The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think that this is a big problem with a lot of vloggers. They register themselves as limited companies. They are a business, yet they still think they’re Joe Vlogs down the street just sharing bits on social media.

If they’re a registered company and are running their channel as a business then they need to get permission to film others.
When I was in labour with my eldest my partner had to call an ambulance and when it arrived they had a film crew with them as they were filming this tv documentary series.
We both had to sign papers giving them permission to film us.

The documentary didn’t air until
Months later and I had forgotten all about it until a few colleagues at work told me they’d seen me. Even though I knew they were filming I cringed badly when
I actually watched it back😬

Reactions: 14
When I was in labour with my eldest my partner had to call an ambulance and when it arrived they had a film crew with them as they were filming this tv documentary series.

Months later and I had forgotten all about it until a few colleagues at work told me they’d seen me. Even though I knew they were filming I cringed badly when
And what would have happened if you said no, I assume they’d have had to stop filming? I can’t imagine that not one family around that pool has said they don’t want to be filmed. I wouldn’t want to be fully clothed I even hate having photos taken so sure as hell wouldn’t by a pool.

Reactions: 5

Same thing happened with me when i was in hospital having my youngest. They were doing a documentary on midwives, i was on screen approx 3 mins but i still had to sign papers. I also cringed when i saw it 7 months later!

Reactions: 4

Ditto with ‘passer bys’ TV companies have to ask for permission of anyone ‘in shot’. Im
Not sure how vloggers get away with it.

Reactions: 4
For a start you wouldn’t want your image plastered all over the web in their Vlogs where it could be falsely interpreted as supporting or associating with them.

I don’t know what I would do if my kids wanted to meet up with them. I’d be loathe to punish their children for his actions but I’d be all over controlling that meet up to protect my kids. Supervised access in a contact centre is where I’d want a fan meet but then again it’s a good opportunity to reiterate to kids that just because it’s so and so’s dad and they’re a YouTuber doesn’t make them a good person but that doesn’t make his kid a bad person either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And what would have happened if you said no, I assume they’d have had to stop filming? I can’t imagine that not one family around that pool has said they don’t want to be filmed. I wouldn’t want to be fully clothed I even hate having photos taken so sure as hell wouldn’t by a pool.
If I hadn’t given permission they wouldn’t have filmed. They weren’t even allowed to step foot into our house until we had given consent.

It makes me sick that these people being filmed most likely not realising where they’re going to end up.
It’s an invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 8
[.
If I hadn’t given permission they wouldn’t have filmed. They weren’t even allowed to step foot into our house until we had given consent.

It makes me sick that these people being filmed most likely not realising where they’re going to end up.
It’s an invasion of privacy.

I bloody love those documentaries, so thanks for agreeing to be on one!

Now I wonder if I have seen you with a baby half way out your cha cha 🤔 I suppose some things a best not known,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure then, from what I saw in the Florida legislation that clause you refer to is the Supreme Court and citing felony aggravated child abuse or kidnapping which he hasn’t been charged with.

He’s not going to face indicting in the US Supreme Court for inappropriate texts. We’re talking a misdemeanour not a physical kidnapping, torture and prolonged sexual abuse hostage type situation.

From what I could see Florida doesn’t have specific grooming laws and any felony grooming relates to further physical sexual abuse. 827.03 refers to it as an intentional contributory act leading to physical or mental abuse as can be reasonably proven.

Let’s just say given how fucked the US justice system is and the idiot in charge overall, if I were him I’d give up on ever going to Disney again and never set foot on US soil in future. The Police are absolute idiots in Florida for a start.

Ive lived in the US, it’s not a system of procedural fairness. Kim Kardashian can do a 1 year apprenticeship and become a lawyer .. I wouldn’t trust the system if I were him. To fair to Kim she is lobbying to get the victims of US law out of jail because the justice system is so fucked

If there’s no statute then even better, happy to be wrong about that.

Harassment though has to be dealt with in the jurisdiction it occurs unless your referring you civil matter
I disagree with some of what you say, and I’d be happy to tell you on dm as I am conscious we will be boring everybody. Also, I would hate to give Creepy’s legal titans any help - they’re already the best in the world.

(Chris, when you read this, any chance you could nip to Florida for us and settle an argument?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of the shots where people are laid out or tucking into the buffet blissfully unaware they’re about to be beamed to thousands are unnecessary though if they just moved the angle slightly and kept a check of anyone who came into frame. Even if they recorded those bits with a bush or wall behind them it’d be the same content but without risking anyone’s privacy. I’d be appalled if it were me and my wobbly bits head in a book thinking I don’t really care what I look like nobody knows me here! There’s no way he’s gone around and got permission from all of those people I’m sorry I’m not buying that.

I don’t think we’ll hear anything back from the hotel, like someone said earlier they’ll just be waiting for them to depart and it all to die down. I’m sure they will be fully informed of the criminal harassment case and have been presented with a Levi letterheaded ‘To whom it may concern, Chris Ingham is an innocent man’ statement. He will have blinded them with legalese and left them with no option but to send vague generic responses about a sensitive situation and ignoring anything further. This won’t put them off begging further trips either if anything it’ll fortify there feeling that they are the victims and in this particular battle, they won.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I so want another Sarah rant. Don't disappoint us, Lazy. Go on. Do it. You know you want to 😘
Our small minds can’t comprehend the great big spirits they are 😂😂😂 talk about delusions of grandeur! I really do think they believe this sort thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does it really annoy any one else when they all refer to things as “juicy”?? Like when Sarah referred to an ice cream as juicy?? I don’t know why but it really makes me cringe! 😩 I really do like them all and enjoy the vlogs (call me sad, whatever) but that really makes me cringe!

Reactions: 10
I disagree with some of what you say, and I’d be happy to tell you on dm as I am conscious we will be boring everybody. Also, I would hate to give Creepy’s legal titans any help - they’re already the best in the world.

(Chris, when you read this, any chance you could nip to Florida for us and settle an argument?)

Book that flight Chris, this is an argument I’m desperate to lose.

Totally DM me, I’d love to hear from you, I’m only surmising in brief but I’m sure I will learn heaps from you, which I will enjoy 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20190528-112439_Instagram.jpg

Haha who does she think shes kidding carry on helping your creepy hubby getting young girls you sad lazy cow and you'll soon find out who the police want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Our small minds can’t comprehend the great big spirits they are 😂😂😂 talk about delusions of grandeur! I really do think they believe this sort thing 🙄
The only big spirits in her life would consist of the 2 litres of rum she’s obviously consumed today 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.