The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sooooooper safe and clean Dobuy…..
1- jasus christs cuddly was stolen after having been left 120 seconds earlier? 🐶
2 - They’ve got ants …,,. 🐜
3 - it’s to hot, but not hot, but they need air con, but need woollywankhats?
have I missed anything????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do people really steal kids' cuddly toys? I very much doubt it, especially if it was a well-used one. Maybe the ants carried it away to their nest, along with Jace's new turtle wall light that went missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Woah Sarah’s on a rant about messages she’s received. I agree they are disgusting, but instead of ranting and calling them out (especially about poor Isla, this would be so embarrassing to her), why don’t you give your kids some privacy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If the cuddly dog really meant so much to Jace, he wouldn't be happily saying he can get a new one. Especially replacing it with a dog toy that wasn't even a cuddly one, but one to walk along, so not similar at all. If he liked one to always have with him and carry around (even if it was never seen) then he still wouldn't have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Woah Sarah’s on a rant about messages she’s received. I agree they are disgusting, but instead of ranting and calling them out (especially about poor Isla, this would be so embarrassing to her), why don’t you give your kids some privacy 🤦‍♀️
Sarah also needs to stop editing her children's photos to "enhance" their appearance (if she insists on posting them online). Sarah doesn't give a tit about her kids, she just needs content and engagement and every now and again she looks for ammunition to have a pop at the so-called haters.

I imagine that most of that criticism is coming from vulnerable ifam who are not "haters" at all and probably don't deserve the abuse that will be coming their way, now that they've been named and shamed. There are so many (better) ways to address criticism but Sarah just wants to fan the flames and rally the troops.

Isla is a beautiful child and deserves only the best in life. That is certainly a recurring theme here on Tattle.

Reactions: 33
Privacy would mean they couldn't play out this fantasy of being famous (apart from the money it brings in; there is no £10k a day).
They hunger after fame, the pursuit of it consumes them and they have no other way of chasing it as they are lumpen and dull than by exploiting their children. Once this is over Sarah will be chasing fame by stories in Take a Break and Chris will be chasing UFO'S.

Reactions: 21
Is Mila nearly 3yrs old or 3 months old 🤔 what’s with the constant baby talk and actions can’t make out a word she says

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody should talk about Children the way some of those people have responded on Instagram. However, Sarah knew this would happen and has Fully baited people by using her children! NO normal mother would ever ever do something like that. It's their job to Protect their children from the world not purposefully seek it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, Sarah's insta posts. She knew she would get these kinds of messages when she posted her question box.

Reactions: 26
They are coming back to the UK in November. This is because Santa can afford to fetch snowflake sparkles and snowbell jingles to Doooooobuyyyyyy 🎄
---
Esme hair…. Dirty cow not washing it but probably spraying liberal amounts of Dior to cover up smell
Lazy fat cow….the only woman to slap out her tit in a crowd…. In Du Bye -at least put a Muslim over your shoulder and respect the country you have chosen as your forever home - you know the one where woman are so far down the food chain
[/QUOTE
god help the poor Muslim that’s draped over Lazy’s shoulder. He would be terrified.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people really steal kids' cuddly toys? I very much doubt it, especially if it was a well-used one. Maybe the ants carried it away to their nest, along with Jace's new turtle wall light that went missing.
You’d be shocked what people will steal. I’ve seen posts about people stealing toys from graves. It’s not only adults either. But that said sounds like another thing Sarah as said in response to tattle. Stupid woman.

Sarah said they’d be back in uk to do Halloween and Vlogmas...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If Jace loved the toy he wouldn’t have lost it or more to the point the mother wouldn’t have taken it outside period! My sister lost her rabbit we were never allowed to take a special toy out of the house again because of the upset that caused because she wouldn’t sleep.
This isn’t their first Rodeo they never learn a damn thing they’re both as thick as 💩.

Reactions: 19
If I was having with my partener the exchanges the Ingham pair has, I would be worried about the state of our relationship. It's full of passive-aggressivness.

Also Sarah hates the heat. Chris tries to downplay it but she won't go with that bs. Staying outside in the shadow cannot last more than 5 minutes according to her and having a bbq, even at night seems like to be a nightmare as it is still too hot. This will be for the whole summer.

As for the Q&A, the children don't deserve any hate. But as a parent that should make you pause and reconsider the choice to expose your own children online. If as they say they love so much youtube, they could have a cooking channel for Sarah and a DYI channel for Chris in order to protect their children from abuse and limitate their presence online. That would ask more serious work, talent and charisma than just putting a camera in front of their children. It's not happening because the only thing they have for themselves is their children's exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, the comments are disgusting. But I think they are using the kids as bait again to raise their engagement, or algorithm or whatever it is they need to increase to get noticed more. She could scroll past the messages she doesn't like, but will receive as she is opening herself up to them. But uses it to her advantage as social media engagement is way more important than their childrens wellbeing. She's thrown her own kids under a bus and probably at the demands of her abusive husband

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone should stop. Then they would go quicker. Most are hate views. It’s paying them. I won’t give them a view as they are not having my money
I agree. They put out clickbait and situations to draw the tattlers in, in turn giving them more views. Hands up. I do this Very rarely, from time to time, but get cross with myself for doing so.

Reactions: 19
Is Mila nearly 3yrs old or 3 months old 🤔 what’s with the constant baby talk and actions can’t make out a word she says
Must admit, I see a lot of comments on here of how good Milas speech is. But like Jason, I can't make out a word. Just sounds. Maybe she started using words early, but she has fallen behind

Why would any mother publish comments insulting her kids, why wouldn't she publish all the nice things said instead? Truly gross that she put those comments on show, a true victim complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. They put out clickbait and situations to draw the tattlers in, in turn giving them more views. Hands up. I do this Very rarely, from time to time, but get cross with myself for doing so.
I don’t watch for this reason. Won’t line their pockets!

• Heart
Why would any mother publish comments insulting her kids, why wouldn't she publish all the nice things said instead? Truly gross that she put those comments on show, a true victim complex.
Yeh that’s what I thought too because comments in your inbox can be deleted and you can block that name from your follower list there was absolutely no need to demean Isla like that she’s such an awful person and mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did someone state Jace is autistic

im afraid to say it but he does show many signs of this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.