The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past? When?

They have always dressed like crap. They drive around very old cars. They travel to pretty bog standard holidays that aren’t in anyway luxurious.

They have always looked like a family that have no priorities with money to me.
Well they have always had a lot more money than me! And look how many holidays abroad they had 2017-2018. They had certainly more money than the average working family. To me they WERE rich, I hope that explains my financial situation. :cry::ROFLMAO: And by no means am I defending them here, I hate the smelly scumbags, but I just feel like social services aren't gonna do tit, because their faces fit!

Reactions: 16
Sarah’s had will be in over drive, the scripts would have been written and the balloons for the pity party already brought. SS will take it seriously with enough evidence, there is also previous history! It also depends on if the health visitor and midwife have raised any concerns about Jace. It’s all building a pretty tit portfolio for them, and even if they do say this is all malicious, how long until they do something similar again?
We can only hope that there is enough of a safeguarding concern and they are all spoken too. Then children would more than likely be spoken to at school so they don’t feel pressured.

Reactions: 18
Sarah’s had will be in over drive, the scripts would have been written and the balloons for the pity party already brought. SS will take it seriously with enough evidence, there is also previous history! It also depends on if the health visitor and midwife have raised any concerns about Jace. It’s all building a pretty tit portfolio for them, and even if they do say this is all malicious, how long until they do something similar again?
We can only hope that there is enough of a safeguarding concern and they are all spoken too. Then children would more than likely be spoken to at school so they don’t feel pressured.
I think isabelle and esme aren't far off from spilling their poor little hearts out anyway. I hope they reach out to somebody at school that they can trust about it all. :(

Reactions: 15
Would the school bring up concerns too? It's not much but the fact the girls hair was all ratty till recently ect.
I'm also guessing they're tired in school with the constant late nights.

Reactions: 7
He's still so scrawny!
But it’s ok he still fits into his tiny baby clothes. She says this like it’s something to be proud of. It’s like she wants him to be tiny. My babies were 5lb at birth and looked more filled out than this at one month old

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Would the school bring up concerns too? It's not much but the fact the girls hair was all ratty till recently ect.
I'm also guessing they're tired in school with the constant late nights.
The school would be spoke too, if it was all investigated and would have opportunity to air any concerns. It would be about attendance, appearance, attitude to work, learning ability, friendships and any other concerns!

Reactions: 11
I think isabelle and esme aren't far off from spilling their poor little hearts out anyway. I hope they reach out to somebody at school that they can trust about it all. :(
You would hope they could, if they are not being brainwashed at home!😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
But it’s ok he still fits into his tiny baby clothes. She says this like it’s something to be proud of. It’s like she wants him to be tiny. My babies were 5lb at birth and looked more filled out than this at one month old
I was just looking back on my godson's photos he was 6lb 6 at birth at at a month old he was a proper chunk!

Reactions: 4
All my kids have been fat burgs by the time they hit 6 weeks old, because they were thriving! I also lost so much weight when I breast fed my youngest, so Sarah really isn't feeding that much, or shes feeding and stuffing herself. Who knows. I don't even think she knows, every other vlog is a new lie in regards to Jace.

Reactions: 5
Most of her clothes for him were from Asda right? There 'tiny baby' only goes up to 6lb and mothercare is 5lb so I doubt he is still in tiny baby.

Reactions: 3
Most of her clothes for him were from Asda right? There 'tiny baby' only goes up to 6lb and mothercare is 5lb so I doubt he is still in tiny baby.
I thought this too but she put on FB yesterday how he was still in tiny baby clothes, but it’s Lazy we’re talking about and you can’t believe a word she says
CF07DE30-D769-43FB-8506-FD3F1329C2A5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
These arse lickers need to come up with a better reason than jealousy. The Inghams are an embarrassment and they know it and completely isolated.

WHY would anyone be jealous??
Chris looks like he’s been banned from showering for the last few years, Sarah is verging on obesity, and the children live a life of Matalan, Morrison’s and dance- it’s hardly a life of luxury! And as for their assets, you couldn’t pay me to live in a house as tacky and bland as theirs, someone pleeeeease tell me what there is to be jealous of?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m starting to think she is purposefully starving him because she wanted that ‘tiny baby’.

He was a normal birth weight.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m starting to think she is purposefully starving him because she wanted that ‘tiny baby’.

Same. They did it with Isla. Kept saying how small she is. She's obsessed with small children.

Reactions: 23
Couldn't agree more with that. It must be painful to them to think how much that cost. We still don't know if they have paid their tax bill yet, just because the accounts are filed it doesn't mean the bill is paid.

He had a choice, do the moral thing - admit and apologise and get help. Or do the Ingham thing and deny and attack. I think if they had done the former they would be in a better financial position than they are currently. Chris would have had to leave the vlog but they could have carried it on with Sarah and the kids.

I doubt they'll ever reflect on it, but I hope one day the penny drops.
Yeah agreed Chris could have done behind the scenes stuff and we would never have to see the slime balls face again

Reactions: 6

I was going to add that! It’s like she wants him to be small 😔.

I was also going to say about Esme, I got blocked off you tube comments last night, for embracing a woman that had said her grandchildren are ginger and beautiful. I agreed it should be said. They deleted my comment and blocked me! At nearly 10, Esme will have friends/friends parents that view and see comments, see that people are blocked for using the word ginger, see the denial that her brother is ginger. If not now , but in the future she will find out about it! How do they think that will make her feel, Esme is a beautiful, bright girl, and this could have all sorts of impact on her. How does she know that they didn’t say something similar about her?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why are they always so desperate to get Jace to sleep? It's like they panic when he starts to stir and their immediate reaction is to put him back to sleep. It's so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.