The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can absolutely show affection in a family friendly manner. You don't need to play tonsil hockey or wrap your legs around each other. Hugging, quick kisses, holding hands, are all appropriate for any audiences. I don't think I have ever seen them be casually affectionate like that. They are like roommates.
Totally agree. Even a touch on the shoulder, a look between two people shows love and affection. I remember the vlog where sarah passed her driving test and when she came home and told him, he hugged her and it was the FAKEST most awkward hug and insencere display of affection I ever did see. That's when i first really noticed there's no love there. They were still at that point expecting a huge surge in views and subs with the pregnancy so were acting their asses off.
Now reality has set in, and she's ready to choke him

Reactions: 8
Thread... We're all going on a summer holiday, in a tin can for a month or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve always wondered if these family channels have savings and money set aside for the kids that are literally working for their parents.
Can see a few law suits down the line 😂

Reactions: 6
#39 The tin can will drive them mad. It'll be a very quick fad and Chris is sad because he has a ginger lad.

Reactions: 14
Uncle Mike is the Dads brother. I am completely shocked anyone would discuss a death and merchandise in the same breath. Despicable! Chris you need HELP

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I was sorting through some papers and came across the pink mini's IFAM registration number which I had kept a note of. I don't know why but I checked the registration online and found that the registration number belongs to a black land rover that has a "statutory off road notification" (SORN).

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was sorting through some papers and came across the pink mini's IFAM registration number which I had kept a note of. I don't know why but I checked the registration online and found that the registration number belongs to a black land rover that has a "statutory off road notification" (SORN).
Screenshot?

I noticed that too. Both the dungarees and the tshirt is stained. If according to her he is never sick it means it can only be stained with one thing 💩
She also says she never eats sugar, is a size 10 and her husband has never cheated on her so I wouldn't believe her baby doesn't get sick.
Why does she have to "brag" about the weirdest stuff? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You don’t need to get pictures of Creepy as a kid to know he’s ginger. He’s been slacking on the old dye job, especially with his eyebrows. You can really see the ginger in them now. You can just tell by his skin tone as well.
Yeah thats true, I think everyone here knows but their fans are genuinely convinced he's naturally got dark hair. 😂

Yes the person who passed is Chris' uncle, He was quite successful with his music back in the day apparently. Horrible to cope with any member who dies but it's bleeping disgraceful they're using this situation to play on their impressionable young fan's emotions by plugging their merch in the same breath. Despicable people.
Thats sad, I remember him being mentioned here before as some old photos were posted, and some of the captions Jane put...made it seem she thought she was more interested in him than his brother. Agree that its hard to feel sorry for them when they use it to promote merch. I'd be rolling in my grave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I've just put the reg in on the online gov mot checker and it's saying it has a valid mot until March 2020. It's on the black land rover discovery, not sure if we have the same reg plate but I remember the one on the mini from the smug sarah video.

Yes the person who passed is Chris' uncle. He was quite successful with his music back in the day apparently. Horrible to cope with any member who dies but it's bleeping disgraceful they're using this situation to play on their impressionable young fan's emotions by plugging their merch in the same breath. Despicable people.
That's so sad. How did you find out, are you a member of the family? Sorry to hear of your loss if you are.

I don't think I have ever heard them mention many family members in the vlogs so I guess they don't see anyone outside of the immediate family. I have never heard Chris's sister being mentioned before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
When she stopped driving the pink car I wondered if they would swap over the private reg to the black car.

Black car is definitely showing as SORN!

Reactions: 1
That's so sad. How did you find out, are you a member of the family? Sorry to hear of your loss if you are.

I don't think I have ever heard them mention many family members in the vlogs so I guess they don't see anyone outside of the immediate family. I have never heard Chris's sister being mentioned before.
He has a sister?

Reactions: 4
When she stopped driving the pink car I wondered if they would swap over the private reg to the black car.

Black car is definitely showing as SORN!
Can someone report this? Quickly before he gets it taxed and insured 😂

Reactions: 1
You can report it on the government website if you have the number plate, address etc if someone has it?

The car is taxed, insured??
If it’s sorn then it isn’t as far as I’m aware, and can’t be driven. They have clearly been driving both black cars

Reactions: 7
You can report it on the government website if you have the number plate, address etc if someone has it?

If it’s sorn then it isn’t as far as I’m aware, and can’t be driven. They have clearly been driving both black cars
07E1CA07-D355-476C-A8D4-CCA356B5AC86.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.