The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na we all use allegedly when we call him a nonce so should be fine 😂😂
At the end off the day, you put yourself on YouTube with 1 mil followers and you’re officially a celeb. Celebrities get slated all the time and they just ignore it.
If they can can’t handle it then maybe they should remove themselves from YouTube and get a real a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sitting here waiting to be picked up by this POLICE TEAM that logs every single keyboard stroke...only their deluded ifam could fall for that sad little rant.
Sarah, what’s up honey? Can’t take some comeuppance for your husband’s alleged actions and your absolute refusal to discuss the issue? Methinks you don’t have what it takes to be famous 🤷‍♀️ A thicker skin is required. Also an even casual relationship with the truth wouldn’t go amiss.

PS if talking tit on the Internet was illegal, there wouldn’t be enough jail cells in the world to contain felons 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s not fair Chav .. you promised some arrests and serious prosecution and a very lot of it and you can’t deliver it. It’s just a big load of tit, just like your merch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not fair Chav .. you promised some arrests and serious prosecution and a very lot of it and you can’t deliver it. It’s just a big load of tit, just like your merch!!
They think they’re royalty. The police won’t give a toss unless someone actually knocks their door or sends them malicious mail.
Sarah has a nerve to threaten police action when her husband is such a depraved little dirty pervert, preying on other people’s kids.
She winds me up. Entitled little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They think they’re royalty. The police won’t give a toss unless someone actually knocks their door or sends them malicious mail.
Sarah has a nerve to threaten police action when her husband is such a depraved little dirty pervert, preying on other people’s kids.
She winds me up. Entitled little twit.
Love that you've said it how it is (y):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Their merch alone is more of a crime than us talking on here.
I wonder if they do black and white stripy top and trousers and a nice line in Ball and chain merch they`d make a fortune from all us "haters" I look good in stripes , they need to get my good side in the photo though, maybe a snapchat you know the one tongues out , doggie ears and wet nose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There seems to be a pattern whereby if Chris is getting the heat on tattle, she posts something like she has today, which then deflects the attention away from him to her, this is the 2nd time I’ve seen it happen recently. Very odd!

Reactions: 11
Sarah showing Jace (Yes Jace, not Jace Pace, not Pace Pace, not Rolo, nor Rolosaurus) in the newborn outfit she loves so much, was definitely far too big for him. I wouldn't say anything about it as babies grow differently, if not for the fact that she said publicly that she didn't wake him when she was advised to to feed him,

Poor Jace legs don’t look right in this sling at all !!
His wee legs look so skinny!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Have you all packed your bags for prison? 😂
Yeah, quite honestly could do with a break from the daily grime. 3 meals a day all inclusive, no housework, free classes, tv & internet provided. Like minded people if we're all banged up together 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if they do black and white stripy top and trousers and a nice line in Ball and chain merch they`d make a fortune from all us "haters" I look good in stripes , they need to get my good side in the photo though, maybe a snapchat you know the one tongues out , doggie ears and wet nose

Don't forget the €25 abbidas caps foo!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.