The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to apologize!
That would be a clever idea - if they were clever 😂
But at the same time, it would be a risk because someone could recognize them.
And it would seem odd that they aren't insta storying while away.
They will probably steal the idea from here now. Like they do with everything else. If Tattle mentions it then they do it.

Reactions: 3
They will probably steal the idea from here now. Like they do with everything else. If Tattle mentions it then they do it.
It’s backfired the last few times they have done that. Especially Dubai.

I mentioned last week that along with the present haul vlogs pool parties with the kids in swimsuits on the thumb nail has high views. What did they put out the other day- Garden Water Slide.

They are too useless to pre-plan a week load of vlogs.

Has the pink car gone now??

Reactions: 2
I havnt been on here or watched the inghams since finding out I was pregnant I'm 6 weeks now so that's 4 weeks and I'm not sure if you guys can notice watchingbor seeing them daily but isabelle is putting on weight now I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I hope it just her filling out into a woman's body and not all the sugar and crap Sarah feeds her and she will cross the line to obese
I’m not supporting this tit show at all but give me Isabelle any day as a role model for teenage girls when it comes to body image...aside room her tit lifestyle and appalling parents I would prefer her as a role model compared to say the family fizz child who is so skinny she looks emancipated and in my opinion not healthy looking at all...she is also a cash cow for her controlling parents...for young girls to aspire to look like...both are heading for long term issues but at least Isabelle eats and is physically active, attends school and on some Level lives in the real world...

Reactions: 7
I watched this last night, made me laugh out loud. It's like a Chris Ingham skate video, except it's parkour

😂😂😂 And this

PS, love how the beginning of your vid was exactly like Chris' "dramatic" weird car park skate scene entrance from the lift :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not supporting this tit show at all but give me Isabelle any day as a role model for teenage girls when it comes to body image...aside room her tit lifestyle and appalling parents I would prefer her as a role model compared to say the family fizz child who is so skinny she looks emancipated and in my opinion not healthy looking at all...she is also a cash cow for her controlling parents...for young girls to aspire to look like...both are heading for long term issues but at least Isabelle eats and is physically active, attends school and on some Level lives in the real world...
Totally agree - Mia’s parents are as up for pimping out their kids for the pedalo pound as Chris is - more so in fact given the various “mature” content that features Mia. She also has no stability in her life, no school, Friends, home.

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with comparing the two girls weight, they are totally different builds with different diets. Mia has always been slim and follows a vegan diet . Comments about the girls weight is uncomfortable and I don’t think it’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think its fair shaming a 14 year old for her weight, or claiming she doesn't eat. She looks like someone who would be naturally slim regardless of what she eats. Also plenty of girl's bodies change in their teens/twenties, as people develop at different rates. I knew people who were very skinny in school (just down to genetics) and didn't 'develop' until late teens/early twenties, either just down to metabolism changing or because they had to take up weight training to put on weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 17.26.21.jpg

The way Sarah just plonks Jace down on the middle of the floor reminds me of The Sims game.

Also Sarah says that Isabelle doesn't like to come and wait at dance when the girls go as she doesn't dance that day so she's trying to sort out if she can go to a friends house otherwise she has to go. Shock horror but she's 14 this year, can she not spend a few hours on her own in the house? I think a lot of teenagers don't have to go with their parents everywhere, they truly baby her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
We don't know whether Mia or Isabelle read here so we shouldn't discuss their weights they are young teenage girls who are probably very impressionable right now and sensitive to comments about their weight and bodies. Goodness know what sort of eating disorders could be triggered if they were to read these type of comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 17495
The way Sarah just plonks Jace down on the middle of the floor reminds me of The Sims game.

Also when Sarah says that Isabelle doesn't like to come to dance when the girls go as she doesn't dance that day so she's trying to sort out if she can go to a friends house. Shock horror but she's 14 this year, can she not spend a few hours on her own in the house? I think a lot of teenagers don't have to go with their parents everywhere, they truly baby her.
Bloody hell thick witch, that is a hard floor and that thin blanket isn't enough to make it comfy. The baby's literally lying on a hard unpadded floor. 😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As someone who’s struggled with eating disorders for a long time, I really do think we should avoid talking about the girls weight - eating disorders can be triggered so easily, and they can be so dangerous and horrible to live with.

On a different note, did sarah seriously leave Esme and Isla alone and unattended in the park whilst she, jace, and Isabelle popped back to the car 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Also Sarah says that Isabelle doesn't like to come and wait at dance when the girls go as she doesn't dance that day so she's trying to sort out if she can go to a friends house otherwise she has to go. Shock horror but she's 14 this year, can she not spend a few hours on her own in the house? I think a lot of teenagers don't have to go with their parents everywhere, they truly baby her.
I leave my 13 year old for up to a hour if she is home and doesn't want to come to the doctors or down to the shops with me. I don't understand why she can't leave Issy unless she doesn't think she is mature enough to be indoors by herself for a hour or two.

Reactions: 6
I leave my 13 year old for up to a hour if she is home and doesn't want to come to the doctors or down to the shops with me. I don't understand why she can't leave Issy unless she doesn't think she is mature enough to be indoors by herself for a hour or two.
Because the poor girl has never been allowed any independence or taught any life skills, the only thing she’d know what to do in an emergency is pick up the camera & start vlogging!

Reactions: 13
Chris leaves the house at 8am and Sarah says he won’t be back home until 9pm. Apparently he’s off filming one of these secret skate projects that he’s been working on for like a year. Does Sarah actually believe he’s off skating for 13 hours. He knows one trick! He shows up looking like a greasy tomato about halfway through claiming he’s lost all the footage. Sure you have Chris. Does this guy even spend anytime with his family? I thought he quit work to make memories with his family yet he seems to be off loving life on his new skates.

Even now he keeps talking about renting a caravan and driving it around the uk. He’s so selfish everything seems to be about what he wants. I really don’t get how Sarah puts up with him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
We don't know whether Mia or Isabelle read here so we shouldn't discuss their weights they are young teenage girls who are probably very impressionable right now and sensitive to comments about their weight and bodies. Goodness know what sort of eating disorders could be triggered if they were to read these type of comments.
Agreed. I think they both look absolutely fine for their age. They’re growing and changing and don’t need any more pressure than society already puts on women and girls! I think they’re both doing a great job given the fact they’re being brought up by money hungry parents willing to pimp them out online for views. They both seem like nice and caring young women and I pray that’s not changed by this YouTube upbringing or greedy parents.

Or weirdo groomer and lazy parents in Izzy’s case.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.