged troll got right.... is the age of consent.
The only thing ā€œcriminalā€ going on there is these people are given public platform to perform to šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
But unlike creepy, Tom Delonge grew up.....
220px-TomDeLongeByPhilKonstantin.jpg

I never get any ads on their videos, I haven't since I was blocked.
I did wonder if when they block you from commenting on their videos, it stops them being able to get any income from you. Anyone have any idea?

Reactions: 15
I never get any ads either. I can see the yellow lines where ads should be but I just don't get ads. How would you know if you are blocked?

Tom Delonge only seems to sing about ā€œall the small thingsā€

Unlike Sir Sk8r Boi, he doesnā€™t appear to confirm he has a small thing

• Haha
i look at isabelle and i think she acts so motherly towards isla and esme it tells me that shes had far to much responsibility looking after the girls

Reactions: 13
Blame Tom Delonge

Ps Iā€™ll have you slag off Chris but not my boy Tom Delonge. My teenage heart wonā€™t take it.
Difference being that Tom was a big star with a very specific look and a style that made sense at the time; also he grew up and to my knowledge he doesnā€™t go around making strange faces anymore.
Creepy is a pathetic wanna-be star/teenager. Itā€™s actually really sad to watch his delusions play on camera.

Reactions: 18
I see Windy Wendy has done a fake review bigging up the Inghams.

Lainey feather has got in on the act too. along with her sidekicks..

View attachment 20352
View attachment 20353

Congratulations Wendy/Featherhead you can read after all. You still donā€™t have a bleeping clue what being libelist is.

While youā€™re spouting on about an alleged libelist, you are, in fact, committing a libel. You are, in fact, being libelist.

Libelist: one who libels. Itā€™s not libellous, itā€™s libelist.

Trust me, the intense laughter at the irony of it, was payment enough for the legal explanation

At least Iā€™ve taught you a new word to duck yourselves up with. Youā€™re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe he doesnā€™t realise everyone is laughing *at* him, not *with* him.
Like that teacher in school who always tries to be ā€œfriendsā€ with the kids but just makes a fool of themselves and all the kids think theyā€™re a weirdo.

Reactions: 4
If I had a family member who pulled the faces creepy does in every photo,Iā€™d be telling them to get a grip you look like a dick šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i look at isabelle and i think she acts so motherly towards isla and esme it tells me that shes had far to much responsibility looking after the girls
I agree. When I saw Isabelle giving Isla a piggy back I thought it should be Chris doing that. As a young child my dad always used to give me piggy back rides when my legs were tired and it was so much fun. But of course, creepy can't do that because he's holding the camera. Why don't they put the camera down and just interact with their kids? And I'm not impressed with him dunking that poor babies legs in the freezing sea. His poor wee legs were mottled, it must have been such a shock to his little body ā˜¹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.