The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats with the extra ad's in their vlogs now
:rolleyes:Well they have gotta pay for holidays, and private school don't you know!! Its not like chris could actually go and get an actual real people job now, is it. And if you're expecting Sarah to pick her fat fanny flaps up off the sofa, and actually earn money for her kids to live, you have got another thing coming!! Why work when you can video your daughters in swim wear and changing rooms, and exploit your new born?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
:rolleyes:Well they have gotta pay for holidays, and private school don't you know!! Its not like chris could actually go and get an actual real people job now, is it. And if you're expecting Sarah to pick her fat fanny flaps up off the sofa, and actually earn money for her kids to live, you have got another thing coming!! Why work when you can video your daughters in swim wear and changing rooms, and exploit your new born?
"Fat fanny flaps" I'm dead 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We know she won’t be able to blame sugar since she doesn’t eat it...right?
It’s just pregnancy weight. It’s well known that pregnant women gain 3 chins. And before anyone says about fat shaming someone who’s just given birth. I don’t give a tit about her size, it’s the lies she comes out with. She kept changing what size clothes she said yesterday. If she’s that self conscious, just don’t film that bit? You do have a CHOICE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They really need a wakeup call,I would love to send My Sons spinal surgery photos
13 Hour Operation 50/50 Lifesaving Thankfully he survived, How the hell would them pair of freaks handle that.
Yep I’d love to share with them all the awful procedures my baby boy went through and he didn’t make it. Oh, To be locked in a room with them both. I have too many stories that would horrify them. They need a slap in the face with reality, as awful as that sounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What a strange vlog, why even bother filming knowing you have a holy communion to go to and then afterwards to visit a family member with terminal cancer, we want to keep it private but we will mention to all of you. Do that in private, no one needs to know this but yet you share every minute detail of your life and wonder why you get criticism

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Stuffing my face eating dinner and scrolling through to read the new comments, never mind Ifam, tattlefam is where it's at, don't know what I used to do with my evenings before I found this ha ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So someone in the close family has terminal cancer!
That part annoyed me , he says they don’t want to talk about it out of respect for the family however he “will for sho’ talk about it in future” . How about put your camera down and don’t mention anything ! This has pissed me off as a family member of mine is fighting cancer and Chris can Effin do one !!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Absolutely no need to share about the family member with terminal cancer. If he's not prepared to say who it was they were visiting, then dont even mention it.
Now there will be loads of speculation in the comments as to who it is, causing them more footfall and in turn more money, very calculated.

Again they can't even plan their day properly, if they'd got up and off their asses in the morning they could've filmed a 'get ready with us' almost like the girls fashion show and then close the vlog there so they could have a day as a family.
Also Esmes shoes did not fit and one of Islas looked like it will be outgrown in 2 seconds although they could've been how she was stood as the other one looked ok.

Oh yea and did he actually wear a shirt, tie and that greasy ass beanie to a holy communion?! What an embarrassment!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Since when were the Inghams religious? We would know about it by now. They would never have been able to stop boasting about it. 'OMG EMERGENCEY AT SUNDAY CHURCH' 'BABY'S FIRST CHURCH SERVICE'

Since when were the Inghams religious? We would know about it by now. They would never have been able to stop boasting about it. 'OMG EMERGENCEY AT SUNDAY CHURCH' 'BABY'S FIRST CHURCH SERVICE'
Just another excuse for people to throw a do and eat buffet food.

I'm atheist but I still attend the christening, church weddings and funerals I'm invited too 🤣 I didn't even think not to.

Surprised the church didn't burn down the minute Chris walked in there considering he's gay and in denial, and chases teenage girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.