The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rang the police to do a wellbeing check on My Elderly Mum and was told i should not have rang them
So i cannot see that they would waste recources on these cretins when it is so obvious they have attracted all this negative attention.
My Mum is being discharged today after spending 7 weeks in hospital, get a bloody normal life Lazy and creepy you sad twats.
Hope your mum is ok .its not nice when anything happens to them .My nan was 96 when she died and got burgled 5 times, the last time it happened we called the police and they took 12 hours to come because she had family .she was 95 at the time so fir these to state that is awful

I knew it was coming 😉 she just can't help herself, bless her.

Just last week, were they not "living their best life". Now it's "nobody deserves this hell". So incredibly false 😂

Sarah, love - nobody deserves their 16 year old daughter to be groomed and asked to skinny dip.

A whole police team 😂 not sure those budget cuts will make this at all possible. How hilarious!

You carry on though, dear. Keep up the lies. Just keep your husband out of young girl's DM's.

Best stop this comment here - time is running out after all 😘 just like your YouTube time is running out. Down the drain, like the sewer rats you and your creepy husband are.
Get with it its you're remember 😘

A few pages to catch up on but I just wanted to say this.

Hello Sarah,

I am so glad things are finally getting to you. This is what you deserve and you have brought it on yourself. Things were going to catch up with you at some point. Maybe you should have been truthful with the hotel about who you are. Maybe you shouldn't have filmed around the hotel. Maybe you shouldn't have invaded innocent peoples privacy.The hotel are now aware of all this because I made them aware. I even informed them of the girls filming through the fence.

This is a gossip site so the harassment claims would not stand. Secondly your trolls have been on here several times so I am sure the police would love to know some of the things they have said on here and on Twitter. Didn't someone send death threats to the girls after Chris' filthy actions were revealed? Your trolls (and Chris) have been threatening the girls for months to silent them. This is harassment in itself. I am sure the police would love to know that so they can track you all down and convict you as well. Don't worry though darling, all these screenshots are saved on a memory stick and if you give me your crime number I can happily send them to the police.

You would be laughed out of court. If not us Tattlers will see you in jail.

It is not harassment, it is the truth. Fact. Now shut up you daft witch. Have a lovely holiday.

Much love my darling x
This I'm dying :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh this stupid delusional worman!!!!! Can't and won't take any responsibility for this hell!!! You put yourself there dearest now you got to deal with it.
Loving the police team LOL wow did Levis's pay for that as I'm pretty sure the police can't fund you a whole team!!! Delusional again!!!
Contacting a hotel that you are vlogging in and showing so many adults and children with creepy's history is not harassment !!!! Delusional again
Last but not least please do enjoy your hell it had to come and bite you on your arse at some point!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember in the very early days in 2016 before they made it successful her brothers ex friends were writing things in the comments box of YT saying they weren't who they were making out to be and saying things about family, they were getting deleted quite quickly and lazy apologised and said they were causing trouble and they were now blocked. I look back now and wish I'd taken note but at time I thought they were lovely and thought they were jealous, but the reason I'm writing this is because it seems even from beginning this family had people not liking them. Trouble seems to follow these.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Pahaha Isla picked up a Creepy shaped lollipop (a dick lolly I'm assuming) and started asking what it was and asked if she could have it in the middle of Spar hahahaha. Isla has gone up in my book, bravo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hair makeover?!...they got 1 hairbraid each! 🤣 says something if your on holiday and that was the most interesting vlog worthy thing that happened that day! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When I was being harassed online, the police told me to not communicate or mention the situation while it was being looked into.

I don't think for a second Sarah has the police involved as they would want to know what the grounds for harassment were and if it came out it was because her husband was sending sexual messages to their 16 year old fans they would tell her she hasn't a leg to stand on and that he bought the hate on himself and as a public figure he should of been more careful on who he was messaging.

If he had just apologized for his behavior then it would of never escalated like this so they only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 15
Hair makeover?!...they got 1 hairbraid each! 🤣 says something if your on holiday and that was the most interesting vlog worthy thing that happened that day! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Babys first time at the beach would have made more sense.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice that in tonight's vlog, they only filmed in their hotel room and then outside of the hotel? And Sarah made some excuse about not filming dinner in the hotel at the end. Maybe something has been said to them after all?

Reactions: 39
Did anyone else notice that in tonight's vlog, they only filmed in their hotel room and then outside of the hotel? And Sarah made some excuse about not filming dinner in the hotel at the end. Maybe something has been said to them after all?
Yeah, also at the start of the vlog and at the end it looks like Sarah has been crying (smudged/messy makeup under her eyes a bit).

Reactions: 2
I remember in the very early days in 2016 before they made it successful her brothers ex friends were writing things in the comments box of YT saying they weren't who they were making out to be and saying things about family, they were getting deleted quite quickly and lazy apologised and said they were causing trouble and they were now blocked. I look back now and wish I'd taken note but at time I thought they were lovely and thought they were jealous, but the reason I'm writing this is because it seems even from beginning this family had people not liking them. Trouble seems to follow these.
That doesn't surprise me. I remember there was posts on Facebook where she basically *allegedly* said she had no sympathy for her brother James and his ex, who I think was struggling with drugs/money issues/being homeless but was staying with friends...yet she makes out in vlogs she's this positive caring pineapple and we should give to the homeless. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Oh goody. Just another 9 days to go of you spending your own money desperately hunting out ‘agriculture’ to film, Lazy xxx

Reactions: 2
Lazy at end of vlog saying " we are not going to film at dinner tonight or entertainment as we have so much footage from today they don't want to cut it all out " as it was some great footage !!!!!! Ha ha someone has been told me thinks?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Something has definately been said to them. Only vlogging on the beach etc, taking the drinks upstairs instead of drinking them in the lobby like they have been, no vlogging at dinner or during the evening. And on the latest Instagram posts after the rant where she is stood in the lobby. They've put a speech bubble thing over whoever was behind the desk.
I'd be embarrassed. I certainly wouldn't be stood there bold as brass like her. Oh wow their channel needs to die.

Money grabbing, holiday sponging cretins. My kids and their friends don't watch anymore "since creepy" they said. They also said they're boring and cringe. I guarantee atleast 70% of their views are hate views. The rest are deluded kids but they are growing up quickly. And there's nothing the minghams can do about it.

P.s. Glad you're in hell Lazy. We're not far away, over at Club Mac. Making actual memories with our kids and not using them as puppets, having paid our own way unlike the scroungers that you are.
Happy holidays..not 😂😋😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely ridiculous! The thumbnail makes it seem theyve dyed/cut the girls hair! 🙄

Reactions: 3
That's okay because between us we have screenshots of Sarah's best friend threatening people.wendie threatening and numerous McPhee videos and comments which if I got a visit I would happily provide .two can play that game I would also direct them to the delightful IFAM comments on people defending their bullying of other children and being told I hope you die .and get cancer .. they have been the vilest trolls ever .so bring it on it's all there waiting .

That my friends is karma

Reactions: 17
Hope your mum is ok .its not nice when anything happens to them .My nan was 96 when she died and got burgled 5 times, the last time it happened we called the police and they took 12 hours to come because she had family .she was 95 at the time so fir these to state that is awful

Get with it its you're remember 😘

This I'm dying :LOL::LOL:
Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks My Mum made it home this afternoon but was taken straight back to hospital
They had sent the wrong Ambulance crew after being told exactly what was needed, Hopefully they get their act together
and sort it for tomorrow
12 hours how awful for your Nan, i was not aware they didnt do welfare checks anymore until i rang :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.