The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Esme’s vlog about her birthday shopping trip and haul, the only things I noticed was all the people staring at them in the mall and that really stupid happy birthday headband she was wearing

Reactions: 20
The best reasons for keeping a house.
1719779692865.png

Would it not be cheaper staying in a hotel, rent a holliday home, staying in any of their homes on wheels, when going back to the uk?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just watched Esme’s vlog about her birthday shopping trip and haul, the only things I noticed was all the people staring at them in the mall and that really stupid happy birthday headband she was wearing
she mentioned friends twice in that vlog. I did not know invissible people needed cleaningproducts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s sat there laughing that Esme has put a bed sheet on the mattress topper but not the mattress & Isla’s sleeping on the mattress topper with no sheet at all 😳 Why is this woman not making her kids beds up for them? They don’t work and are together 24/7, no excuses that she can’t do the most basic of house chores. Esme could make her own bed but Isla shouldn’t have to quite yet. It’s very clear they’ve never been shown how to do it properly. Sarah or Chris could have checked those beds when they placed the toppers on them. Scummy & lazy in equal measures.View attachment 3026696View attachment 3026697
they never changed the bottom sheets in the UK houses any way, and only put joovet covers on (straight out of the plastic packaging) at Christmas or for a room makeover! Chris has vloged him hoovering bottom sheets a couple of times in the old house (pre Rosabelle manor). Strange behaviour fo an OCD cleaning freak.

I could not imagine sleeping in bed linen that wasn't changed regularly in the uk, let alone in the doo bye heat!! Absoule mingers the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I love how they think they're winning now it appears they may actually be moving to that hell and it wasn't clickbait.

Meanwhile I'm

It will be so entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Creepy thinking we know their skint because of Companies House. When he's sat their in his cosy teeny tiny house, hiding away from the outside as it's hotter than Satan's hole. Pimping out his second eldest now. When the only talent she has is churning out 50 words per second 'ogdddhdrrhbvdtukhgftSoCuuuuuuute' With his little workers sharing bed rooms. Aswell as food and drinks because they're BROOOOKIES

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well that screen shot of the 15 year old appropriate book was something 😳😳

she’s such a rude cocky little witch
Her mouth is open but all I hear is shite the lazy git would say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's great to have an open relationship with your mom about sex at 15 you should be up to date probably best to start around 12, and younger for the where is appropriate touching etc...
HOWEVER
Teens get all their information from friends lots of it incorrectly but but it's good to laugh about it all then sex education to get the correct information aswell as parents been open.
Now seen as Esme hasn't got friends or had any sex education seen as she was taken out of school before then, she would have no knowledge at all and I just can't see lazy sitting her down one on one and explaining what a clit is 🤔 or what BJ means.
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if creepy was the one doing it because that's where he would get his thrill from 😡

I bet this book prob is her sex education.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Two things that will always be true about your finances, Crish:-

1) You didn’t earn any of it - every penny of it belongs to the children.
2) However much you have, it is far, far less than you could have had if you hadn’t been caught noncing.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
they never changed the bottom sheets in the UK houses any way, and only put joovet covers on (straight out of the plastic packaging) at Christmas or for a room makeover! Chris has vloged him hoovering bottom sheets a couple of times in the old house (pre Rosabelle manor). Strange behaviour fo an OCD cleaning freak.

I could not imagine sleeping in bed linen that wasn't changed regularly in the uk, let alone in the doo bye heat!! Absoule mingers the lot of them.
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Why does she say she's watched brigerton like it's a flex, is it really that sexual that this book is no big deal? I've just started rewatching the tudors, is that the same level? Even if I were that open I wouldn't watch it round a teen

Reactions: 21
Seriously Chrish, nothing you do is convincing anyone that you have money. What a twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Christ. Just watched Esme's newest TikTok. What is with her accent? And is it just me who can barely understand 90% of what she's saying?

Maybe she should stick to miming TS songs if the alternative is what I just listened to.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that screen shot of the 15 year old appropriate book was something 😳😳

she’s such a rude cocky little witch
She’s a right smug little bleep. So extremely unlikable, fake and thinks the world of herself and that she’s the best thing since sliced bread. Give your head a wobble you daft shitebag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That's an embarrassment of a vlog, spent more time acknowledging the haters then doing anything else.
Literally coming here to say the same 🤭 She started off by introducing them all as if she imagined the video new viewers to their channel would watch. She tried to sound polite and inviting but then after a matter of minutes started ranting and making impressions about the lies and hate lmao. The tone switched to 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creepy thinking we know their skint because of Companies House. When he's sat their in his cosy teeny tiny house, hiding away from the outside as it's hotter than Satan's hole. Pimping out his second eldest now. When the only talent she has is churning out 50 words per second 'ogdddhdrrhbvdtukhgftSoCuuuuuuute' With his little workers sharing bed rooms. Aswell as food and drinks because they're BROOOOKIES
I‘ve read this as Sarah’s hole everytime……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ. Just watched Esme's newest TikTok. What is with her accent? And is it just me who can barely understand 90% of what she's saying?

Maybe she should stick to miming TS songs if the alternative is what I just listened to.
what the actual 🤣 🤣 🤣 where did that accent come from lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 12