The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sadly have no interest in cultural things.
Esme is only interested in the fashion department of dubai mall.
The rest is happy with a 4×4 inch pool.

Reactions: 27
You’ve got to laugh at little Miss never been kissed using “rethinking my taste in men” as a caption 😂 Ugly Betty has had more boys than her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Esme hair…. Dirty cow not washing it but probably spraying liberal amounts of Dior to cover up smell
Lazy fat cow….the only woman to slap out her tit in a crowd…. In Du Bye -at least put a Muslim over your shoulder and respect the country you have chosen as your forever home - you know the one where woman are so far down the food chain

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just for my understanding , Jaceus the golden child has lost his toy dog because he couldn't pay attention and mother dearest is buying him a new one as a treat ?!?!
and someone took it within 2 mins.....but Dubai is so safe that you can leave your car unlocked with all your life savings inside it xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg can’t watch anymore there vlogs have just got even more boring it’s now malls malls and more malls 🙄
Everyone should stop. Then they would go quicker. Most are hate views. It’s paying them. I won’t give them a view as they are not having my money

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can't wait to see big Saz out prepping for Esmes big birthday party in Dubai and can't wait to see all the teenagers jumping around to music with the dj they will have hired.... Oh wait it will be like every other birthday for the last 6 years not one other person there 🙄

Family of 8 and 2 friends between them all ifam lottie and her mum.... Pathetic

Reactions: 26
Lazy fat cow….the only woman to slap out her tit in a crowd…. In Du Bye -at least put a Muslim over your shoulder and respect the country you have chosen as your forever home - you know the one where woman are so far down the food chain
Loving the typo of putting ‘a Muslim over your shoulder’ 😆😆😆
I’m sure you meant muslin or something 😁 I’m not sure, but I think they are in Dubai, yes? 😉 Actually, Sarah probably could lob a Muslim over her shoulder, given her sumo wrestler appearance 🤣
Sorry, that’s given me a good laugh and a great visual 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Loving the typo of putting ‘a Muslim over your shoulder’ 😆😆😆
I’m sure you meant muslin or something 😁 I’m not sure, but I think they are in Dubai, yes? 😉 Actually, Sarah probably could lob a Muslim over her shoulder, given her sumo wrestler appearance 🤣
Sorry, that’s given me a good laugh and a great visual 😳😆
OMG - pissing myself here - of course meant muslin but actually the the thought of an actual Muslim over her shoulder is priceless 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Probably already been mentioned but love the way sarah went on about this dog teddy jace has been supposedly attached to. She definitely reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Probably already been mentioned but love the way sarah went on about this dog teddy jace has been supposedly attached to. She definitely reads here.
Just responding to tattlers commenting the other day on how the children have no well loved cuddly toys or blankets that go anywhere with them!

So predictable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
They’re behaving like they’re on holiday, IN DUBAI, when really they now live IN DUBAI, but because they live in a tiny little house IN DUBAI and have no outside interests IN DUBAI they have no other content to vlog except going to the pool and beach IN DUBAI or eating out IN DUBAI.
So where are they exactly then? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Esme hair…. Dirty cow not washing it but probably spraying liberal amounts of Dior to cover up smell
Oh gosh, that autocorrect has me giggling. Just chuck a Muslim over your shoulder Sarah, to shield the general population from your mammories.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So where are they exactly then? 🤷‍♀️
I don't know where they are. Can someone please offer some hints? I mean, I know it's not Florida...

(For the last few weeks I have randomly laughed to myself on a few separate occasions over the fact that some of us really considered that they would be attempting to go back to the states 😆 it was never going to happen. I really love that that hangs so very heavily over him to this day. Maybe he didn't face any legal repercussions, but it's nice to know that he is too scared to try to come here again.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I know you wouldn’t know they’re in Dubai they never mention shopping in Dubai or eating in Dubai they did say Dubai is better than the uk and that they don’t miss anything because Dubai is better and the lifestyle in Dubai is better.
Question are they living permanently in Dubai I’m not sure that’s been asked ?
I am so jealous I would LOVE to be stuck home all day with toddlers that can’t venture outside in the burning heat 24/7 and have no family or friends sounds like bliss 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1000005163.gif

In Dubai they pick up trash as soon as it's dropped.........Jaceus Christ's stinking toy live footage 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.