The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use a handheld hoover to remove mild debris etc on my mattress sheet and duvets daily but that's on top of the washing of all the sheets. It is gross putting a vacuum that's already been on dirty floors on beds where you sleep.

Reactions: 3
OCD. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Cleaning.

Sure some people with OCD get obsessed with cleaning but equally there are many obsessed with other things.

Absolutely agree he doesn’t have OCD though. Anyone who can cure themselves after one doctors appointment and some self talk didn’t ever have OCD 😂😂

He might like to clean (or he could be lying about it) but that’s about it.

I’m pretty relaxed with my baby. I let people cuddle him and kiss him etc but there’s no way in hell I’d let a dog lick him 🙈 I think that’s really gross 🤢
Thank you! I have ocd and it has nothing to do with cleaning. I don’t think Chris has it at all anyway, just another way to try and get the teens to sympathise with him 🤢

Reactions: 16
Was meant to send someone an Easter egg and has only just got round to it.

The cheeky witch then said she saw that she’d had so many Easter eggs she didn’t need anymore anyway. Ironic considering the amount she gives her kids
Im sure the girls wont have eaten all thier eggs yet. Nor would miss one if she were to send one.

Reactions: 5
Hi all! Long time reader, first time poster... but the title tonight angered me and I've finally caved to join in and rant! Having a son that went through open heart surgery and they're happily using surgery for clickbait is vile! I'd much rather he had a tongue tie snipped than what we went through! I haven't watched the vlog I think I'll end up punching my screen! 😂

Thought Chris only got him registered the other day - surely a GP cant give Sarah a prescription for Jace without him being registered?! More lies it seems, though its hardly surprising is it
My daughter also had open heart surgery and I feel very similar. Almost tempted to leave a comment on the video but honestly, what good will it do 🙄 I hope your son is well now

Reactions: 5
My daughter also had open heart surgery and I feel very similar. Almost tempted to leave a comment on the video but honestly, what good will it do 🙄 I hope your son is well now
It's an awful way to put a simple tongue tie procedure when there's people out there having genuine life saving surgery! All for a few views! He is thank you, I hope your daughter is too? X

Reactions: 11
The comments on last nights vlog are ridiculous. People telling Sarah and Chris to be strong and that they're praying for them. Was even a comment saying I can't imagine what you're going through. It was a minor procedure. These people need their heads testing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The comments on last nights vlog are ridiculous. People telling Sarah and Chris to be strong and that they're praying for them. Was even a comment saying I can't imagine what you're going through. It was a minor procedure. These people need their heads testing!
I think it just proves that their watchers are mainly children that don’t understand and truly believe it’s full on surgery Jace has had, totally misunderstanding and believing the click bait

Reactions: 14
Sarah a few weeks ago: "There's no feeding situation. He's feeding perfectly. There is nothing wrong with him."

Sarah today: "I knew it all along! I knew something was wrong!"

Ok then, Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sarah a few weeks ago: "There's no feeding situation. He's feeding perfectly. There is nothing wrong with him."

Sarah today: "I knew it all along! I knew something was wrong!"

Ok then, Sarah.
Shes a massive hypocrite! She has told so many lies she cant remember what shes said anymore and cant keep up with it all. I feel awful for the 'ifam' - they've all been completely brainwashed by lazy & creepy. It's really sad!

Reactions: 16
I think it just proves that their watchers are mainly children that don’t understand and truly believe it’s full on surgery Jace has had, totally misunderstanding and believing the click bait
It's exactly the same as taking him to have his jabs, yes it's heartbreaking but it's no way a huge operation like they are making out. There are people out there having surgery all the time cuz of one thing or another. These people are so insensitive

Reactions: 6
I truly hope they never experience having a genuinely unwell child.

I bet their first thought if they did would be vlog content.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This is also why I'm so angry. One of my children experienced 6 hour surgery...for a very serious illness. Sarah and Chris are the biggest scummiest c**ts to walk.planet earth. I'm glad I live no where near them cause I wouldn't be able to stop myself hurting them. 😂😂

Reactions: 11
It really is upsetting looking at photos of Jace. He looks so scrawny. I hope he starts putting weight on properly now.

I have an inkling that more is going on behind the scenes than they would care to let on. I have a feeling social services are actively involved (not just phone calls, but visits).

Reactions: 15
It really is upsetting looking at photos of Jace. He looks so scrawny. I hope he starts putting weight on properly now.

I have an inkling that more is going on behind the scenes than they would care to let on. I have a feeling social services are actively involved (not just phone calls, but visits).
Nah no way. They would manipulate and twist everything. They could get away with murder.

Reactions: 1

With all the '8 professionals' they saw your have thought one of them would have contacted social. Especially video they didn't believe it was tounge tie and he was failing to thrive.

Reactions: 8
They say breast is best, and yeah obviously it will be as it's the most natural and nutritional source, but surely the amount of problems over the whole 'Jace Pace isn't content' saga over the last few weeks it would of been best to switch to formula, especially when he's literally only just got back to his birth weight. My baby was almost 9lb born, Jace isn't even that yet (or the last time I watched). It's starvation and malnutrition I don't care what anyone says. All for what? Because Sarah says she's 'stubborn and was determined to breastfeed this time'. Nah fool, push your own inhibitions out the way and take a look at your baby who looks as though he was only born yesterday when in fact he's coming up to 2 months old.

And don't get me started on 'Jace has been such a good boy today, he slept the whole time I was out'. Don't have a baby if you want to go out and not be disturbed. how can a newborn be badly behaved? No wonder he's so skinny. Then they moan he's not slept all night... maybe because all day you've tried your best to keep him asleep so you can go get a chai latte in peace, poor Ewen the Dream sheep deserves a holiday, don't know about anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I always thought snipping a tongue tie was a very quick and relatively painless procedure. I can understand any mum feeling distressed at the thought of it but the way creepy and lazy reacted I thought Jace was having major surgery. They completely overreacted and made all their Ifam think the worst with that ridiculously over the top click bait title. It was cruel and unnecessary. I would go so far as to say that they were secretly pleased that they had an excuse for some drama. And to top it off, rather than go home and get him calm and settled they decide to go out for dinner in a noisy fast food diner to make them feel better. They are just stupid people.

Reactions: 14
I always thought snipping a tongue tie was a very quick and relatively painless procedure. I can understand any mum feeling distressed at the thought of it but the way creepy and lazy reacted I thought Jace was having major surgery. They completely overreacted and made all their Ifam think the worst with that ridiculously over the top click bait title. It was cruel and unnecessary. I would go so far as to say that they were secretly pleased that they had an excuse for some drama. And to top it off, rather than go home and get him calm and settled they decide to go out for dinner in a noisy fast food diner to make them feel better. They are just stupid people.
From what I read on Google they don't use anaesthetic on new borns because they've got no feeling there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.