The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ifam are going to get really bored of this soon never uploading on time or not at all they will just move on and watch something else instead
They already have… look at the views after 24 hr that should be one of their big moneymakers for the year.

Reactions: 31
The Ingham Family posted:
SURPRISING ESMÉ WITH AN INSANE BIRTHDAY IN DUBAI!

Reactions: 26
The number of males looking at Esme and Sarah as they walked past towards the restaurant near the end of the vlog - do they not realise how much they stick out. They are disrespectful and that dress must’ve been so short on her. Must stick out like a sore thumb with a DSLR filming themselves too.

Reactions: 27
What a vile pic Esme and Isla ( so unfair on Isla ) and are those his legs between theirs?

Reactions: 39
Let’s not forget this is the dumb dumb that called the river Thames a canal years ago

Reactions: 26
The amount of food consumed at lunch… then again at dinner. Easily 5000 cals each. No wonder they’re ballooning quickly

Reactions: 29
Why would you bring young children like that to a waterpark in the middle of the hottest time of the day so dangerous. Notice how quiet it is.

Plus a small baby and a toddler on that river was so dangerous

Reactions: 31
was
In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them

Reactions: 48
I’ve been thinking the exact same thing recently. The kids they favour more are becoming more and more unlikable people and I don’t like to say that about children but it’s not really their fault it’s Chris and Sarah’s. Honestly years ago when Isla was the youngest she was obviously babied a lot and favoured and it showed in her behaviour but you can see the turn around as they’ve had more kids and she’s been forgotten about she’s become more timid and clearly just wants to please everyone. I could totally see them switching up again when Isla gets a bit older if starts being interested in makeup and social media ect. like Esme. It’s clearly mostly about whichever of the kids bring in more views. I guess this is what happens when they’re isolated so much, how much attention and praise they get from their parents will mean even more to them than most children. I just can’t imagine having favourites

Reactions: 28
What a set of gluttons. Greedy bastards. And don’t even get me started on Chrish with his bingo wings in that vest top

Reactions: 33
Never seen Esme do that slide through shark tank the one she has always wanted to do

Reactions: 16
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.

Reactions: 21
Can see Esme piling on the weight since moving to Dubai, that dress did nothing for her

Reactions: 20
What a vile pic Esme and Isla ( so unfair on Isla ) and are those his legs between theirs?
Creepys legs. He’s filming, are they even allowed to film somewhere like that? They probably wouldn’t be able to in the U.K. let alone Dubai

Reactions: 11
Creepys legs. He’s filming, are they even allowed to film somewhere like that? They probably wouldn’t be able to in the U.K. let alone Dubai
It was Sarah's hairy legs, she was the one on the rubber ring with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Creepy trying to flex his non existent guns, and eye fucking himself in the camera.

No, just no.

He's clearly trying to impress someone.

Reactions: 40
He probably never seen a toad before , IN DUBAI !!

Reactions: 28