Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
My god she is a daft KONT!!!! Nonce protector.

Reactions: 22

djcraw15

Chris Ingham... “Really exciting meeting” yesterday....(Meeting is actually him and Sarah in lounge) “I know, I’ve got it! Why don’t we get the kids to fill an electronic appliance full of a cancer inducing substance and blow it into my face?” “What’s that you say Sarah? We’ve done it before and it’s crap?” “The Ifam are so gullible, they won’t care. One even said I’m their idol! Stick in a disclaimer at the end of vlog!”
Give. Me. Strength. 😫😫

• Angry

Nicole11

"I probably wouldn't be alive"
So she is saying she would have killed herself if she never met Chris? Fucking hell that seems quite a brutal thing to say, I hope Isabelle doesn't see that. I mean it's sad if being a single parent made her suicidal but I dunno how he of all people saved her...

• Sad

String Man

VIP Member
Woah. I’m sure she is a great and devoted mum.
Not all people think it’s special. I’m not a parent, I can see why everyone would want to be there but personally I don’t see it a big deal. It is just a piece of paper after all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm a mum and I tend to agree with you there. The first child is the 'first' for everything and even filling in a form declaring their name is exciting. With the 2nd, 3rd or (in this case) 4th I would imagine it loses its magic. Besides, who wants to be at a boring Registry office when there's 50 chocolate eggs to scarf.

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

View attachment 14099
This make me quite angry. She had the help of her mum and probably other family members back then (as evidenced by the fact a lot of those drinking pics of them must've been after Isabelle was born). I feel like this is also more of a dig at Issy's dad and not a 'I may have killed myself'.

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Grr only watched part of the vid and I have 2 gripes already ...1. Why can’t you get your hair cut Sarah? You have a husband that can look after J ....and 2 . J doesn’t seem to be bonding with you anyways as I’m noticing that it’s always someone else who calms him down and off to sleep and never you (or hardly )
Exactly!! Why is she making out like she's tied to the house, can't even have a shower or bath properly ETcetra ETcetra, when only last week she was tramping around the mountains with him! Why can't her dick of a husband walk him around the shops in his pram while she gets her rats tails chopped off! So much bull shit

Loulou17

It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twat in the hat...

whybrows

Disgusting.
Quite.

And there's no way they can get away with 'Oh, it's always been a comedy prank!'. They were custard pies - that's what they were called. Cream pies have only ever meant one thing in the UK - cream cakes are what we call cakes with fresh cream on.

Yuck. The adult Inghams are gross.

• Sick

Yeetyboy

This make me quite angry. She had the help of her mum and probably other family members back then (as evidenced by the fact a lot of those drinking pics of them must've been after Isabelle was born). I feel like this is also more of a dig at Issy's dad and not a 'I may have killed myself'.
I personally think Lazy made the whole "abuse" story up. I remember really early on in the vlogs she said her and Isabelle's father broke up because lazy wanted to settle down and Isabelle's dad didn't so they split up. This was a couple months before the "abuse story" video was published I think

• Heart

Lottie212

An old vlog of their's from 2015, six minutes into it Our Christmas Day part 2. One of the girls receives a pie game when it's Chris dads turn the cream ends on his face, as he wiped it off he says " oh God i feel sorry for all those women now" You can hear Sarah and granny Jane laughing. Tried to attach it but it wouldn't let me, maybe someone on here can.

• Sick
  • Wow

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah made me laugh when she said to Chris Jace must be like you no neck, er hello Sarah been a long time since your neck was visable with your chins but wondering if you still see the size 10 you in mirror. You couldn't see Jace neck Sarah because of that ridiculous cardigan you had on him in the house and big wooly hat. You absolute thick idiot

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
I know she acts like a four year old
I guess it's not her fault, her parents have infantilised her as they probably think the babyish talk will be 'cute' for the viewers. I do wonder if she has an Iddy Biddy Boo Boo voice for home/vlogs and then uses more developed speech when she's at school. If not, her peers probably think she's a bit simple.

Reactions: 21

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.
I’ve done Route 66 and if you truly do the actual route it would be boring as hell for the girls. They would be purely doing it for the views

Chris wanting another kid. They can barely look after the four they have is he for real???

• Wow

Zelda18

VIP Member
Happy for you to disagree....healthy debate is good...I just find them controlling and are they really travelling any more than the inghams..they don’t seem to be doing much more that beach and shopping and home challenges in Dubai....don’t watch often but when I do I find them boring and creepy...I liked them much more when they were vegan bloggers and lived an almost alternate lifestyle...
TBH All these family vloggers are as bad as one another. Perhaps there are those who have slightly better morals, but at the the end of day they are all exploiting their children for money and a little bit of fame.

I know hell would probably freeze over before YouTube actually steps in and bans these kinds of channels, but I hope it does happen one of these days.

See then how these parents can run a successful Channel without their litte darlings basically bringing in the cash!

The fact he's signed it 'Daddy' is weird to me too. Wouldn't it just be 'Dad'?
My daughter’s friend has a stepdad who has raised her since 4yrs old.
She has regular contact with her bio dad so out of respect he has never expected for her to call him dad. Even when she was younger she would call him daddy and he’d always correct her and say please call me Tom.

In every single birthday card it’s always signed mum & Tom never dad or daddy for this reason.

I never understood why Isabelle has always been expected to call him dad and not Chris especially as her bio father was on the scene and she had contact (well before what happened, happened)
It’s like a kick in the teeth really.

I’m not saying that a child shouldn’t and all families do things differently it’s just something that’s strange to me.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Ingham’s, Saccone Joly’s and Fizz Family are all cut from the same cloth.
Jonathan gets away with being a scum bag because he’s never been caught. He exploits his kids more than any other UK family vlogger, add that to everything else he’s done 😏
I know it’s not their thread and he might not be sleeping around like Chris but as a man and father. He’s just as bad, actually a lot worse.
The Fizz lot, I’m pretty sure all families are being extra careful right now to keep their nose clean 😐 if they hadn’t had a “warning” in the shape of the Inghams cock up.
Would we be talking about them now 😏
So much scum....

• Heart
  • Wow