The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In addition should we send a collective invoice to them as writers of the tv show or individual invoices?
I did send them an Invoice for our services last September, but typical Inghams 8 months later and they’ve still not paid up. So that’s us waiting in the queue with the Tax man I suppose. 😁
5E3DD31B-9FBD-49F1-B927-B6964B20D86B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm about to message this resort again telling them they need to take down the vlog with all the children and adults they filmed. They need permission and they are violating the law maybe then something will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone on Chris' insta told him to wash his hair, he's replied saying he does everyday and it's 'product'. Cue numerous people telling him he used the wrong 'your' and saying he must use a lot of 'product' and Sarah replying 'You need to wash your mouth out!'. Wow. What a lovely holiday they must be having :ROFLMAO:

That pic is pukeworthy though. He looks like a twelve year old boy who's just got facebook for the first time, slaps the first filter he finds on it, and trying to be 'ard by posing with those hand signs. All he needs now is a can of Monster and a spliff hanging out his mouth. Oh wait.. those are Sarah's brothers, the jobless scrounger and the recently released paedophile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So I've just contacted the hotel regarding them still filming guests in the background and have been told that they are aware and are working towards rectifying it
Working towards rectifying it?! Just tell them to stop simple as!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Also Chris on insta condoning illegal activities of people selling counterfeit goods. Even tagged Adidas in it, the idiot. He's just admitted to knowingly funding illegal business by buying that cap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm about to message this resort again telling them they need to take down the vlog with all the children and adults they filmed. They need permission and they are violating the law maybe then something will happen
It’s so risky If someone is in witness protection or moved from a violent home 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am also going to contact the hotel. Filming people without their consent in Spain is against the law.

Spain
  • Taking a picture of a person in a public space: Requires consent (see definition below)
  • Publishing pictures of a person in a public space: Requires consent (as per above)
  • Commercial use of a published picture of a person in a public space: Requires consent (as per above)
In Spain, the right to the own image is guaranteed by Constitution (Sections 18.1 and 20.4).[109]
Civil law deals with this subject in the context of privacy legislation (Fundamental Law No. 1/1982).[110]According to section 7.5 of the above law[111], “the taking, reproducing or publishing of the image of a person captured by photography or filming or any other means in places or moments of private life or outside these” is considered to be an “illegal intromission in private life”, unless in some specific cases. The same applies under section 7.6 of the mentioned law to the illegitimate “use of the name, the voice or the image of a person for publicity, commercial or similar purposes.”The exceptions to the above statement are the following:
  • There is no illegal intromission:
    • In case of explicit consent of the concerned person (section 2.2).[112]
    • In case of predominant and relevant historical, scientific or cultural interests (section 8.1).
  • It is allowed to capture, reproduce and publish a picture without permission if the person depicted is a public figure[113] and the picture is taken in a public event or in a public space, open to everybody (section 8.2.a).[114]
  • It is allowed to propagate graphical information about public events or occurrences when the image of a particular person appears merely incidentally (section 8.2.c).
Later commercial re-use of previously published news pictures or public figures' images (lawfully released without permission) is not allowed without the consent of the person(s) affected (see Sentence 231/88 of the Spanish Constitutional Court, dealing with the death of the star matador Paquirri).[115]Special rules apply to minors and incapacitated persons. If they are under a legal disability, written consent from a legal representative is to be obtained in order to capture or publish or use their picture, and shall be submitted to the local Public Prosecutor's Office for approvement (section 3 of the above law).
Other regulations: Section 491.2 of the Spanish Penal Code penalizes the use of the image of the King or any of his ancestors or descendents, the Prince or Princess Consort, the Crown Prince, the Regent or any Member of the Regency in any way that can damage the prestige of the Crown.

• Wow
Has the thick tit actually paid £25 for a FAKE Adidas cap?? I’m sure you can get a real Adidas cap for less than that?!??

They’ve seen him coming from a mile away 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And what utter tripe from him about caring for the workers and all that. People want to relax on the beach not have people approach them every 60 seconds. I’m much more inclined to spend money when I don’t feel harassed into it. That post is all about his ego, bit like when they film themselves giving food to homeless people

He didn’t mind paying ‘slightly more than it was worth’ you paid about 24 euros more than it was worth hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wierd hasn't Sarah stated before that Chris always wears a t shirt when in the water for modesty reason or some tit like that. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
They’re down the beach today anyway with

if it wasn’t them using it however then you would have thought they would have returned it back to reception so some other family that can use it could use it.. but no there has been no signs of them having their own stroller so assuming that they are using that one. Which I don’t know why you would risk it? Like yes it’s great the hotel provide them but if they weren’t to know that, where is their stroller? Why with all the travelling etc they do would they not think to buy a travel stroller, you can get them for £100-150 realistically. There is no head support for the baby whether it can decline fully or not.🤷🏻‍♀️
When Isla was 4, they bought a buggy for her to go in at DLP, despite the fact you can hire kiddy pushchairs that are for older kids that get tired (big plastic ones).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't stand the fact that they're incapable of respecting other holiday-makers privacy, and especially their children. Most people would just assume that they are filming for their own personal home video and so will only be seen by a few people. It's so, so easy to blur out people's faces when editing a video, and Chris has proven he knows how to based on him blurring out anything that could affect their family in past videos.

He blurred something out on the video when they visited Zoella's house that presumably infringed her privacy rights, so why not extend the same courtesy to the other people around him? Is it that the other people there aren't "famous" and therefore their rights aren't as important?

It is just common courtesy! I'm sure these people don't want images of themselves plastered onto the internet especially in their swimwear. I know Chris removed his top in tonight's vlog, but didn't they say previously that the reason they don't film Chris topless is because they don't think it's appropriate. The phrase "I'm alright Jack, pull up the ladder" springs to mind.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Someone on Chris' insta told him to wash his hair, he's replied saying he does everyday and it's 'product'. Cue numerous people telling him he used the wrong 'your' and saying he must use a lot of 'product' and Sarah replying 'You need to wash your mouth out!'. Wow. What a lovely holiday they must be having :ROFLMAO:

That pic is pukeworthy though. He looks like a twelve year old boy who's just got facebook for the first time, slaps the first filter he finds on it, and trying to be 'ard by posing with those hand signs. All he needs now is a can of Monster and a spliff hanging out his mouth. Oh wait.. those are Sarah's brothers, the jobless scrounger and the recently released paedophile.
I can’t see any of the hair product or mini Sarah rant comments on the IG pic sadly 😞 I was excited I do like a Sarah rant, ‘shewing’ surely his phone has spellcheck?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has the thick tit actually paid £25 for a FAKE Adidas cap?? I’m sure you can get a real Adidas cap for less than that?!??

They’ve seen him coming from a mile away 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And what utter tripe from him about caring for the workers and all that. People want to relax on the beach not have people approach them every 60 seconds. I’m much more inclined to spend money when I don’t feel harassed into it. That post is all about his ego, bit like when they film themselves giving food to homeless people

He didn’t mind paying ‘slightly more than it was worth’ you paid about 24 euros more than it was worth hahaha
Foolish dipstick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Isla Ingham. If you want to be a vlogger, you have to commit and follow through with your porimses’

So, uh, how’d that 1 million Ifam event work out, Sarah?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.