The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was any doubt that this man, Christopher Ingham, is a wrong 'un - the title of that video alone is an absolute beacon to attract child sex abusers. Absolutely disgusting. Seriously, if any of Sarah's friends read here, she needs to be told. Her husband is pimping out her children. Is she ok with this? I'm outraged.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
They really are just pimping those girls out aren't they? As a parent it's your job to protect your children. Why aren't they doing this? They're just handing those children out on a plate. I dread to think what sort of unsavoury characters have those images and are getting off on those sort of titles. Social services need to step in and fast

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They really are just pimping those girls out aren't they? As a parent it's your job to protect your children. Why aren't they doing this? They're just handing those children out on a plate. I dread to think what sort of unsavoury characters have those images and are getting off on those sort of titles. Social services need to step in and fast
An email to children’s services is going in as well, again!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is nobody helping those poor children? Tonight title really has shook me. I just want to take them away and give them a proper childhood

Reactions: 14
Not just the vlog title itself....in the blurb under the vlog they've written the vlog description in normal mixed case text but made sure to put "CREAM PIE" in capital letters. Also tagged it #7yearold #creampie and #shocker ......well I'm not shocked or surprised but absolutely sickened and in no doubt whatsoever that they know exactly what they're doing and what disgusting pond life they're dredging up. Absolute filth.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 14320

What a disgusting and wildly inappropriate title! :sick: They are literally baiting pedophiles, it's not even a case of accidental wording, this is deliberate and needs to be stopped immediately, make sure you report the video. Also they don't even use a pie, it's a cake so he has no defence of using the wording he did.
They really are getting desperate if they’re starting these prank type videos and using crude wording to get the views

Reactions: 16
I could never do it because what I would find would make me sick but I'd love to find just one photo that someone has photoshopped of those girls just to show the ifam what Chris and Sarah subject their girls too!

Reactions: 2
Because most of them are probably riding on the gravy train in some way or another
I can see how they can ignore/excuse his ‘alleged’ behaviour, even though they must know in their hearts it is very wrong, but these thumbnails and that title are a very different ballgame. He knocks me sick.

Reactions: 8
I bleeping loathe them. I can't believe that this vile, vile scumbag has literally been outed to have been grooming girls just a couple of years older than his stepdaughter and is STILL allowed to be profiting from the platform which facilitated it in the first place. And now overtly pimping out his daughters for paedophile viewers. Secondary school is hard enough for kids, how does Issy cope with an *alleged* nonce of a stepdad who broadcasts her every move for all her classmates to see???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Vile disgusting Perverts both of them,What are those girls going to think when they are older
They really are the pits.:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.