The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand what you say about children but I class a child of 16 as a child. Also Jess may have been 16 but looked much younger so yes I'm not saying he def would go for young children or girls younger than 16 but I'm not so sure he wouldn't I personally looking at pictures of Jess at the time would have said she looked more around the age of 13 hes a predator and he goes after children in my opinion and young girls such as Hayley.
Hayley was 21 though not exactly a young girl when to we draw the line on what a young girl actually is??

Jess I agree with but Hayley sorry I just don’t

I feel for him when he has his jabs he has hardly any leg for the nurse to get hold of and put the needle into poor little thing.

... or all guests should be told there is a ‘film crew’ filming during their stay. I would not want to be staying in that hotel knowing I’ve got to constantly be on alert in case I’m being filmed
Oh I wish they'd do that.

You can guarantee that for every normal person hiding from the camera there'll be 10 lagered up, sunburnt Brits popping up behind Sarah gurning for the camera and shouting 'hello Mum'.

Go edit that out Creepy, you'll be up all night with 2 minutes of content to show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just messaged them again to ask if there’s any update as they are still continuing to film around the pool and not blur faces which I think is a major safety issue, and also a number for Head Office.

Reactions: 14
Why has this pic been removed from Instagram? It was the pic of them meeting IFAM right?
They made their profile private, maybe after it had been seen on their stories that they were filming through fence and bushes to the hotel pool and capturing a young girl walking past in a swimming costume.

Unlike creepy and lazy this young teen ifam maybe saw the error of what they had done. Or creepy and Sarah asked them to remove the pictures as they were going to get into trouble with the hotel, by encouraging non-hotel guests to visit them at the pool.

Reactions: 10
It does feel like a chore, they come across particularly her as someone stuck in a job they dislike.
Most definitely.
Thing is, it used to be her thing doing bits and bobs when the girls were at school with Isla etc, and whilst Chris was at work. I would say their major downfall was Chris *quitting* his job and seemingly taking over editing and the such. Obviously they did find themselves earning quite a lot however that was not down to the sudden change in Chris editing the videos. It was the girls reactions at Christmas (and therefore after the holidays that came after) which could have easily been continued had Chris still been working.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the facebook page? The girls are begging sarah to have another baby! Whats up 8 weeks and your over jace?
Can you imagine, Isla would be the middle child! That wouldn't go down well at all!

Reactions: 2
I think the most the hotel can do is try and restrict what/where they film and then wash their hands of them. I doubt they could throw them out as technically they've done nothing wrong during their stay. That also applies to them being charged for their stay, unless they've breached whatever contract they have with them
Surely if they’ve given it to them for free, then they could throw them out? It’s not as if they’re paying customers who’ve earned their right to be there? Especially as it was gifted without knowledge there would be backlash and tarnishing of company image.

No idea about the legalities but just a thought!

Reactions: 8
They made their profile private, maybe after it had been seen on their stories that they were filming through fence and bushes to the hotel pool and capturing a young girl walking past in a swimming costume.

Unlike creepy and lazy this young teen ifam maybe saw the error of what they had done. Or creepy and Sarah asked them to remove the pictures as they were going to get into trouble with the hotel, by encouraging non-hotel guests to visit them at the pool.
Not before I got screenshots though. This is the reply I got from the hotel.

Last edited:
Surely if they’ve given it to them for free, then they could throw them out? It’s not as if they’re paying customers who’ve earned their right to be there? No idea about the legalities but just a thought!
As I said earlier, that would be awful for the children and they've done nothing to deserve it.

Can you imagine the bad publicity for the hotel too? Family with 4 children, one still a baby, thrown out of hotel abroad with nowhere else to stay.

Apart from filming in public areas (which isn't illegal as far as I know) what have they actually done to warrant being removed from the hotel?

