The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is <<name removed>> the person they went on holiday with ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but there does appear to be a third child in some of the childhood photos.

I done a bit of digging and I found these tributes publicly shared on the band's facebook page. Admin please delete if not allowed. I don't think he should just be remembered in a post that tries to sell the Ingham Family rip off merch in the same breath.
What a lovely tribute to him.
Shame these pair can’t take a leaf out of this kind mans book, pay tribute, take themselves offline and not put their tit merch first

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Going by Katrinas Instagram it's her eldest son's holy communion today, so that must've been the other one lazy was chatting about a few weeks ago. So no doubt tomorrows vlog will be a repeat of last week's 😴 thrilling content for their tween viewers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What are they planning on doing with Prinny when they tour Europe in a caravan? Surely they can't think that a 4 berth caravan will be big enough for the 6 of them plus a dog. Couldn't help but notice Sarah saying "oh the girls will just top and tail". I couldn't think of anything worse at 14 years old then having to share with my 2 younger sisters. It won't be this dream or adventure that she thinks it'll be. It won't bring it more views as they don't know the first thing about travelling or different cultures. They'll just find a Nandos and Chris will fly his drone

Reactions: 18
What are they planning on doing with Prinny when they tour Europe in a caravan? Surely they can't think that a 4 berth caravan will be big enough for the 6 of them plus a dog. Couldn't help but notice Sarah saying "oh the girls will just top and tail". I couldn't think of anything worse at 14 years old then having to share with my 2 younger sisters. It won't be this dream or adventure that she thinks it'll be. It won't bring it more views as they don't know the first thing about travelling or different cultures. They'll just find a Nandos and Chris will fly his drone
I highly doubt they will be able to take the dog. Aren't there strict quarantine regulations when animals are transported around the world? Heard it being spoken about on airport tv shows but it might be different for a roadtrip if it is just in Europe. Too much hassle. Prinny will stay with Granny.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I highly doubt they will be able to take the dog. Aren't there strict quarantine regulations when animals are transported around the world? Heard it being spoken about on airport tv shows but it might be different for a roadtrip if it is just in Europe. Too much hassle. Prinny will stay with Granny.

No.

You can get pet passports for Europe. Very easy to travel with pets.

Reactions: 5
No.

You can get pet passports for Europe. Very easy to travel with pets.
Pet passports are super expensive and take a while to sort though. I also think with Brexit they are even more expensive now. Sure my friend who has a place in Spain and cats said something like that

Reactions: 2
If anyone has their address/postcode (since @Curious has the registration) then definitely report them.
I've reported them, their address is really easy to find online, thanks to them. There's also a section on the form for additional comments so I directed them to vlogs where it's clearly being used.
No doubt they'll have it taxed by tomorrow though, as they read on here.
They seriously think they are untouchable and above the law!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've reported them, their address is really easy to find online, thanks to them. There's also a section on the form for additional comments so I directed them to vlogs where it's clearly being used.
I don't think it'd matter if they got it taxed tomorrow, as they'd still get done due to vlogs showing proof they'd driven it before then.
I imagine it could also count as fraud if they've been claiming back tax from putting it as SORN?

Reactions: 8
I’ve always wondered if these family channels have savings and money set aside for the kids that are literally working for their parents.
Can see a few law suits down the line [emoji23]
I hope there's law suits. It's the only thing that's going to change the system where these kids bring in the big bucks while their parents don't work and reap the benefits.

Reactions: 6
Shows how thick they are, oh let’s vlog for all to see, my issue is I couldn’t give a damn if he was in an accident but the other people I would be! I have the police coming round to view my house cctv later as I caught people trying to break into someone’s house redhanded, I may have to ask for some friendly advice 🤣

Reactions: 9
You don’t need to get pictures of Creepy as a kid to know he’s ginger. He’s been slacking on the old dye job, especially with his eyebrows. You can really see the ginger in them now. You can just tell by his skin tone as well.
I agree .we went abroad in 2012 and met a lovely couple with teenage sons .they said they where hiring a campervan the next year and travelling round the UK in it all over the summer ,the look of pure horror on their boys faces ,one of them said they can drop him off at his nans and stay there as he wanted some time at home .My daughter was there at the time and she said mum dont even do that to us will you ? My kids love their holidays but love their time at home too .Isabelle needs time to recuperate at home with familiar surroundings and her friends
People’s own preferences and all that.. but as a 13/14 year old, if you told me my ENTIRE summer was going to consist of travelling around in a caravan then I think I would’ve rather got a first class ticket to hell. I think they forget that kids aren’t robots, travelling is just as exhausting for them, maybe even more so. They need some chill time at home. Isabelle needs day trips out with the girls (actual friends? which will never happen). The summer holidays doesn’t have to just consist of a holiday.
I think the younger two might love it but for a lot of teens this wouldn’t be fun at all.
You can tell they so obviously want to do it because they think it’ll get them more views. Spending thousands on a caravan and travelling around still isn’t cheap. They might as well spend the money and stay somewhere for a month and explore the place properly. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I think Chris has been watching Youtubers like Knorpp and South who travelled around Europe and America with their big family and an RV. They managed it pretty well and the kids had to share beds and cramped spaces but what Chris is forgetting is that these families practically lived outdoors when they travelled, everyone was about exploring the sights and hiking, meals where all cooked and eaten outside, the RV was only used for sleeping. The Ingham family considers it an achievement that Sarah made it to the park on her own and even that took a lot of hassle and forgetting things but she really gave herself a pat on the back for it.

Also did anyone notice when Sarah was looking at the cooker in the caravan and said she could imagine herself cooking breakfast every morning there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.