The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The accounts are now listed as overdue on companies house! How long before there are repercussions from that?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I read on here somewhere about how they think the inghams are normal for the oldest looking after the youngest?
I'm sorry but I cannot agree with that at all! There is a 12 years ago difference in mine age 17-5 and I would never ever think rely on my oldest to look after sprogs that they didn't birth.
They only time I've asked is 5 mins if I get an important phone call or I need a break so I compromise and say I will deep clean their room and they watch their Baby brother 😂 I've seen my childrens friends that can't go anywhere because they have to babysit their siblings constantly and they can't wait to leave home because it's not their responsibility.
They will prob go no contact too 😞

Been an ingham there is no chance on earth I would trust Izzy or Esme to look after the little ones around the pool because they are both immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Snips from the house flog for those who don't want to give them a view.

In the garden, she hardly looked at the camera. Lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I read on here somewhere about how they think the inghams are normal for the oldest looking after the youngest?
I'm sorry but I cannot agree with that at all! There is a 12 years ago difference in mine age 17-5 and I would never ever think rely on my oldest to look after sprogs that they didn't birth.
They only time I've asked is 5 mins if I get an important phone call or I need a break so I compromise and say I will deep clean their room and they watch their Baby brother 😂 I've seen my childrens friends that can't go anywhere because they have to babysit their siblings constantly and they can't wait to leave home because it's not their responsibility.

Been an ingham there is no chance on earth I would trust Izzy or Esme to look after the little ones around the pool because they are both immature.
My mum would pay my sisters if they babysat my brother or i ( age gap) she said why pay a stranger and my sisters loved the extra cash I feel that’s okay because it wasn’t forced or expected.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_2024-07-01-18-35-19-380.jpeg

Whybrows. Dubaibrows. Liebrows. That's all my virus addled brain can think of.

Also, sending lots of love to @uwu 💜 (and the other lovely tattlers going through similar situations)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I randomly came across an older vlog of Esmememe.... where they spent time at a hotel on the Palm.

Sometime mid vlog she opened a can of water WITH HER TEETH!!!!!

honestly what is wrong with these people????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum would pay my sisters if they babysat my brother or i ( age gap) she said why pay a stranger and my sisters loved the extra cash I feel that’s okay because it wasn’t forced or expected.
Same for me, it was arranged with me in advance and I was paid. If I already had other plans then either my mum wouldn't go out or would ask someone else in the family to look after them. I did it because she was at work or if she went out in the evening, never because she wanted to go to the shops daily. I would have probably told her to take them with her.

Sarah just goes where she wants and knows the older ones will be available to look after any younger ones because they have no life away from the family anyway. She chose to have 3 younger children that she doesn't want to look after by herself and assumes she will always have help from one of the older ones and that isn't ok. In a normal family they wouldn't be there to do it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Same for me, it was arranged with me in advance and I was paid. If I already had other plans then either my mum wouldn't go out or would ask someone else in the family to look after them. I did it because she was at work or if she went out in the evening, never because she wanted to go to the shops daily. I would have probably told her to take them with her.

Sarah just goes where she wants and knows the older ones will be available to look after any younger ones because they have no life away from the family anyway. She chose to have 3 younger children that she doesn't want to look after by herself and assumes she will always have help from one of the older ones and that isn't ok. In a normal family they wouldn't be there to do it all the time.
Exactly and in a normal family the girls wouldn’t be available all the time because they’d be busy with a lot of other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Snips from the house flog for those who don't want to give them a view.

In the garden, she hardly looked at the camera. Lies?

What the hell has she drawn her eyebrows on with?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

There's a 10 year age gap between me and my sibling and, whilst I love them to death, I hated that I spent the majority of my childhood looking after/babysitting them. I missed out on so much with friends etc when I was younger because I was expected to take on the responsibility of a second mum role. I have a great relationship with my sibling and parents now, however I actually moved out at 16 and cut contact for a couple of years because of this. It's really not fair. If you choose to have children then you need to take on that responsibility and not palm it off on others

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Since my cover has been blown by Lazy I’ve decided to use my own picture. I can confirm that Chrish has offered to hang my curtains but I declined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Gosh their water station is bringing back lovely memories of my first job - we had a subscription for our office water cooler and every week a super nice guy used to deliver big bottles of water to our little office in a small town in the West Midlands. This was in 1997.

• Haha
Reactions: 27