The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all looked like they had sunburn. Whoever that sun tan lotion was for clearly didn’t use it, I also don’t understand why pay for an evening meal if you are all inclusive and just rock up for dessert? I have a feeling the hotel have put their foot down, anyone reading between the lines can tell they have been told to stop vlogging at the hotel. Beach and evening meal out.

Reactions: 17
I bet they are the type of family that put suntan lotion on in the morning and thinks that they are covered for the day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all looked like they had sunburn. Whoever that sun tan lotion was for clearly didn’t use it, I also don’t understand why pay for an evening meal if you are all inclusive and just rock up for dessert? I have a feeling the hotel have put their foot down, anyone reading between the lines can tell they have been told to stop vlogging at the hotel. Beach and evening meal out.
Here is hoping!! As they are certainly not caring about other children’s privacy. When Isla was getting her hair done there was a couple of girls standing around in the background wearing just their swimming costumes, who looked about 8 or 9, no parents in sight so probably didn’t even know their kids were caught on camera. Not blurred out but he could have moved when filming so not to get the girls in the view.

Then you’ve been Tango’d 🍊 has a cheek to threaten the police. I would say the police would have more to say on their behaviour than tattlers!!

Reactions: 7
Poor Jace legs don’t look right in this sling at all !!
Are legs meant to be out in a sling? I thought the point of them was for the baby to be fully wrapped up? Iv never used one so could be way off

Are legs meant to be out in a sling? I thought the point of them was for the baby to be fully wrapped up? Iv never used one so could be way off
His bum should be a lower, but looks like she is wearing the sling correctly, it pains me to say. These type are better for the kids hips than the crotch dangler slings.

But being in such a hot county you would think he would be more comfortable lying flat in the £1000+ pram they took with them.

Reactions: 7
His bum should be a lower, but looks like she is wearing the sling correctly, it pains me to say. These type are better for the kids hips than the crotch dangler slings.

But being in such a hot county you would think he would be more comfortable lying flat in the £1000+ pram they took with them.
My daughter had hip dysplasia when she was born .She went in a harness at 9 weeks we were told not to have one of these but to keep her flat .but that could have been the harness she was in .it was 23 hours a day ,she loved the hour kicking her good leg so we used to bath her .She was out of it by 5 months as one socket was out of the joint the other was further I but still caused problems.

Reactions: 4
Yes and sarahs excuse was that they wanted privacy at dinner time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My daughter had hip dysplasia when she was born .She went in a harness at 9 weeks we were told not to have one of these but to keep her flat .but that could have been the harness she was in .it was 23 hours a day ,she loved the hour kicking her good leg so we used to bath her .She was out of it by 5 months as one socket was out of the joint the other was further I but still caused problems.
My daughter had that but it was missed till she was 3

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hmmm is Creepy making threats to tattlers or is it Creepy himself sending the messages.....

Lazy said they were using factor 30 as she had an allergic reaction to factor 50 😂 Doesn't the fecking thick cow know that factor 50 would be better and you wouldn’t use the same brand if you had an allergic reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha lies lies lies, we want to spend tonight without the camera enjoying it, when EVER ever has that happened before, enjoy not filming in and around the hotel for the rest of the stay! 😉
So ,in that case ,we can expect total silence from them ,on ALL their social media platforms ,from now until they return ,letting us know they had "the best time of their lives"! I know the girls would for sure ,actually getting some attention from you both ,without it being behind a lens! You both obviously read here ,so i challenge you to go for it! Infact i DARE you!!Think of your children for a change ,and not freebies/money! That`s a "family" holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t they be honest, hold their hands up and say the hotel have requested we don’t vlog on site so we are respecting their wishes instead of constant cover up stories, every one knows they are not being honest which just adds fuel to an already very hot fire.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.