The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been quiet in work today so having a look online and managed to find out that the Minghams bought their house for £399,995 in Sept 2017 but it's dropped nearly £40k in value since then. They won't be moving anywhere for some time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Been quiet in work today so having a look online and managed to find out that the Minghams bought their house for £399,995 in Sept 2017 but it's dropped nearly £40k in value since then. They won't be moving anywhere for some time!
Wow. Thank you!

I think they bought the worst type of house, at the worst time, in the worst area.

New builds tend to drop, the market had topped out by then and Bradford is not an up- and-coming area (no offence meant to anyone who lives there). Prices will continue to fall. They bought with help to buy, too, I believe. They'd have been better off buying a good sized terrace in a decent area for half the price. Their house has a silly layout for a 5 bed executive home and it looks like it was interior designed during an episode of Changing Rooms in the mid-90's.

More Chris impulsiveness biting them on the bum.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Thank you!

I think they bought the worst type of house, at the worst time, in the worst area.

New builds tend to drop, the market had topped out by then and Bradford is not an up- and-coming area (no offence meant to anyone who lives there). Prices will continue to fall. They bought with help to buy, too, I believe. They'd have been better off buying a good sized terrace in a decent area for half the price. Their house has a silly layout for a 5 bed executive home and it looks like it was interior designed during an episode of Changing Rooms in the mid-90's.

More Chris impulsiveness biting them on the bum.
They bought with Help to Buy?! I don't know enough about it if I'm honest, but would they have been eligible for that as their income would have been quite high at that point? If so, it just shows they didn't even keep money back when they were making a clean fortune. They sure as hell don't keep it back now if they're scrounging for free holidays!

Reactions: 6
They bought with Help to Buy?! I don't know enough about it if I'm honest, but would they have been eligible for that as their income would have been quite high at that point? If so, it just shows they didn't even keep money back when they were making a clean fortune. They sure as hell don't keep it back now if they're scrounging for free holidays!
They qualified for it as first time buyers

• Angry
  • Wow
So was the previous house that they left the coats and cupboards full a rented property? They must have had to clear it out at some point at the end of tenancy. No wonder they’ve got a ram packed garage full of junk

Reactions: 1
I see, what a disgrace as they would have had plenty of dosh at that point but hey ho, we don't make the rules. The laws of balance have since been restored and they will now need help to sell! Karma can be such a witch at times!

Reactions: 3
Just been reading about the poor boy at lightwater valley. Isn't that the same ride they took Isla on and she hurt her ear?
The report is saying min height is 1.2m is Isla that tall? Wasn't she way off that at Christmas hence why she couldn't go on the ride she wanted at Disney?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just been reading about the poor boy at lightwater valley. Isn't that the same ride they took Isla on and she hurt her ear?
The report is saying mum height is 1.2m is Isla that tall? Wasn't she way off that at Christmas hence why she couldn't go on the ride she wanted at Disney?
Yer it is a 1.2 ride. Iv been to light water with my nephew and they were super strict on height with him, that was years ago though. Islas wasnt that tall at christmas so unless shes grown💁

Reactions: 1
Yer it is a 1.2 ride. Iv been to light water with my nephew and they were super strict on height with him, that was years ago though. Islas wasnt that tall at christmas so unless shes grown💁
I've just watched the Christmas one and she was about 5/10 cm under the 1.2 at Paris. But considering her denim jacket from last year still fits her I can't imagine she's grown that much.

I don’t understand, they’re at a water park which the girls seem to be having fun which is lovely. However Sarah then had an insta story about wishing she could go in the water but can’t because Jace is asleep on her chest.. so she hopes he wakes up soon, surely she could pass him over to Chris (even if there’s a chance he could wake up) so she can also go & cool off? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sarah can duck off with complaining about a free holiday. I’ve only ever done one holiday with kids and it was in the worst rate caravan at a haven camp and we still had to save for months to go. So ungrateful.
Exactly my thoughts!Selfish ,ungrateful cow! When we were kids we never went abroad ,but the holiday parks (haven type) ,we both remember ,and had a whale of a time!This lot don`t know when they are well off.Crossing everything when their channel "dies" ,they`ll suddenly think back and realise just what they had! :mad:

I don’t understand, they’re at a water park which the girls seem to be having fun which is lovely. However Sarah then had an insta story about wishing she could go in the water but can’t because Jace is asleep on her chest.. so she hopes he wakes up soon, surely she could pass him over to Chris (even if there’s a chance he could wake up) so she can also go & cool off? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or lay him in his pram ,where he`ll be cool and comfy ,you know ,like most mothers would do.

