The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she understands that when she’s away in a hot country, Jace will need to feed more than on demand to prevent dehydration. I am honestly worried about what could happen to him.

Kinell Yes I agree my youngest is doing his sats at the moment and he went to all classes but he certainly hasn't had to revise, the classes are just to go over old papers and get them used to exam conditions, theyre a load of crap if you ask me putting pressure on them at 10/11 :mad:
I seem to remember from a blog yonks ago, that Issy used to attend extra after school lessons (at school) for SATs revision. My guess would be more like Issy was falling below whatever the subject was and needed extra input to help her understand.

Reactions: 2
Hi I read yesterday about his chai brand like Starbucks I can’t find it anywhere?
Was it a joke :)?

Maybe that was for show? Money could have changed hands, who Knows! I don't understand why Katrina, being her sister, and her kids, are never in Sarah's house! Something doesn't add up
Yeah it does seem really odd. I'm sure Isabelle and Leah used to hang out a lot as well.

Reactions: 2
Hi I read yesterday about his chai brand like Starbucks I can’t find it anywhere?
Was it a joke :)?
This is the post:
Not a brand but knock offs of the Starbucks logo. Someone contacted Starbucks who said they will look into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow this discussion on sats has revealed all the know all's. 😅 had enough of that bloody word to last me a life time over the last few months..Its made my daughter illwith the worry the way the school have gone on and on at them all..be glad when they are bloody over. But Sarah also shouldn't be telling kids they aren't important, they kind of are considering they help place the kids in the correct sets for high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking about the (alcoholic) drink thing...when they claim to not drink I think it’s because they (or Sarah anyway) views drinking as being something alcoholics do (like her dad?)...so because she isn’t an alcoholic she doesn’t think she drinks...I actually know a couple of people who think this way, both with an alcoholic parent.

Bit like people who think they’re vegetarians but actually eat fish. Or chicken 😀

I left in 1990 so didn’t do 11+ or SATS - can’t really remember any tests. I do worry for my daughter who is in year 4 for what she has coming, it seems such a massive deal.
I think it’s more likely because the stupid witch doesn’t know how to tell the truth even if it smacked her in the face.

Sats are really important as they help to set the predicted grades for GCSE's. and other targets for secondary school I got one of the highest in my class. I think only one person got a higher grade than me.
Sats aren’t important unless you are trying to get into a really good secondary school.

You do mock exams to predict your gsce’s a year before them or something like that.

Are sats the new wheelchair chat? Not sure why everyone’s banging on about them all of a sudden ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s more likely because the stupid witch doesn’t know how to tell the truth even if it smacked her in the face.

Sats aren’t important unless you are trying to get into a really good secondary school.

You do mock exams to predict your gsce’s a year before them or something like that.

Are sats the new wheelchair chat? Not sure why everyone’s banging on about them all of a sudden ha
Even worse when you're not from England and haven't a breeze what sats are 🤣 I get the gist though 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
lol no surely he would not be so stupid the flamingo and unicorn ones was bad enough
on sale on every market stall across the UK.
It’s creepy your talking about of course he’s stupid enough 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish these a**holes would stop using their childrens injuries, so called surgery & medical emergencies as bloody CLICKBAIT!

Reactions: 6
I hope Sarah is getting permission to name the children who live over the road. They will be easily traceable especially as it is well known and easy to find out where they live. What if they are in witness protection or something?

The amount of sugar they consume makes my teeth shiver. Their arteries must be filled with fat. Too busy filming the girls to feed Jace. You can film them later you idiot, feed your hungry baby.

Chris said the reservoir looked like America. I bet he wished it was but I doubt he will be able to go to Yellowstone anytime soon. He is still dreaming about touring in an RV.

Isabelle twists her ankle and the first thing Chris does is shove a camera in her face.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.