The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched these losers since before the "surgery" clickbait. They honestly disgust me more and more each time.

Reactions: 9
They are lucky they don’t have kids who HATE shopping and all their children have lots of (sugar induced) energy!
My children would flip out if I picked them up after a full day at school or nursery and said “let’s go to Costa, now let’s go to Morrisons to get tea and THEN we’ll go on a picnic” (what? At 8pm??!)
Both my children would have melt downs and it would be too much after school/nursery. I actually think both would beg me to go home. Poor little Jace...out ALL day from at least midday. He must be craving some peace at home, laying on a nice mat. Also, shouldn’t they be doing tummy time soon for him?! Their haphazard days drive me insane. No thought of how tired the children must be, no proper timings, no thought on lunches or meal times. No early nights. Won’t Jace need a proper bedtime routine soon?!

Reactions: 16
Why do they insist on keeping Jace's hood up on all of his onesies when he's indoors?! I've seen it on quite a few vlogs and I dunno about you lot but I just want to scream at lazy to take his hood down! He doesnt need it and he will overheat - especially in this weather
His read hair is starting to show???

Reactions: 8
Why do they insist on keeping Jace's hood up on all of his onesies when he's indoors?! I've seen it on quite a few vlogs and I dunno about you lot but I just want to scream at lazy to take his hood down! He doesnt need it and he will overheat - especially in this weather
Trying to make him look like creepy..Like father ,like son.Poor lad ,it`s been so warm again recently too! Sarah`s just gotta keep him at that newborn stage ,hats and mitts.Maybe try interacting with him lazy ,rather than keeping him overly wrapped and in babygrows which you insist are "too small"! Length wise he`s grown out of them.FGS woman ,this is baby number 4 ,have you learnt nothing? Ph and do keep a camera out of his face!!

Reactions: 4
They are lucky they don’t have kids who HATE shopping and all their children have lots of (sugar induced) energy!
My children would flip out if I picked them up after a full day at school or nursery and said “let’s go to Costa, now let’s go to Morrisons to get tea and THEN we’ll go on a picnic” (what? At 8pm??!)
Both my children would have melt downs and it would be too much after school/nursery. I actually think both would beg me to go home. Poor little Jace...out ALL day from at least midday. He must be craving some peace at home, laying on a nice mat. Also, shouldn’t they be doing tummy time soon for him?! Their haphazard days drive me insane. No thought of how tired the children must be, no proper timings, no thought on lunches or meal times. No early nights. Won’t Jace need a proper bedtime routine soon?!
The baby has no routine. The routine is feed him so he sleeps

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks that’s reassuring - my daughter was talking about doing old test papers for them as practice yesterday and I just thought Christ surely they don’t need to be worrying about it yet!
my son is taking his last one tomorrow and he has said they are not too bad, hes really good at maths but not so good at English but still he said it wasn't hard

Reactions: 2
Is that Lazy’s coat??

Looks like something Jon Snow would wear!

View attachment 17372
I havnt been on here or watched the inghams since finding out I was pregnant I'm 6 weeks now so that's 4 weeks and I'm not sure if you guys can notice watchingbor seeing them daily but isabelle is putting on weight now I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I hope it just her filling out into a woman's body and not all the sugar and crap Sarah feeds her and she will cross the line to obese

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I havnt been on here or watched the inghams since finding out I was pregnant I'm 6 weeks now so that's 4 weeks and I'm not sure if you guys can notice watchingbor seeing them daily but isabelle is putting on weight now I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I hope it just her filling out into a woman's body and not all the sugar and crap Sarah feeds her and she will cross the line to obese
Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope you are feeling well (y)

Reactions: 4
I LIT—ERALLLY (lazy’s catchphrase) cannot watch them anymore. Her baby voice the past few days is enough to make me switch off...how many times can you say adorable and sweet boy in a matter of minutes...you would think he’s the first baby born EVER. OMG he smiles and does new things..who would have thought it?! I’m sorry but used to watch out of entertainment making themselves look stupid but they have reached a new level of as dull as dishwater. Supermarket shopping every day for food, skating, what else do they do? Absolutely nothing..I pity them I really do. Please people send us things so we have content. They have nothing else in life to do. Have said it before and say it again they need to stop daily uploading if they want any chance of carrying on. Nobody can sustain it in the long run.

Wow! Some one is getting super greedy! Roll on the copyright claim! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
JFC.... Like might we all be reminded he names his fans "ChaiFam" as in " Chris ' ifam " then goes and makes a tee saying "chai it you'll like it?? "

Make up your mind, you're either talking about a beverage or your fans. And if it's the latter then that's just plain wrong... Sounds just like something an (alleged) groomer would say!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
JFC.... Like might we all be reminded he names his fans "ChaiFam" as in " Chris ' ifam " then goes and makes a tee saying "chai it you'll like it?? "

Make up your mind, you're either talking about a beverage or your fans. And if it's the latter then that's just plain wrong... Sounds just like something an (alleged) groomer would say!!!!!
He’s so strange! I really really would love to know what she finds attractive about him! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Wow! Some one is getting super greedy! Roll on the copyright claim! 🤣
Knowing Chris 'fall in tit, come up smelling of roses' Ingham he'll end up doing a collab with Starbucks rather than get sued.

Considering he survived the grooming scandal anything is possible.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.