The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that heā€™s moulting, like some feral cat and has shed copious amounts of his ginger mop everywhere.
Who? The Ginger Ninja? I would say he's like a smelly tom cat but he'd probably love being named after the (real) Delonge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi all! Long time reader, first time poster... but the title tonight angered me and I've finally caved to join in and rant! Having a son that went through open heart surgery and they're happily using surgery for clickbait is vile! I'd much rather he had a tongue tie snipped than what we went through! I haven't watched the vlog I think I'll end up punching my screen! šŸ˜‚

Thought Chris only got him registered the other day - surely a GP cant give Sarah a prescription for Jace without him being registered?! More lies it seems, though its hardly surprising is it
Ooh good point!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if lazy is really expressing like he said or her idea of expressing is making a bottle seeing as she couldnā€™t be arsed to express and feed him before his emotional 20 hour reconstructive surgery

Does Sarah get prescriptions? I thought she bought her medicinal supplies from Amazon. (Not the best state of affairs when you trust Amazon more than you trust the NHS......allegedly.)

I really hope Jace starts to fill out a bit now though. I can't imagine that any tongue tie was the only thing contributing to his failure to thrive but we'll see what happens. Fingers-crossed he gets what he needs.

Reactions: 13
If ā€˜surgeryā€™ was that cheap more people could afford to have their ā€˜surgeryā€™ done privately.

She has to be lying about noone noticing the tongue tie surely, especially if it was as bad as they say it was.

Reactions: 8
True that! If I got my vac up on the bed that sheet would be sucked up and gone so that vac canā€™t have much suction
Thatā€™s why itā€™s not been sucked up because itā€™s cheap crap, sorry but I run a cleaning business so when he says heā€™s ocd, oh you arenā€™t creepy..if you did the sheets would be washed and not hoovered (think of the germs spreading from prinny doing the toilet on the carpet to the kids mattress šŸ˜·) onesies would be washed and so would you guys! And the beanie too obviously šŸ¤¢ and you would not let the dog lick the baby..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s why itā€™s not been sucked up because itā€™s cheap crap, sorry but I run a cleaning business so when he says heā€™s ocd, oh you arenā€™t creepy..if you did the sheets would be washed and not hoovered (think of the germs spreading from prinny doing the toilet on the carpet to the kids mattress šŸ˜·) onesies would be washed and so would you guys! And the beanie too obviously šŸ¤¢ and you would not let the dog lick the baby..
Youā€™d just bring in the hot water, high pressure gurney for that place and blast the beanie right off of his head šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She has to be lying about noone noticing the tongue tie surely, especially if it was as bad as they say it was.
It's a tricky one this. They are quite easy to miss. As an ex-midwife now HV I can pretty easily spot a straightforward anterior one but not so good on the posterior ones. We don't really get proper training on diagnosing tongue tie. However, if I had a breastfeeding baby on my caseload who wasn't gaining weight I would absolutely be considering tongue tie as a possible cause and would refer to our baby cafes for the lactation consultant to inspect. I guess the issue is every area of the UK has different services. Don't know what the Leeds (is that where they live? )area has in terms of breastfeeding support. It may be there are no lactation consultants working in public health rather they're only available privately.

Plus if he was that tongue tied I would have thought he would struggle to keep a pacifier in. It would seem as if it would be too hard to ā€œsuckā€. I have no idea and just speculating that it would be very tiring and hard to keep in is all

Reactions: 1
OCD. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Cleaning.

Sure some people with OCD get obsessed with cleaning but equally there are many obsessed with other things.

Absolutely agree he doesnā€™t have OCD though. Anyone who can cure themselves after one doctors appointment and some self talk didnā€™t ever have OCD šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

He might like to clean (or he could be lying about it) but thatā€™s about it.

Iā€™m pretty relaxed with my baby. I let people cuddle him and kiss him etc but thereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™d let a dog lick him šŸ™ˆ I think thatā€™s really gross šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We hoover the sheets, only when the stupid cat has slept in the bed šŸ™„ but we wash the sheets too...
We have to hoover the sheets sometimes as we have 2 very hairy Ragdoll cats, they like to share the bed whether we like it or not! It's hairy as soon as it's out of the wash and put on the bed!

Reactions: 2
I just look at creepy and know he smells. That greasy mop of his with that beanie on, even on summer days. Eugh. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 13
Was meant to send someone an Easter egg and has only just got round to it.

The cheeky witch then said she saw that sheā€™d had so many Easter eggs she didnā€™t need anymore anyway. Ironic considering the amount she gives her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.