The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havnt been on here or watched the inghams since finding out I was pregnant I'm 6 weeks now so that's 4 weeks and I'm not sure if you guys can notice watchingbor seeing them daily but isabelle is putting on weight now I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I hope it just her filling out into a woman's body and not all the sugar and crap Sarah feeds her and she will cross the line to obese
Congratulations!

The Starbucks logo was used by a gun rights group in the USA as a protest against gun control. I wonder if Starbucks knows about this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 17495
The way Sarah just plonks Jace down on the middle of the floor reminds me of The Sims game.

Also Sarah says that Isabelle doesn't like to come and wait at dance when the girls go as she doesn't dance that day so she's trying to sort out if she can go to a friends house otherwise she has to go. Shock horror but she's 14 this year, can she not spend a few hours on her own in the house? I think a lot of teenagers don't have to go with their parents everywhere, they truly baby her.
They are not doing her any favours. She needs to be given a little bit of independence. I'm sure she's very tired of it. Children need to learn self sufficiency to prepare them for life.

Chris lost the vlog footage he’d filmed? 😱
Oh no. However will we cope without a montage of his one move repeated 4 times culminating in a totally artsy and not at all wanky fifth time really slowed down, all to a background of some ‘sick’ music?

Well clearly the channel will never survive this. Can feel the subs dropping already...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor doll, looks as though Chris has been in charge of the hair styling...
Screenshot 2019-05-16 18.52.11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not watched it but... He lost the footage he filmed? If I was Sarah, I'd be very paranoid about what he actually got up to yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Why can't gruesome granny look after Izzy? Although I agree she should be able to stay home alone for an hour of so now. They're stunting her development by not allowing her the independence she needs.

Reactions: 4
Why are comments still allowed on their channel? Thought they would get disabled if they have children in it

Reactions: 6
I have been watching this easyjet: inside the cockpit.

How long until creepy claims this is him? 😂

He could have got away with it, if he didn’t have that stupid bloody tattoo scrawled over his arm.

SARAH INGHAM 4 EVAH BABE

READY FOR TAKEOFF, WOOOOHOOOOOO

• Haha
I'm sure last time he lost the footage was when he supposedly had sex with that girl in the hotel room?

He is a dirty slime bag for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
We leave our eldest alone for an hour here and there and he's almost 13. He is very mature for his age though but I guess that's because we've allowed him to grow and to do things for himself. We only leave him to go food shopping etc

Anyone else notice that Chris Ingham's picture in his message to Sarah in their own vlog (16/05/2019) is exactly the same image in the messages he claims he didn't send to Jess? Coincidence I'm sure 🙄 I know the text is the main point of contention, but really?!?!?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sure last time he lost the footage was when he supposedly had sex with that girl in the hotel room?

He is a dirty slime bag for sure.
I have no idea how she trusts him after the stuff that came out about him. Skating for that long and no footage, bullcrap, he can't even change a bedsheet without vlogging it, never mind sk8r boii tricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My daughter has just turned 14 and I leave her to go shopping etc. Only ever for an hour or so and she enjoys it. It makes her feel responsible

Why can't gruesome granny look after Izzy? Although I agree she should be able to stay home alone for an hour of so now. They're stunting her development by not allowing her the independence she needs.
Maybe granny is the one that’s ill?
You have to be careful about leaving anyone under 16 alone in the house, even for an hour or so. My friend left her 13 year old son for half an hour until she came home from work & was reported to the school. It can cause all kinds of mayhem, even if there’s nothing wrong with it in theory.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.