Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karmacoma

Chatty Member
This is glorious. Actually backs up everything that has been said, and it’s not some ‘trolls’ online - this is affecting real, actual customers.

Brilliant.

Although I do hope your colleague has a fabulous time, despite the high percentage of ‘woohooing’ in the area.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

thegreencow

VIP Member
Not your pushchair? Only in it for the photo? Why the fuck is it in your room then? Surely if it was just one photo they would have returned it to reception. They produce more bullshit than a cow.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kjfrzr

Something has definately been said to them. Only vlogging on the beach etc, taking the drinks upstairs instead of drinking them in the lobby like they have been, no vlogging at dinner or during the evening. And on the latest Instagram posts after the rant where she is stood in the lobby. They've put a speech bubble thing over whoever was behind the desk.
I'd be embarrassed. I certainly wouldn't be stood there bold as brass like her. Oh wow their channel needs to die.

Money grabbing, holiday sponging cretins. My kids and their friends don't watch anymore "since creepy" they said. They also said they're boring and cringe. I guarantee atleast 70% of their views are hate views. The rest are deluded kids but they are growing up quickly. And there's nothing the minghams can do about it.

P.s. Glad you're in hell Lazy. We're not far away, over at Club Mac. Making actual memories with our kids and not using them as puppets, having paid our own way unlike the scroungers that you are.
Happy holidays..not 😂😋😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nicole11

How can she go mad at us? HE is the one who slept with someone else, HE is the one who was sending sexual messages to young girls, HE is the one who let down his three daughters and son.
She’s the one who has swept it under the carpet and stood by him, idiot.

String Man

VIP Member
Just going back over some of the old Ingham threads and saw this.

I know Chris's Twitter handle has been grabbed by someone but I always thought Sarah's account was suspended by Twitter. It looks as though someone also grabbed Sarah's Twitter handle when she deactivated and was then suspended for impersonation.

Gave me a much needed chuckle following the EU election results.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20190528-112439_Instagram.jpg

Haha who does she think shes kidding carry on helping your creepy hubby getting young girls you sad lazy cow and you'll soon find out who the police want.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is on that same fans story... watching them from behind a gate that’s behind a bush. This is what they are leaving their children vunurable to, sure this person was a fan but there are sick sick people in this world and this only shows just how easy it is for people to find them and the kids..

• Wow
  • Haha

Cherryberry

So gave in and watched today's vlog. Litralee so boring. Zzzzzzzzzzz
Lazy is having a shit holiday. What do you expect with a eight week old baby. ??
Creepy is trying to get as much footage if isabelle for all the pweirdo. .er..followers as possible.

And constantly saying *comment below is useless when your comments are disabled.
#40 bits and bats and abbidas hats.
Yes I know I mentioned it before but it's the ONLY title I've ever been able to come up with guys. So.be kind. Litralee

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
@ batflower16

What is it you think we’re all Jealous of? Do you really think people are on here wishing we could skate down the pole at Morrisons all day or have a garage full of crap from home bargains? The fact of the matter is the ingham family live a very boring, mundane, life. They do nothing to make me jealous or envious. Almost everyday is spent at home with the occasional trip to Morrisons, ikea, matalan or a distant park so Chris isn’t recognised by the locals. Chris seems to live in fear of entering America when he’s constantly said this was his favourite place in the world and big expensive Holidays are actually quite rare for them now. Their future is very predictable. Home days, slow cooker surprise, skulking through Europe in a caravan during the school holidays and huge toy hauls where the girls fake being overjoyed with their garage stuffers. They don’t seem to enjoy vlogging anymore yet they have to do it in order to pay the mortgage on the home that Sarah claimed wasn’t their forever home when she moved in. So no. We’re not jealous.

Yes I did used to like this family at one point and the reason that changed is because while they were going through what should have been the worst time in their life if you claim somebody has falsely accused you of something then why did they still film every day like nothing had happened and life was amazing and wonderful? Why did Chris stay silent for months on the matter? It didn’t add up and I didn’t believe him. Once the rose tinted glasses are removed you really do see the fakeness they put out daily. They are not the people I used to enjoy watching. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Ellerious

My ex (aka iron filing spray-on hair) used to do the same during passionate moments. I'd grab his hair, he'd rush to brush it forwards again. Kind of killed the moment.

Apologies for TMI :censored:
I cannot even imagine how many glasses of “leg opener” cocktail is required to be just semi conscious enough to make it through special cuddles with him just to conceive the boy child.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mum31

They are total narcissists. I know couples like them and people avoid them in real life like the plague. The only people who tolerate them are fellow narcs.
Thy don’t ‘travel’ they just get on a plane and do the same old shit every holiday.
Nothing wrong with their choice of activities but don’t call it an ‘adventure’ cause it’s not. It’s not like they’re climbing mountains, or taking trips to magnificent landscapes or jungles. Bog standard chicken nugget munching, one dimensional bores.

• Heart
  • Haha

Isla Vass

How anybody can complain and be disappointed by a hotel that has provided them a FREE ALL INCLUSIVE holiday is bloody beyond me. Next time try and do some research on hotels that meet your ever so high standards before blagging a free stay then. Ungrateful bastards, they make me sick.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
We will have to agree to disagree because I don’t see what the problem is with a man having fun with his children ...:whether is forced or not!

This is the same man that uses his fun family content and titles it ' 7 year old creampies family member ' .....

• Sick
Reactions: 29