The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed for a

'Chai not to DM young girls'

Available on t-shirts, mugs, beanies and limited edition towels!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
All the slow mo girls walking hands. Does anyone actually believe that kids are all reflective and walking around holding hands like that on every trip.

Get some new skills Chris.

And as for feeling like America, good job as it’s the closest you’ll get to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their merch not only is tacky but makes 0 sense! It’s just because creepy like chai tea?! He really does see himself as famous doesn’t he 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Seeing how Tati Westbrooks video made James Charles lose so many subscribers makes me really wish Alfie would have made a video calling out creepy. It 👏 would 👏 have 👏 ruined 👏 him. 👏

Reactions: 28
All the slow mo girls walking hands. Does anyone actually believe that kids are all reflective and walking around holding hands like that on every trip.

Get some new skills Chris.

And as for feeling like America, good job as it’s the closest you’ll get to it.
That was all completely staged, especially when the all turned there heads the same way at the same time.

Reactions: 5
He didn't even come up with that dumbass slogan, "Chai it, you'll like it".

What a dipstick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
First time coming up with a title suggestion be gentle please xo
The Ingham family #38 CHAiT sh*t get banged (up abroad)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this sounds daft but what if they did go to America on a holiday but in order to hide their destination, they pre recorded a week or two worth of footage beforehand to use while they were away, then only showed the holiday vlogs when they were back home safe in the knowledge that nothing would happen to them if people tried to alert the relevant authorities.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this sounds daft but what if they did go to America on a holiday but in order to hide their destination, they pre recorded a week or two worth of footage beforehand to use while they were away, then only showed the holiday vlogs when they were back home safe in the knowledge that nothing would happen to them if people tried to alert the relevant authorities.
Well done on giving them the idea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t sound daft to me - I’d thought that too but don’t think they’d have the foresight to do that.

• Wow
Because they are both as thick as pigshit and would slip up within about two hours on Instagram. Or one of their mates would.

Reactions: 14
They can barely come up with any content now a days for the ongoing blog, how the heck would they make some extras to hide them going away for a holliday

Reactions: 2
They can't even hide their address, the schools the girls go to, the dance school or even private family problems. I'm not sure how they would be able to pull off going away and pre-recording the vlogs. They will probably just delay the vlogs a day or two again.

I LIT—ERALLLY (lazy’s catchphrase) cannot watch them anymore. Her baby voice the past few days is enough to make me switch off...how many times can you say adorable and sweet boy in a matter of minutes...you would think he’s the first baby born EVER. OMG he smiles and does new things..who would have thought it?! I’m sorry but used to watch out of entertainment making themselves look stupid but they have reached a new level of as dull as dishwater. Supermarket shopping every day for food, skating, what else do they do? Absolutely nothing..I pity them I really do. Please people send us things so we have content. They have nothing else in life to do. Have said it before and say it again they need to stop daily uploading if they want any chance of carrying on. Nobody can sustain it in the long run.

Wow! Some one is getting super greedy! Roll on the copyright claim! 🤣
I also wish she would stop saying ect ect...she does it constantly...I think it’s to cover the bullshit she sprouts...don’t watch much, I get all the info I need here but when I do you know ect ect...

Reactions: 10
I watched this last night, made me laugh out loud. It's like a Chris Ingham skate video, except it's parkour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.