The Ingham Family #35 Drop that title and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they have they taken out all reference to cream pie, I bet it’s only because they read the comments on here 🤢
More than likely, have found pictures of the original title, so they can’t hide away from it. The fact it was also changed twice, and not just removed! Sick!!

Reactions: 12
Whilst I didn’t know what that term meant until enlightened by more knowledgable Tatlers 🥴 there is no way I believe neither Sarah or Chris did not. If they didn’t they’d have immediately changed the title to remove the reference to cream pie completely. This is proof of them wanting to attract pedos. And I don’t think anyone should think this is just Chris, it’s clearly her as well. Given her family history and her brothers situation it wouldn’t surprise me if this is the thing that drew 2 people who outwardly seem so different together - screwed up views towards what is and isn’t ok where children are ok.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t that interesting, as soon as the mention of companies being contacted about this and the threat of income to their business... the title changed!!! Very very clear now on where their priorities lie 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Does anyone one know roughly the time that the title was changed for the second time? I'm wondering if it was during one of Chris' late night editing sessions or this morning.

The filming in the vlog will be interesting tonight from about 5pm onwards

Reactions: 7
I wonder, with so many people phoning social services how they will edit the vlog to cut out the inevitable visit they'll get?

Reactions: 6
Well what a dirty piece of tit he is. He knew exactly what he was doing with that title. He really couldn’t sink any lower these days.

Your daughter is 7 years old and you’re using her in a disgusting title just because you want more views. What kind of a father or mother does that? You are there to protect your children not expose them to harm. Grow the duck up and realise what you are doing. Because of Chris’ actions you are already the skid mark of YouTube and vulgar clickbait titles aren’t helping you. When the warning bells become sirens, ask yourself are you really doing the best for your girls? Your location was revealed online so stop pweirdo baiting your vlogs because this is putting your children at risk. How can you not see this?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off on a SURPRISE day trip to the seaside guys and it wasn't staged :ROFLMAO:!!!!!!

I'll bring Chris back a rock cock or something since you are what you eat 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off on a SURPRISE day trip to the seaside guys and it wasn't staged :ROFLMAO:!!!!!!

I'll bring Chris back a rock cock or something since you are what you eat 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe they’ll meet the Meldrums half way and commiserate how they both let greed and dodgy dealings ruin both their channels 🤭

Reactions: 2
I urge anybody on that Twitter, to get the word out there now about the cream pie fiasco, and share the 2015 vlog which proves they understand the rude meaning, before its deleted or made private! We need the net to close in!

Reactions: 13
It seems strange that after changing the title (again) they have still left up their original comments about ‘people being completely out of order’ and
‘finding it ridiculous in the extreme’.
We all know that if they actually did believe those comments there’s not a cat in Hell’s chance they would have made any alterations.
Lazy will be absolutely livid about it and I’m sure that she’ll be finding it too hard to suppress her true Dixon nature.

It won’t help their mood that Izzie and Mia Fizz both put up a vlog on their own channels within an hour of each other.
Guess which one has got 14.3k views and which one has got 274.5k 😂

You’d better get those skates back on Creepy and roll your useless middle-aged arse down to the Job Centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just want to raise @Lottie212's post from the last thread, from Christmas 2015, Creepy's dad says 'I feel sorry for all those women now' @ 6:30 IN FRONT of the girls after getting pied with cackles of laughter from Gruesome Granny and Lazy in the background.

Creepy knows EXACTLY what he's doing with that cream pie title and they have the audacity to preach that they're an innocent 'family' channel. Like father like son, the creepy bastards!

ha he knew how it felt already I’m sure .. no doubt he’s had his own creampie facial or 2 back in the day

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
[email protected]

This is the email for children’s services, for anybody that asked for it!

And they will be prepared for this, as they clearly read here! Lazy will be building up to a hate vlog and they think by deleting and editing that it changes anything. The evidence is out there!

If you do email, attach anything you feel uncomfortable with, it helps to build up a profile. They obviously can’t sit through all the vlogs, but just skimming their home page makes uncomfortable viewing!
I’ve emailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I suppose watching lazy lick the cream cake off her face would be the equivalent of chemical castration so at least that's something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They need to take a step back, reflect, and hopefully realise that vlogging everyday isn’t working. Chris and Sarah need a stern talking to by social services or safeguarding, especially about social media and creeping pedos online. I would hope safeguarding are involved, especially with Chris’s history.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It won’t help their mood that Izzie and Mia Fizz both put up a vlog on their own channels within an hour of each other.
Guess which one has got 14.3k views and which one has got 274.5k 😂

Fizz parents are just as bad - they continually upload inappropriate vlogs of Mia. No doubt she gets more views as her vlogs send out the idea she’s more grown up, likely to show flesh, has loads of cash to waste and may be sexually active. In comparison Isabelle is immature and still child like rather than teen like.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.