The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not your pushchair? Only in it for the photo? Why the duck is it in your room then? Surely if it was just one photo they would have returned it to reception. They produce more bullshit than a cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What does she see in him he is grotesque and a pervert. She can do so much better he is the one punching yet he's the one trying to duck 16 year old girls. Baffling

Reactions: 11
On Chris’ latest Instagram pic. Why does he always pose like he’s some 12 year old lad who’s trying to act hard in front of his mates? He looks like he should be stood outside the shops with a bottle of white lightning and sharing a cigarette butt he’s found in his mums ashtray. 🤔
And the spelling mistakes...…eg "shewing some of these people away"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can I suggest this as an idea to prevent the comb forward accidentally flapping up in the pool.

Just join them up with your eyebrows, job's a good 'un.

As an aside, when I was scrolling through the pics I thought this was Nikki L for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not your pushchair? Only in it for the photo? Why the duck is it in your room then? Surely if it was just one photo they would have returned it to reception. They produce more bullshit than a cow.
View attachment 19605
I don't think it is their pushchair, when they came into the room for the first time the pushchair was there for them and they where surprised as well as a lot of other baby supplies, I think the hotel thought the baby was older than he is.

I know it's not Esme's fault but omg her voice is like nails on a chalk board when she screams, my parents would tell me off immediately if I screeched like that in public, I could not get through the vlog, it genuinely hurt my ears.

Reactions: 33
1. Are they not goggles that go with snorkels?

2. Chris probably said 'love on the beach' after his favourite hit song 'let's talk about love, like you and me all night...' etc.

3. Why can't Sarah go in the pool for once?

Not gonna lie though, so shocked that Chris doesn't have a shirt on - he always has one on when they're in the hot tub or anything like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I never thought I'd be defending the Inghams but come on guys, if he did say 'sex on the beach' there would've been an outrage on this forum :/
You’re barking up the wrong tree!!

He edits the vlog, they choose what to include and what is not appropriate for children who watch, they include many things about crusty nipples that are not appropriate it has never stopped them before.

1. Are they not goggles that go with snorkels?

2. Chris probably said 'love on the beach' after his favourite hit song 'let's talk about love, you and me all night...' etc.

3. Why can't Sarah go in the pool for once?

Not gonna lie though, so shocked that Chris doesn't have a shirt on - he always has one on when they're in the hot tub or anything like that.
1. Yes it’s a snorkel mask.

3. She will melt, because she is made of sugar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know they are only kids and having fun but if I arrived at the hotel and the Inghams were screeching every five minutes then I would be demanding a refund. I have never known such a loud family. People are trying to relax and enjoy their holiday.

'the drinks are just so good in this hotel' Isn't it all inclusive so they are free. Trying to get all the freebies.

I swear Sarah is just getting ideas off here to have a dig at Chris.

Reactions: 19
Guys we need to be ready to watch tomorrows vlog - it's the MASSIVE IFAM meet up on the pier today isn't it? We need to check for bruises on Chris' face, see if he got smacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Creepy needing to cut down on those late night 'editing snacks'. Getting a little tubs there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah might wear one of those hideous swimsuits like she wore last time they were in Majorca

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Creepy needing to cut down on those late night 'editing snacks'. Getting a little tubs there.

View attachment 19609
He literally eats a packet or two of biscuits as his evening snack, not one, not two, doesn't even binge on 3 or 4 but the entire packet. He really does have impulse control, it looks like he was the one who gave birth 8 weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 19609
He swapped the jeans for stretch pants a few months ago. Looks like the stress is getting to him ;) He has a worse diet than Sarah, I don't think he eats any fruit or veg.

wait where's his white TShirt? Did he shave his ginger chest hairs or his he trying to catch some teens with his hot bod lol?
I know us Tattlers dont condone freebies LoRoCo but oohhhhhhhhh bring on a free Waxing
He would squeal so much it would bring back some memories of the pig farm holiday less Majorca more Maporka :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re down the beach today anyway with
I don't think it is their pushchair, when they came into the room for the first time the pushchair was there for them and they where surprised as well as a lot of other baby supplies, I think the hotel thought the baby was older than he is.

I know it's not Esme's fault but omg her voice is like nails on a chalk board when she screams, my parents would tell me off immediately if I screeched like that in public, I could not get through the vlog, it genuinely hurt my ears.
if it wasn’t them using it however then you would have thought they would have returned it back to reception so some other family that can use it could use it.. but no there has been no signs of them having their own stroller so assuming that they are using that one. Which I don’t know why you would risk it? Like yes it’s great the hotel provide them but if they weren’t to know that, where is their stroller? Why with all the travelling etc they do would they not think to buy a travel stroller, you can get them for £100-150 realistically. There is no head support for the baby whether it can decline fully or not.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.