Creepy never seems to do anything with the baby, Jace is constantly on Sarah and it's always Sarah saying she has to get up with him in the night and the one interacting with him and comforting him. I wonder if the reason Sarah isn't pumping is because she knows Chris won't want to take the time to feed him by bottle. As much as I don't like either of them, Creepy seems to be one of those rubbish dads who expect the mother to do everything whilst he occasionally cuddles them or changes their nappy yet expects all the praise for his minimal involvement because it's slightly more than what their own father did the generation before.

I can understand why Sarah has said before Creepy wanted more kids but she didn't when he does fuckall. She might not do much with the older kids and super lazy on the sofa all day and forcing Jace to go back to sleep all the time but she doesn't seem to have much support with Jace. Why aren't Creepy's parents and Sarah's dad and Katrina and her half sister over her house most days helping her out? Plus her so called friends are nowhere to be seen. Cleaning? Filling up fridge/freezer? Taking the kids out for the day so Sarah can have a day to herself? They have such weird dynamics in their family and friendship group.

Don't take this as support for Madame Sarah, I just find the lack of physical support for a woman who has given birth very weird.

Reactions: 13
I can understand why Sarah has said before Creepy wanted more kids but she didn't when he does fuckall. She might not do much with the older kids and super lazy on the sofa all day and forcing Jace to go back to sleep all the time but she doesn't seem to have much support with Jace. Why aren't Creepy's parents and Sarah's dad and Katrina and her half sister over her house most days helping her out? Plus her so called friends are nowhere to be seen. Cleaning? Filling up fridge/freezer? Taking the kids out for the day so Sarah can have a day to herself? They have such weird dynamics in their family and friendship group.
I would imagine it's because Sarah doesn't do anything like that for anyone else. She is the one who has been at home all these years and I don't think we've ever seen her do anything for anyone other than Sarah. At one stage Katrina looked like she was struggling and we never saw Sarah take the boys off her hands - not once! She's the wealthy privileged aunt whose husband is at home too. She could have taken them on holiday, had them for a sleepover, babysat but she never did any of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The report is saying min height is 1.2m is Isla that tall? Wasn't she way off that at Christmas hence why she couldn't go on the ride she wanted at Disney?
I think "iddy biddy" has begun to shoot up.Looking at her with Esme ,there`s not alot of difference between them.Sorry Isla ,you`re no longer small enough to be the baby girl.Wish they`d quit the babying attitude ,just to placate her.They`re doing her no favours whatsoever.Better to have had her be a great helper ,so she`d also gain some attention from Sarah.Poor kid(s).

Having said that about Isla`s height ,there`s no way i`d have allowed one of mine at 7 on a rollercoaster! This is the 2nd time there`s been an accident at LightWater.Sadly ,last time the young girl died.Health and safety officials were fired for that incident.Poor little lad ,my heart goes out to his family.x

Last edited:
Seriously , why is Chris WAHOOOOOOING really loud every five seconds! I know water parks are fun but have some self control .... oh yeah he doesn’t (allegedly)

Reactions: 11
So was the previous house that they left the coats and cupboards full a rented property? They must have had to clear it out at some point at the end of tenancy. No wonder they’ve got a ram packed garage full of junk
Yes it was private rented, Thr landlord put it up for sale as soon as they left 😂
I see, what a disgrace as they would have had plenty of dosh at that point but hey ho, we don't make the rules. The laws of balance have since been restored and they will now need help to sell! Karma can be such a witch at times!
I don’t actually blame the minghams one this one, bar being thick... help to buy is really pushed by the house builders to sell houses they are struggling to sell. Lots of people use it buy bigger houses they can’t really afford rather then help those to actually get on the housing ladder.

They can’t rent if they sell it either the penalties would be massive if you don’t buy again straight away.

• Haha
Seriously , why is Chris WAHOOOOOOING really loud every five seconds! I know water parks are fun but have some self control .... oh yeah he doesn’t (allegedly)
For the tv show. You have to show everyone your living your very best life with no situation .

I'm late to the party again but the lyrics in the vlog ( Day 6) from say 20:00 mins.. I think there is more there than any of the rest of it. Its literally like he asked someone to sing it and gave them his lyrics.

Lines such as "Reading through our convo trying to find where it all went wrong, baby Ill be fine if you text me one last time, wishful thinking gets the worst of me, hoping that its still you and me".... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
Do we ever see Chris holding and carrying the baby? Surely he’d say he’d take him for 20 minutes so Sarah could join the boys?

I see loads of dads carrying kids round in harnesses etc. The whole situation is really odd, it’s like Chris is just a cameraman rather than a family man/ dad etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.