Reactions: 12
The hotel marketing team will only care about their ROI. If even just 3 or 4 people book a holiday there, especially in peak season, using the Ingham promo code then it's been a good deal for them. It's harder to measure the impact of people who won't book stays because of this association. Sadly I think companies only react harshly if there is negative media coverage. For now, they're probably pleased with the viewing figures and potential reach.

It's screwed up, but that's how influencer marketing works.

• Sad
As I said earlier, that would be awful for the children and they've done nothing to deserve it.

Can you imagine the bad publicity for the hotel too? Family with 4 children, one still a baby, thrown out of hotel abroad with nowhere else to stay.

Apart from filming in public areas (which isn't illegal as far as I know) what have they actually done to warrant being removed from the hotel?
I do agree.

The problem is it is awful for the children but Chris and Sarah shouldn’t be able to hide behind them all the time.

Ie having Issy with you constantly so no one says anything. They are the ones who have put the girls in that position as they knew the backlash having a free holiday would cause and have still accepted it

Reactions: 17
I really don’t think there is much the hotel can do at this point. They can’t kick them out and if they ask them to pay for their stay, those two could claim they can’t pay leaving the hotel in a position of leaving a family out with no where to go. Or so it would seem.

But I think that’s what those cretins were banking on. That people will feel for his ‘poor wife and poor children and baby’. Frustratingly works. I mean, I don’t want the hotel to ask them to leave because of the kids. Had just the two of them been staying, I’d be all for it. But how scary for the girls.

That’s why I don’t think these two will ever stop vlogging or trying to blag freebies. Those selfish idiots are happy to have children spend their pocket money sending them huge boxes of presents so of course they’re not going to think twice about the tit storm an unexacting hotel is going to have to deal with after giving them a free stay, knowing they won’t be kicked out and can move on to a new hotel next holiday.

As long as they’ve got money coming in and a ‘successful YouTube channel’ to use for freebies, they’ll keep going. Those girls aren’t just used as cash earners but protection from backlash.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

And who's going to tell the press to get bad publicity creepy which in turn would bring up why they were put out I dont think so.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I've had another response from the hotel. I've replied asking if this means that they've been asked to refrain from filming while at the hotel complex as they are putting unsuspecting visitors at risk

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’m not suggesting they kick them out, but perhaps making them pay an amount towards their stay as they agreed to work with the minghams under false pretence that it would benefit the hotel. Or asking them to stop advertising that they are working with them would be more than reasonable.

The negatives look to outweigh the couple of extra bookings they might or might not get from a business point of view. I don’t believe for a second that anyone has forked out the money to move to their 3 star average hotel. Damage limitation BS I think!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It is a huge safeguarding issue if they are aloud to Vlog innocent families and their children. The hotel company have massively cocked it up, no research has been done on the family. I can’t believe for 1 moment families have upped sticks to stay at the same hotel as them and if I was a guest I wouldn’t be impressed with all the shouting and alleged ‘fans’ swarming round them for potential ‘meet and greets. They should have stayed in a villa but I can’t imagine they can afford that currently, Chris is always penny pinching so I don’t think they have a lot of surplus cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if Isabelle and Esme change schools due to finances which will really blow their future holiday plans out the window.

Reactions: 15
It is a huge safeguarding issue if they are aloud to Vlog innocent families and their children. The hotel company have massively cocked it up, no research has been done on the family. I can’t believe for 1 moment families have upped sticks to stay at the same hotel as them and if I was a guest I wouldn’t be impressed with all the shouting and alleged ‘fans’ swarming round them for potential ‘meet and greets. They should have stayed in a villa but I can’t imagine they can afford that currently, Chris is always penny pinching so I don’t think they have a lot of surplus cash. I wouldn’t be surprised if Isabelle and Esme change schools due to finances which will really blow their future holiday plans out the window.
Would also have to cook/ pay to eat out in a villa. Free food on tap in the hotel. Lazy can be lazy.

Chris penny pinching is REALLY odd. He seems really tight with stuff like clothes etc but will happily have three cars ( two which will cost very lots) in fuel, eating out constantly and expensive skates etc...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.