Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Did anyone else notice that in tonight's vlog, they only filmed in their hotel room and then outside of the hotel? And Sarah made some excuse about not filming dinner in the hotel at the end. Maybe something has been said to them after all?

Reactions: 39

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
There are forty threads on here, over 2000 pages, thousands of tweets, newspaper articles, vlogs, they’ve lost sponsorships and brand deals, had to cancel events, been accused of almost every sin, had holidays ruined, been stopped at immigration, been grassed up to everybody from the DVLA to Advertising Standards, via Social Services, and the team of police are just waiting for......hold on, what on earth are they waiting for?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GeorgiaLucy

Well I rang them back today, I didn't yesterday as I wanted to wait and see if they where going to put up a statement or something but I said I would like to talk about The Ingham situation and he knew what I meant immediately and told me that he can't tell me anything other than the hotel are dealing with the situation now. I think they are really regretting the decision to let this family stay for free. I asked if there was going to be a statement from them and he said he didn't know, I truly don't feel like they know how to deal with the situation as I'm sure they want to do right by the public and the kids (no one wants to ruin a kids holiday) but are probably getting Levi letters flying in through all the doors and windows like Harry Potter when he got his letter to Hogwarts.

leviletters.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Mum31

It’s not fair Chav .. you promised some arrests and serious prosecution and a very lot of it and you can’t deliver it. It’s just a big load of shit, just like your merch!!
They think they’re royalty. The police won’t give a toss unless someone actually knocks their door or sends them malicious mail.
Sarah has a nerve to threaten police action when her husband is such a depraved little dirty pervert, preying on other people’s kids.
She winds me up. Entitled little twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

OliviaPope

No one deserves to have their privacy breached on holiday!
No one deserves their kids on holiday swimming or walking about wearing swimwear uploaded to the internet without the parents permission.

The list goes on and on and on!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’m sitting here waiting to be picked up by this POLICE TEAM that logs every single keyboard stroke...only their deluded ifam could fall for that sad little rant.
Sarah, what’s up honey? Can’t take some comeuppance for your husband’s alleged actions and your absolute refusal to discuss the issue? Methinks you don’t have what it takes to be famous 🤷‍♀️ A thicker skin is required. Also an even casual relationship with the truth wouldn’t go amiss.

PS if talking shit on the Internet was illegal, there wouldn’t be enough jail cells in the world to contain felons 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s interesting watching the responses to points made here play out in the vlog.

Jace needs a hat ✔
Jace should be in pram/chair to be cooler ✔
Jace needs sun protection ✔
Chris to watch Jace/be involved with baby ✔
Jace should be awake and fed not left to sleep ✔
Isla needs mummy time ✔
Jace needs playtime ✔

Do you really need a daily read of gossip site about your failures for practical parenting advice 👌🙄
Give it a few years and the girls and Jace will be sending Mother’s Day cards to Tattle Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190527-172056_YouTube.jpg
20190527_174351.jpg

Look at all that hair combed forward. Bet the hotel had to skim the grease off the pool, in the evening!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BattyBits

Chatty Member
See you all in court tattlers. Can’t wait to be arrested for saying Sarah has shit eyebrows x
I might go and hand myself in, I can’t live with constantly waiting for the big policeman knock on my door. I’m expecting a second charge too for making fun of their front garden illuminations, guilty as charged your honour, lead me down....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

cherrysoda1234

I read here last night and was shocked and almost didn't want to watch today's vlog , I never do unless there's a lot of noise about it on here ... The chasing and camera angle was a bit creepy yeah but we have to remember he is her dad, biological or not.

I watched the part where he flicked around to Izzy's bum a few times and it was actually Esme who drew attention to her and pointed over in that direction not just a camera flick for the sake of it.

We need to be really careful and not just grasp at things for the sake of it and I know it's because of who he is but I don't know I think there are enough things he has done and facts that are there rather than insinuate hes a thing for his stepdaughter.

I'll probably get linched now but just my thoughts on this particular one.

Reactions: 34

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I'd imagine the house prices plummeted in that street the day the Minghams moved in.
I think the house must have doubled in price since Creepy himself installed the lighting fixtures outside the house. Remember they had a big big huge surprising reveal. It was a very lot of suspense. All the neighbors were there. I think there might have been a band. It even got Lazy up off the couch. Champagne was flowing, the neighbors were toasting. It was a very very lot of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GeorgiaLucy

Not your pushchair? Only in it for the photo? Why the fuck is it in your room then? Surely if it was just one photo they would have returned it to reception. They produce more bullshit than a cow.
View attachment 19605
I don't think it is their pushchair, when they came into the room for the first time the pushchair was there for them and they where surprised as well as a lot of other baby supplies, I think the hotel thought the baby was older than he is.

I know it's not Esme's fault but omg her voice is like nails on a chalk board when she screams, my parents would tell me off immediately if I screeched like that in public, I could not get through the vlog, it genuinely hurt my ears.

Reactions: 33

bd2000

Stop filming around the bloody pool area!! All these poor people trying to enjoy their holiday and they’re being plastered over the internet for all to see... STOP!!!

“The pool was too small at their hotel so they checked out and checked into ours because they found out we were staying here”

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Cedann

On the plus side she admits it’s hell for her so we are doing something right! Enjoy hell lazy hun because we will continue until you do the girls a slight bit of justice. Also talking about you here isn’t harassment as this isn’t your social media and you aren’t invited to join us, so take your creepy husband and piss off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31