The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue is is that he is weird with Isabelle. He's hidden under her bed, he calls her 'babe' 'gorgeous' ect but doesn't do that with Sarah. There is lots of other stuff too. Yes it may be normal and all fine but would you want it on your shoulders if it wasn't? Just because Isabelle seems happy on camera (although she's not as happy as she used to be!) Doesnt mean things aren't happening off camera.
I'm not saying Chris is or isn't doing anything I just think we need to be wary of him because who else is looking out for Izzy?
Sometimes it seems to me like he’s flirting with Izzy. He is obsessed by her. He is way too touchy feely for my liking.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I'll probably get linched now but just my thoughts on this particular one.
No I agree I haven't watched in weeks possibly months now but I went on to watch .Hes creepy but I didn't get the vibe of him having a thing for Issy .I just think that given what's been said about him he needs to keep a lower profile and filming stuff like that adds fuel to the fire

Reactions: 2
Not the only reason you are disappointed in the hotel now is it? Also I am sure you need injections before you take a baby swimming.
Most pools abroad arnt heated are they?

Also im sure for swimming its 10 weeks and up to date with jabs.

Why was Lazy breastfeeding Jace whilst they were walking in the upside down house lift? The lift was jerking and she could easily have dropped him
They didnt even know what they were walking in to, could have been queing for a rollercoaster for all she knew

Reactions: 1
No I agree I haven't watched in weeks possibly months now but I went on to watch .Hes creepy but I didn't get the vibe of him having a thing for Issy .I just think that given what's been said about him he needs to keep a lower profile and filming stuff like that adds fuel to the fire
I agree and have said so before. I think he just thinks she’s more relatable and they can be “mates” because he sees himself as young and cool. I don’t believe there’s any more to it. He’s been her dad since she was a toddler regardless of biology. Given the accusations against him though he should have more sense and think about what he’s posting beyond the £££ and views but how to some it may be adding fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to re-watch 'No Hell No' and I found this account about the video supporting him.

I can’t watch that..... young girls obsessed with a family so therefore believe everything they say on a short video. That’s the worrying thing, if I found my daughter had created that video she would be on an internet ban

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I could be completely wrong.

I've just been rewatching their first vlog of this holiday where they show the hotel room/apartment thing. The one where Isla is desperate to sleep in the travel cot.

There are only four of those strawberry flower things, not five. There are only two beds in the first bedroom they show, but it doesn't look as though there's anywhere for a third bedroom to be if you watch the camera angles. It's also unlike them to not show every room, or the third of those doll things the hotel gave them. And then in the master bedroom, right before Isla starts on about sleeping in the travel cot, if you listen carefully at about 9.40, Issy says something that sounds like 'you'll have to sleep on the balcony.'

Have they got all three girls wedged in two single beds pushed together?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not the only reason you are disappointed in the hotel now is it? Also I am sure you need injections before you take a baby swimming.
It was always my understanding that a baby had to have a certain quota of injections before bringing them swimming. Poor kid plonking it down on the sand like a doll and dipping his little feet into freezing seawater 😓

Reactions: 4
Most pools abroad arnt heated are they?

Also im sure for swimming its 10 weeks and up to date with jabs.

They didnt even know what they were walking in to, could have been queing for a rollercoaster for all she knew
You don’t need to have jabs to go swimming nowadays. I take my baby to a special baby pool and he started at 8 weeks. Other babies in the class were as young as 6 weeks. That pool didn’t have chlorine though. I think chlorine would probably irritate baby’s skin in a normal pool. Not 100% sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You don’t need to have jabs to go swimming nowadays. I take my baby to a special baby pool and he started at 8 weeks. Other babies in the class were as young as 6 weeks. That pool didn’t have chlorine though. I think chlorine would probably irritate baby’s skin in a normal pool. Not 100% sure.
I started taking my son at 6 weeks. Hated it then, hates it 2 years later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I've just been rewatching their first vlog of this holiday where they show the hotel room/apartment thing. The one where Isla is desperate to sleep in the travel cot.

There are only four of those strawberry flower things, not five. There are only two beds in the first bedroom they show, but it doesn't look as though there's anywhere for a third bedroom to be if you watch the camera angles. It's also unlike them to not show every room, or the third of those doll things the hotel gave them. And then in the master bedroom, right before Isla starts on about sleeping in the travel cot, if you listen carefully at about 9.40, Issy says something that sounds like 'you'll have to sleep on the balcony.'

With ‘disappointing’ pool temperatures, swaddle removing maids and if you’re right not enough bedrooms, sounds like this free stay wasn’t up to Lazys standards even before they banned filming their TV show there, oh dear well you know what they say? You get what you pay for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So complaining about pool temperature yet was ok to let him be dipped in the sea which would be probably just as cold? if not colder??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I think the sofa wher some of the hotelstuff is laying for one person is a sofabed therefor the extras, for the rest laid on their beds, they can also have gotten an extra roll away bed put into that second bedroom after showing of their rooms

JaackMaate did his annual Love Island slating video tonight. At about 7.15 in, he drops a Chris Ingham dig. He posed an interview question 'What's your favourite thing about YouTubers?" and used a clip of one of the islanders replying "an old man in a young person's body" Jack retorts "oh, so you watch the Ingham's too?!" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

There’s a sofa bed too. So no third hidden room and probably not all wedged into 2 beds.

Their 🙄 there!!! I wonder why she’s asking they not be shared on instagram unless they already have? It must be income related obviously but I’m not sure how IG income works...
Really? They share every part of their mundane boring life so these photos can’t be shared. Then don’t share them yourself!

Also the pools are filled with chlorine so bad for a newborns skin. The baby could have gotten very sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hope Sarah packed the pink swimsuit from their last holiday in Majorca. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 20157
She's not exactly miss world here.Think those types of swimwear should be left to the more slender looking lady's.Its not attractive the side fat/flab! Sorry if I may come across as far shaming but she doesn't look attractive in that !

If she was bothered about going to a heated pool she should have researched and found a hotel that did instead of just going for whatever offers them a free trip. Took my daughter on her first hol abroad earlier this year (she’s 3) and we chose a hotel with heated pool so she could enjoy it. But I wouldn’t be moaning about the pool if the place was paid for me. She comes across as so ungrateful.
Even in a heated pool jace would prob still be too cold, he’d need one of those proper baby wetsuits.
In yesterday’s vlog his little legs, when they put him in the sea, were going slightly purple could tell he was so cold.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.